All Comments on 'The Edge of Intention'

by TheHappilySpankedGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I do hope this is not considered a finished story. Please continue.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 5 years ago
I hope there is more to this story.

I really hope you actually are a woman. This site needs more female writers who know how to write (and at least know what a bra size is!). I loved the story, very sexy without sex. Erotica is not porn. Very refreshing. I will find your blog.

TheHappilySpankedGirlTheHappilySpankedGirlabout 5 years agoAuthor
Guts of the story, not finished, female writer

Good morning to the commenters of my story. I am a female writer. This is Part 1 of the story. For some reason that did not make it into the title....Part 2 is coming and has been submitted. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I do know how to write and just got done with a 484 page book called Defiance. I am a statement analyst and use that skill to build characters in my stories.This way, there won't be people saying things that are hard to believe other than the fact that it is fiction.

FantaghiroFantaghiroabout 5 years ago
Cute little story ...

... looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 [five stars (4.8/5 = 96%)]! Your story is very much my cup of tea & then some.

All Sara needed was to have someone in life who she can rely on if need be. She already has the hots for him. She has already forgiven him the first spanking (after which she was not psychologically damaged).

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Two thumbs up: πŸ‘πŸ‘!

I have spanking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very,

very nice! Kudos to you and thanks. Looking forward to the rest...take care and write well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous