The Education of Rebecca McFadden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the car at the far end of the car park under the big gum trees and made my way down the path towards the lake. There were other cars there too and I glimpsed figures in them moving together, the steamed up windows obscuring blurred faces pressed one to another. There was a street light at the end of the car park and I passed underneath it, hearing my heels tapping on the concrete pathway, watching my shadow flitting across the adjacent hedge. I guess I could have turned around then but it never occurred to me: this was my night - my adventure. Tonight I would dance to a different tune that would not only prove I could do it, but bugger up my precious little sister too.

The gazebo was shrouded in shadow, a pale blur under the thin moonlight, and I crossed the grass silently towards it. The trees behind it were a dark mass and I heard them rustle in a breath of wind, a sort of soft sigh, and then my heels were clicking on the steps as I walked up to the little platform. The ornate balustrade around its circumference threw a criss-cross of pale shadows across the concrete floor and there were pools of darkness next to each of its pillars. I walked to the centre of the floor and stood there for a moment, wondering if I was early, sort of half hoping that he wouldn't turn up. And then the wind sighed in the trees again and for the first time I realised how vulnerable I was, and my confidence vanished in an instant.

I never heard him behind me. The first I knew that he was there was the clasp of his hands around my neck, gripping me hard. He dragged me to the little bench in the middle of the gazebo and pushed me over it, and he forced my legs open with his knees.

'I've been waiting for this.' His voice was low and gravelly. 'Ready, are you?'

'Wait! Wait, Jake. I'm not -'

He laughed, a low menacing sound. 'Wet enough?' he whispered, 'I can fix that.' His hands seized my dress and lifted it above my waist and a moment later his fingers were in my pants. I couldn't move. His body was pressed hard against me, crushing me against the bench, and one hand pushed my head down. I felt the other rummaging, his fingers thick and warm against my flesh - easing aside the lips of my pussy and pressing into me. My breasts were squashed against the top rail of the little seat and my legs were spread open, thighs apart. There was no leverage to move - I just couldn't, and so I whispered frantically at him in that dark, silent place, begging him to stop.

'Jake, this isn't what you think! Stop! I don't want to do it -'

But there was no stopping him. His fingers worked into me, pressing into the warm pink flesh of my insides - two or maybe three fingers. I felt the wetness seeping out of me despite myself, and I heard the wet sucking noises of my labia as he rummaged in and out.

'Jake! Listen to me! Stop!'

His fingers were suddenly withdrawn and his weight relinquished. For a moment I was stunned - I really hadn't expected him to stop. A sense of relief surged through me, a sense of returning control. We would talk and I would explain, and in a few moments I'd be back in the car, laughing at Rachel's expense.

But he hadn't stopped. As I started to straighten up he fell to his knees and pressed his mouth to my crack and I felt him lapping at me in long, deliberate strokes. He must have had a tongue like a lizard, and he hit the exact spot: I could feel the rasp of it flat against my pussy, pressing against my vulval lips and then the tip curling into me as he drew it back into his mouth. Christ, it was delicious!

And in an instant the strength went out of my legs and I slumped back over the bench again, thrusting out my bottom to allow him greater access. His fingers curled under each buttock and drew them apart, opening me up, his tongue dancing on my sex, lapping, lapping. I could hear the snuffling of his breath and feel it hot against my crack - no, in my crack. God, his face was fully there, his nose jammed up my arse and his tongue pressing into me, forcing aside the lips of my pussy to draw out my essence. Drinking me, drinking me, swallowing the juice that suddenly streamed from my cunt, lapping like a dog on heat, immersing himself in me.

In the silence of that little Gazebo I could hear the soft, wet squelching of my pussy lips against his face as I juiced up, and the little moans of my pleasure rose above the soft sighing of the wind in the trees around us. His fingers dipped further, opening me, stretching me, exposing every secret I had to his hungry mouth. His tongue lapping, lapping, long languorous strokes from the tip of my clit to the gaping little mouth of my anus, flicking over my most sensitive flesh like a little snake, spinning me up in a tight spiral of pleasure. Nobody has ever done this before. Not Tony, with his fumbling, clumsy ways and prissy little dabs of his tongue. Not anyone else. Nothing like this. Nothing like the animal hunger with which he ate me, and nothing like the trembling acceptance of my flesh. Waves of pleasure surged through me with each stroke of his tongue and my legs wobbled like so much jelly around his face. Jesus, Jake, don't stop! I gripped the top rail of the bench and rode the long waves of pleasure. Deeper, deeper! Pressing my cunt to his mouth, grinding down on him, lifting to tiptoe to direct his wriggling little tongue to my anus. Ah, ah, ah....just there! The tip pressing aside the tight crinkled opening, easing into that forbidden space. Jesus, fuck it was good!

I don't know how long we were like that...it could have been hours, for all I knew. I do remember lifting one leg and hooking my knee over the bench, and that ratcheted the pleasure up even more. He'd pressed his fingers forward now, dipping into my holes alternately... pussy, ass, tongue, fingers. A cyclic round of expanding sensations, opening me up, lifting me to a plateau of indescribable pleasure and holding me there with the flick of his tongue and the long slide of his thumb or his fingers into the searing heat of my body. My cream flowed out of me like a river from deep well of my cunt to lubricate his tongue and lips and mouth, dripping off his chin to land like drops of black confetti on the pale silver floor of the Gazebo. The moon had come out and I could see him through the bars of the bench, his face pressed up, twisted to gain better access, his eyes shut as he savoured all that I had to give. My love juice on his face, his lips, his cheeks. Fuck, fuck...don't stop, don't stop.

And suddenly his face was gone and I felt his fingers at my buttocks again, opening me, holding the quivering flesh of my buttocks aside, and then the heat and hardness of his cock against me. He's going to fuck me...Jake's monster cock - the one that had been in Rachel. The one I'd told myself I wouldn't have. But that was a thousand years ago and now I wanted it more than anything else. I couldn't live a single moment more without it. With a groan of lust I pushed my arse back and wriggled as he engaged the tip against me. No, not want..it was need. I needed it inside me... I longed to be fucked, to feel the hot swollen flesh of a cock drilling up into the tight wetness of my seething cunt. God, Jake, fuck me, fuck me hard.

And then, just for a moment, everything stopped. I guess he was regrouping, or catching his breath or something, and in that instant I glanced to one side and I saw our shadows on the Gazebo wall. The moon had come out and I could see us projected on the rough render like silhouettes in a silent movie: one figure prostrate, bent over the bench and the other poised above it. Me and Jake...fucking. I could see a sliver of silvery light between them and I could see the stem that joined the figures, thick and black and malignant, poised to be plunged deep. And in that moment I remembered Rachel's words '...it wouldn't go in. I could feel the pressure...like this immovable fucking log trying to force its way into me...'

I'd not believed her then, but in the instant that I thought of it Jake thrust his hips forward in a long, powerful movement that was never going to stop. My body rocked forward under his inertia and then the hard metal railings of the bench arrested me and there was nowhere to go. There was sudden pressure at my cunt as his knob sought to enter - a sort of dull ache, as if someone had suddenly pressed the heel of their hand hard against the sensitive flesh; a pressure that grew rapidly as I resisted him. I could hear myself whimpering and hear the groan of breath leave his mouth as he felt it too. For a second I stopped his progress, my crimping flesh struggling to accommodate him, and then, suddenly, I opened up and he slid into me.

It was like pushing a fucking rolling pin into my clout, I can tell you. I could almost feel my flesh creaking with the strain of opening up, feel my body recoil as the mushroom of his knob slid into me. I was gasping, gasping, begging him to stop, to give me time to adjust.

My voice breathless. 'Ah, Christ, Jake, wait...wait. Let me -'

His shaft stilled, the knob buried in the first inch or two of my twat. His hands on my waist, holding me, and his voice soft in my ear. 'Christ, that's good, baby, can you feel that? Jesus, Rachel, it's even tighter than last time -'

"Yes, yes...wait. Gently, baby.'

For a few moments we were still. My cunt was throbbing around him, gripping his turgid flesh in a vice. I could feel him twitching, the rod thrumming and vibrating with each twitch. The ring of my vulva stretched like a banjo string and I put my fingers there and touched where we were joined.

'Now...slowly, baby. Slowly. Go in. Nice and slow.'

The slide of his shaft, slippery against my fingertips. A feeling of warmth inside, of incredible fullness. Sliding deep, pushing aside the resistant walls of my trembling pussy, pressing against something vital - a dull ache, and then my fingers touched the wrinkled sack of his balls and I knew he was fully immersed. 'Ah,' I was whispering, my voice strained with wonder. 'Ah, ah....hold it there, Jake. Oh, shit, you're right inside.'

'Deep inside your tight little cunt.' His words strained, tight with lust. 'Tell me what you feel, Rachel.'

'Stretched....ah, fuck....stretched open. Touching something...inside. Deep inside me.'

'Am I thick?'

'Ah, yes. So fucking thick and long. Buried inside me.'

'Are you ready to be fucked?'

'God, yes! Fuck me...fuck me.'

He drew his hips back and I felt the long slippery withdrawal of his cock, a feeling of growing emptiness as my cunt emptied. It was as slippery as a polished truncheon as it slid out of me...inch by gleaming inch until at last, my vulva surrendered the final morsel and his great purple knob bobbed free. In the silvery light of the moon I could see my cunt gaping open like a surprised mouth with the gleam of juices at its lips; and then he pressed forward again and I swallowed him, my flesh rolling aside to take his turgid rod into my body again. I could hear myself groaning, strident in the quiet night and I could do nothing to stop it. He began to pump and I was being filled, ravished: fucked half to death, and it was exquisite. The long piston stroking, back and forth in and out; the frantic clasp of my vulva on the shining, wet shining rod of his cock; the soggy sound of our genitals and the harsh rasp of our breath. His hands half lifting me, raising me so I was balanced on the back of the bench with one leg hooked over. The metal edge pressing against my clit and the great shaft still sliding in and out and his fingers dipping now into my ass, drilling into that last sacred place where no one had ever been before.

And it went on and on, longer than I'd ever been screwed before...but then it wasn't just fucking: it was a whole experience - a total ravishing of every thing I had to offer, of plunging fingers and cock, of clasping cunt and crimping anus; of splattering, frothy juices as he rummaged deep inside my grasping body. For the first time in my life I was filled - I mean, really filled, being lifted on a spinning vortex of pleasure that nothing could stop: a bubble of pure ecstasy that grew slowly from the tight wet channel of my cunt, expanding exponentially though my body until it could no longer be denied. It raced like a super nova through tissue and tendons and twitching muscles until it exploded in my brain like a bomb. Jesus, God, it was good! I'd felt nothing like it before: a wave of pure pleasure that consumed me - that took the millions of cells in my body and shook them like little rag dolls in the awesome, churning power of a Tsunami.

And as I came I felt the sudden grip of his hands like steel clamps on my hips, and for a few infinitesimal moments I felt his cock swell inside me like the shaft of some great rabid dog. He was groaning, a harsh wrenching sound drawn from somewhere deep inside him, rising as the bubble of his own pleasure seized him and whisked him upwards until with a final cry he burst inside me. Jets of steaming jism splattering into my body...so fucking hot, like magma erupting in the deepest recess of my twitching cunt. I was aware of my voice, broken and gusty as I twitched in ecstasy, urging him on. 'Ah, fuck...fuck, Jake. I feel it...so fucking hot, Jake. Your sperm in my cunt...filling me. Go, baby, spray into me....fill me.'

'I will, I will. Jesus, Rachel. I'm filling you.' His mouth close to my ear as he leaned over me and his cock thrummed and jolted inside me, releasing ribbons of burning jism. 'Ah, Christ, Rachel. You're so fucking tight...take it, baby, take it all.'

'I will, I will.' My cunt sucking at him like a whore's mouth, drawing the seed out of his twitching balls. 'I've got it, baby. I've got it.'

And then, at last, it was over. He was slumped over me, his weight oppressive, and I could still feel his cock twitching inside. At length he withdrew and I staggered to my feet and regarded him for the first time in the thin, silvery moonlight.

What can you say to someone that you've never met before, that you know nothing about other than his cock is huge and he's just given you the most incredible orgasm? Do you thank them? Do you hug, or touch, or do you just walk away? Nothing I had ever done before prepared me for this and so I just stared at him and said nothing. I could feel his semen dripping from me, sliding down my thighs, soaking my knickers; and I could feel the tenderness of my labia where his pubic bone had battered me.

If you were to ask me what I was thinking at that moment it would be hard to say – confusion, mostly. I'd come her determined not to do what I'd just done, and now I needed time to think about it, to reconcile everything that had happened. It sounds prissy, I know, but remember that I'd never, ever done anything like this before. I could see his eyes glinting in the soft light as he regarded me. I knew what he'd be thinking - that I was a slut: the easiest fuck ever, and that made me cheap. I guess I expected him to leave, right then - to tuck his shrinking wet cock back in his pants and say 'Thanks, Babe,' or something else factious, and walk away, whistling. But he didn't...he just stood there and looked at me with an almost quizzical expression on his face until I felt compelled to speak.

'What?' I said.

'Nothing.'

'Then I'd better go.' I bent down, looking for my knickers that somehow, in the heat of the moment had got torn off. I needed time to think.

'Can I see you again?'

I didn't answer. The last thing I wanted was to discuss another date. I was almost traumatised by the intensity of what had happened. I could feel his seed cooling on my skin as it slid out of me, and I suddenly remembered that I wasn't on the pill. Jesus! Tony always wore a rubber. Fuck. I needed time to think.

'Rachel?'

'I don't know, Jake.' My hands were scrabbling around the bench, looking for the elusive scrap of silk. 'I need time -'

He reached forward and touched me. 'I'd really like to, Rachel. You're great.'

I gave up on finding my knickers and stood up, backing away from him. I had to get away, to be alone...to figure out how the hell this had happened and what I was going to do about it.

'I'm sorry, Jake. I have to go.' My voice babbling, close to tears. 'I can't...I mean, I just don't know.'

And I turned and ran and left him there, my mind full of him and me and what we'd done. The smell of our fucking was still in my nostrils and lingering memory of the shattering ecstasy of my orgasm and the searing heat of his jism as he filled me. God, what had I done?

'I'll call you,' he called after me. 'Tomorrow, Rachel. I'll call you.'

Tomorrow. That was another day, but first I had to get through the rest of this one.

*

In my dream Rachel was tied to a bed and Jake was crouched over her, watching as the tip of his cock teased aside the wet lips of her pussy.

He pressed forward and I cried out as he slid into her but they could not hear me, and so I watched as she swallowed him up. Her body was arching up to meet his thrusts, her eyes on his face as they fucked. Long, deep strokes. I could hear the wet sucking sounds of her cunt and her sighs and groans of pleasure, and the frenetic creak of the bedsprings as he pounded into her body. My fingers were in my pussy, desperate for his thickness, to feel the river of his cum frothing around my fingertips, but it was like a dry well. And when I looked down I saw my belly was huge, with the skin glossy and tight and the little blue veins like a spider's web under the translucent milky white skin; and I heard them laugh as they talked about me.

'Bec's up the duff,' Rachel said. 'Stupid little bitch.'

'Her cunt will be slack. Nobody will fuck her now.' Jake's voice was breathless as he hammered into her.

'She had her chance. I told her to have fun while she could. Now she's got a bellyful of arms and legs.'

'Yeah. Stupid bitch. Not like you, Rach.'

I thrust my fingers deeper into my pussy and played there, feeling the moisture appear, watching as she took him. Watching as his shaft appeared and disappeared, watching the tight ring of her vulva stretched around him. God, I needed him!

Jake pulled out and spurted over her, and I saw the long opal streaks of his seed as they appeared on her skin. Streams of it, splattering over the golden sun-tanned belly and pert little breasts, pooling in the pit of her belly button. Ah, God, it should have been me.

And as I watched they faded away, and I began to spiral up into the light of day.

*

'Bec! Wake up!'

I opened my eyes and the agony of my dream was snatched away. Suzy was sitting on my bed, her eyes on my face.

'Wake up!'

'I'm here.'

She lifted her hand from my shoulder and smiled. 'Jesus! I thought you were having a fit - moaning and crying out. What the hell were you dreaming about?'

'Nothing...just a nightmare.'

She laughed. 'Some nightmare. I reckon your whole hand is in your pussy.'

I glanced down. The sheets were pulled away and my fingers were curled under my panties, a dark stain at their crutch. 'And you were calling out to Rachel,' she said. 'What's the little gem done now?'

'Stole my guy.' I removed my fingers and stretched. 'And then rooted him while I watched.'

'Sounds like her. You know she's due back tomorrow?'

'Yeah. The end of our peace and quiet.'

Suzy stood up and looked down at me. 'Perhaps we take her too seriously - I mean, you didn't believe all that crap about that guy she shagged, did you? You know...whatshisname with the big dick?'

'Jake.' The name slipped out from my lips before I could stop it. Why wouldn't it? I'd been thinking of him almost non stop for the past six days. There must have been five messages on Rachel's emails begging me to meet him again. I was still thinking about it, and now my time was almost up. 'Who knows, Suzy. You can never tell with Rachel.'