All Comments on 'The Dress'

by Sara692

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
messed up

This may or may not be a good story. When I get distracted by improper use of the English language in the first paragraph of a story I read no further. In the first paragraph you use the term "fully fledged". The correct term, per The Merriam-Webster Dictionary, is full-fledged. Clean up your errors and I will try to read this again.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Fully ignorant.

Fully fledged is correct UK English.

I do wish some US citizens would stop assuming that the way they speak and write is the only way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Thanks

Your rambling fantasy life did nothing for me, silly story.

OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Hmmm...

It just didn't feel that erotic. Plus the use of terms like "love tunnel" kinda broke the mood. There was potential, though. Maybe on the next story you should use an editor from the Editor's Forum. I would also suggest having this story critiqued in the Story Discussion Circle (also a forum). They'll give you constructive criticism, not incoherent ramblings as you can often get on the public comments. Like I said, there's definatly potential. You're not afraid to experiment with vocabulary and style which is something good. That alone can be the seed to a great writer.

janice kjanice kover 12 years ago
Another Great Story Sara

This is another story that I wish you would add a few more chapters. I absolutely love stories that involve interracial berween white women and black men.. and I was hoping she would end up going to work for the black club owner. That was really hot the way he just took her the way he did, expecially without any resistance what-so-ever. I loved that...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous