The Education of Rebecca McFadden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, I'm off to work. You OK?'

'Sure.'

'Be good, then.' She smiled and left the room and I sank back on the pillows, thinking. The dream had left me unsettled. I guess it made me feel that whatever I did I'd always be second fiddle to Rachel. That's just the way it was, and I knew, deep inside, there was nothing I could do about it, and perhaps that was why I'd fiddled and farted away the week and done nothing about what had happened. Typical me, I guess, finding it easier to do nothing.

But the dream filled me with resolve - there was still one more night, and if I didn't take the chance then that would be gone too, and I'd always regret it. And what was the worst that could happen? He'd fuck me? Too late. That I'd get pregnant? May be too late for that, too. That I'd not enjoy it? Fat chance. I remembered way I'd writhed under his cock and the spine shattering cum I'd had, and the subsequent feeling of euphoria that had lasted for days. Just one more time, Bec. Do it!

And so, God help me, I went into Rachel's room and I opened her email account and typed out a message, my fingers trembling with haste. Tonight. 8pm, same place. For a moment I regarded the characters on the screen, knowing that the chances were I'd live to regret it...but what the fuck. I pressed the send button and watched as my invitation was sent, knowing that this was my last chance and that when Rachel came back there'd be all hell to pay. There was no doubt in my mind she'd find out – Jake would mention how good it had been and it would take her a heartbeat to figure out what I'd done, and the vindictive little bitch would make my life hell. But now the decision had been made and I felt a sudden lifting of the spirit. All I had to do was to turn up and enjoy Jake one more time.

It never occurred to me that she already knew.

*

I'm not a computer freak. I know how to turn one on and I can figure out how to use it, but I just don't get the full extent of what you can do with them. If I'd thought about it I suppose I would have figured that Rachel could access her emails from Fiji but I would never, in a million years, have thought that she would. I guess I figured she'd be on her back for most of the week and sleeping off her hangovers for the rest, but I was wrong.

About the time I sent the last email Rachel was in her room. She opened her server and read the latest offering from Jake. It was all about how great she had been on Saturday, and how he hoped she would meet him again, and of course it took her a nanosecond to figure out that something odd was going on. And so she delved back a little bit and found the emails that I had sent in her name, and suddenly it was clear to her.

She would have sat back on the bed and thought about it for a moment, astonished by my duplicity. An image of me would have appeared in her mind in keeping with what she thought of me: prissy, fussy and dull, dressed in old fashioned clothes and fucked-up Elizabeth Taylor hairdo. She would have laughed at the sheer improbability of what I'd done and perhaps there might even have been a gleam of understanding. But underneath there would have been a burning anger that I could do such a thing; that I had been in her room when she explicitly told me not to, and that I had dared to pretend I was her.

But I would never have guessed what she did about it. For as I went back to my room, my mind filled with excitement about what the night would bring, my dear little sister tapped out a message to Jake that I would never see. A message that asked him to do something that would change my life for ever.

*

It was raining when I left home. I could feel the coarse rub of my raincoat against my naked skin, and my pussy tightened at the thought of how deliciously slutty that was. Little Bec McFadden, going out to fuck in a park wearing a raincoat and nothing else. And as I drove I remembered that Rachel would be back tomorrow and the game would be up and it caused me to think about what I'd like to do on this, my last night. It was the last wishes of a condemned woman, if you like. Part of me was still little timid Rebecca, who up to a week ago thought the missionary position was exciting: but the larger part was the new little slut who could do anything she wanted.

My head was filled with visions of what could happen...what would happen if I let it. I'd seen porn stars doing it on the internet and never, ever thought it could be me. But why not? If ever the time was right it was now, and I might never have the chance again. So you want to fuck me in the mouth Jake? No problem. Cum over my face? Be my guest. Up the arse then? God, yes!

And so I drove through the rain to the little car park and my pussy was dripping in anticipation. I parked the car and ran along the pathway, down past the little stream to the Gazebo, and I stood there with my heart hammering with excitement, listening to the sound of the rain and waiting for my lover to arrive.

The street lamp along the pathway had been fixed and I saw him as he passed under it, a dark figure with his hands in his pockets. From where I stood his image was foreshortened, his shoulders massive and his torso short and powerful. The material of his coat gleamed wetly in the diffused light and his face was hidden under his hood, a dark oval that bobbed and jerked as he walked towards me. It was a sinister image and a picture of the grim reaper suddenly popped into my mind: a dark figure in a shroud striding forwards to claim his prize. What did I know of him? Nothing. Not even his second name. He was a faceless, nameless guy who was there for only one purpose, and I suddenly realised that was part of the attraction...an almost total anonymity that would allow me to do anything I wanted and then walk away without judgment. And so I moved quietly to the back of the Gazebo and I opened the buttons of my coat to reveal my nakedness, and I waited for him to climb the stairs and take me.

I've thought about that moment a million times since then - whether I could have known what was to happen, whether I could have prevented it. But how could I have even guessed? How was I to know what Rachel had done?

And would it have changed anything, if I had known? Would I have run? And what difference would that have made? The chances are I would have been hunted down like a trapped animal in the park, and nothing would have changed. All I know is that it did happen, and it was a defining moment in my life.

But that was to be later, so when Jake stepped into the Gazebo nothing of that was in my mind. I watched as he took off his coat and dropped it onto the ground, and I saw him stoop over the little bench and place something on it. A moment later a match flared and the Gazebo was suffused with the soft light of a candle. It was a pool of intimacy in the wet darkness around us, and I moved forward quietly to stand at its periphery, waiting for him to be aware I was there, waiting for it to start.

He looked up and saw me, and he said nothing. I'd never seen his face before but in the soft light I could see it now - a good face, strong and handsome. I could see his hungry eyes on my body, sliding down from my face to my tits, and then over the creamy plain of my thighs to my pussy. I could feel my nipples as stiff as sticks in the cool evening air, and the glow of lust warmed my belly as his gaze roamed over me. God, I wanted him. My pussy was a river, wet and open, waiting for him, gasping to be filled.

He started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt and he tore them off, and then the belt on his jeans...sliding them off his legs, flinging them on the floor until he too was naked. And all the time his eyes were on mine, speaking volumes of lust and need and want. His chest was broad, tapering to a flat belly covered in a pelt of dark hair, and his cock reared from below it like a cobra, thick and massively erect, capped by a great purple knob that bobbed and nodded as he stood, waving slightly as if it was already seeking a place to enter.

For a moment longer we stared at one another and then with a cry I ran forward and fell to my knees before him. My hand closed over his shaft and I pressed it to my lips, rubbing it against them before opening my mouth and taking him in. There was a sudden tang of salt on my taste buds as he popped inside and then the slippery texture of his love juice oozing over my tongue...a little river of it streaming into me, bathing the insides of my cheeks as he slid into my face. My mouth was stretched around him and I felt the long tube of his cock rubbing against my lips as it slid in. I felt the knob lodge at the back of my throat and then my hands were around his shaft, gripping it, feeling the warm rubbery resilience of his flesh, kneading it to milk his juice. His fingers were in my hair, holding my head, pumping me back and forth to fuck his shaft. Dear God...how much juice! Filling my mouth so I had to gulp it down, feeling the hot slipperiness of it ease past my tonsils in slimy lumps to slide into my belly. Fuck, it was good! How come I'd never done it like this before? How had I ever missed the sheer fucking eroticism of having a cock filling your mouth, of slavering over a great trembling knob, knowing that soon it would be burrowing into the very core of my body?

In the soft yellow glow of the candle I could see his face, looking down at me as I serviced him...a mixture almost of pain and pleasure. I moved one hand to his balls and held them lightly, feeling them move in their sack as I bobbed back and forth. I could feel their weight and their energy and I imagined the load of jism inside them, bubbling like a cauldron as it waited for the opportunity to splatter into my cunt.

It was raining heavily now and the Gazebo was filled with the roar of falling water as it struck the roof above our heads and cascaded from the gutters. If anything it isolated us - just him and me in this little cocoon, strangers brought together just to fuck. The noise of water was almost deafening but I could still hear him groaning as his pleasure grew. His cock was even harder now and it slid back and forth into my mouth in short, rapid strokes. My jaw was aching but I didn't care...I was seized with the need to take him as deeply as I could. In and out, the knob battering the back of my throat and rubbing on the soft flesh of my cheeks. There was so much fluid there, too much to swallow and so it dribbled from my lips to hang in long slippery ropes before splattering over my breasts.

I thought he would cum then and I was ready for it, but he didn't. With a cry of lust he pulled back and for a moment he stared at me. His cock was bobbing, red and wet and angry and I went to touch it again but he shook his head.

'Fuck me, Rachel.' His voice was hoarse, barely audible above the roar of the falling rain. 'Sit on me. Swallow me up with your cunt.'

His clothes were scraps of darkness and he gathered them quickly and lay on them, staring up at me with desperate eyes. 'Come on. Fuck me...sit on me.'

I squatted over him and took his shaft in my hand. The great purple head was like a mushroom as I lodged against it, nuzzling into the crack while I lowered myself. We both watched in that yellow, flickering light as it entered my body: the moment of resistance as I held him outside and then the sudden release as my vulva opened to accept him. Jesus, it was tight! I could feel my cunt clasping him, gripping hard as he slid upward, and I groaned aloud with the delicious sensation of being utterly filled.

Looking back on it, I guess it was orchestrated. You know, Jake to be first...to put me in a position where the others could follow. Perhaps they'd done it before, or maybe they'd just agreed how it would be. In any case, I hadn't noticed them creeping up the stairs, waiting in the dark shadows for their moment. Jake pulled my face to his and my body rocked forward, and then the first of them moved. I felt the rough clasp of another set of hands drawing my buttocks apart, and almost immediately the caress of a tongue sliding in the crevice between them, wriggling and warm and wet. It touched the edge of the shaft buried inside me and then slid back, dipping over my twitching little rosebud, dwelling there for a moment before thrusting back again. The sensation was exquisite, and it was totally unexpected.

I tried to sit up, but Jake held me close and his lips were pressed against my ear. 'It's my brother, Rachel,' he said. And there's another. There are three big cocks to fuck you tonight.'

'Christ, Jake! No!'I tried to break free but he was too strong.

He laughed. 'But you asked for it, Rachel...and here we are, and me and my brothers are looking forward to it so much.'

And all the time that warm slippery mouth was on me, the little pointed tongue dipping into the secret little crease between my cheeks to tease the opening while Jake's cock slid back and forth inside me. Never, in all my years, had I felt anything so good, and I felt myself surrender to it. I looked up and there was the third figure stood back watching, his cock hard in his hand.

'You love it,' Jake whispered, 'don't you, Rachel.'

'Yes, God yes! I can feel his mouth on my arse.'

'And my cock inside you. How does that feel?'

'Tight. So fucking tight. Ah...Jesus, Jake. Fuck, that's good -'

'Three cocks then, Rachel. Isn't that what you wanted?' and before I could answer his lips crushed against me again and his tongue slid into the warm, slippery cavern of my mouth. I could feel the warmth of his brother's breath on my anus as he blew softly on the crimping little hole, alternating with the thrumming tip of his tongue. I guess I knew what it meant but I just didn't care. I'd passed the point of reason...I just wanted to be filled - to be fucked in every way I knew and a few more besides. In that little cocoon of roaring water and soft golden candlelight I wanted to be coated with hot steaming sperm, to smear it over my trembling body and taste it rank upon my lips. And if that meant more than one guy, so much the better.

And then Jake pushed me gently up and I saw the third brother had moved closer, standing astride with his prick bobbing near my mouth. He shuffled forward and I took it in my hand and fed it into my face, tasting it, feeling the lovely slippery hardness sliding into my throat. He was smaller than Jake and I found I could curl my tongue over him as he fucked my face.

It was about then I lost control. There was too much happening for me to keep track of it all. It was almost as if my body had suddenly been divided into zones, and my mind jumped from one to another to dwell on the delicious sensations of what was happening there. Jake's hardness thrusting upwards to my belly, my cunt ring burning as it stretched around his thickness; the cock at my lips, sliding back and forth, leaking into my mouth, and now the feel of a third prick pressing hard against my anus, an irrepressible force that could not be denied. I felt my sphincter expanding and a moment later the head popped into me, and I was full there too.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this would happen to me, and yet here I was in that little oasis of warm flickering candlelight in the rain swept night - enjoying it...no, loving it. Loving the feeling of being totally possessed, of complete and utter fullness as those three cocks slid back and forth in every useful orifice I possessed. And I understood too the amazing power of that moment: to give or not to give, to accept them into the warm core of my body because I wanted it. To put them in my debt as they took their pleasure in my flesh, their minds filled with the thought of using me as a harbour for their seething sperm. And yet parallel with that was the knowledge that I was nothing more than a cheap whore, a degraded little slut kneeling on a dirty floor in a public place, giving myself for nothing as the three men whose names I did not even know fucked me for their own gratification.

And so I sweated and grunted and fucked, and my mind was filled with visions of lust and power and degradation, and the incredible sensation of my flesh being penetrated over and over and over again. My arsehole was burning and my cunt felt full enough to explode and I could hardly breathe for the swollen knob jammed in my mouth...but it was amazing. What girl ever gets to experience that?

Jake's hands were on my hips as I gyrated above him, and his cock was plunging into me in perfect timing with his brothers. All three shafts were entering and withdrawing in synchronicity now; I could feel my arse and cunt and throat bulging with their size as they entered me, a dull ache of bruised and stretched flesh as they battered my twitching body. It went on and on and on and I loved it; I could hear myself grunting, a hoarse primeval sound from somewhere deep in my throat and I thought I could hear the wet sucking noise of our fucking. On and on, until I thought that I would surely be fucked to death and they would find me in the morning stiff and cold and filled with seething sperm, and with a smile upon my lips.

And then, for the first time, Jake's tempo changed. His hands reached up and gripped my hips and he began to thrust harder. I was lifted with each thrust, bouncing like a little boat in a tempest, and I worked with him. I swivelled downwards with every thrust and clenched my cunt to squeeze him. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was close - I could feel it in the urgency of his movements and hear it in the hoarse rasping of his breath.

He called out to his brothers. 'I'm close, guys,' he said. 'Ah, fuck...it's cumming soon. Fuck her, ah, fuck her and cum with me.'

They were a team of champions, those guys. They must have done this before because they started to slam into me with renewed urgency. Their hands gripped me hard and I heard their laboured breathing as they went to me with renewed energy. My arsehole was battered and my throat was skewered, and all I could do was ride out the storm. And I guess I was urging them on, working with them as best I could. I wanted them to spray into me together, to feel and taste buckets of sperm filling every orifice of my body. I imagined how it would jet into me with such force and volume that it would somehow meet in the middle, a vortex of bubbling creamy jism impregnating every corner of my body. God, I needed it. And so I writhed and twisted and grunted as they fucked me, and I encouraged them with little cries of lust and excitement, and I waited with rising excitement as I felt them growing close.

Jake was first, but only by a second or two. His hands gripped my hips and he thrust upwards deeply, burying himself as far into my body as he could. I guess I'd got used to the size of his cock by then because I took it all - every fucking millimetre of it. I could feel the bell-end somewhere deep, pressed right up into the centre of my belly, and I felt the sudden flooding warmth of his cum as the first monstrous jet leapt from the end of his cock. And almost immediately the guy behind me unleashed his load too...I could feel his shaft jerking as he did, feel the scalding heat of his juice as it sprayed into my bowels. I thought I'd might have been desensitised by their battering but I swear I could feel it: the tingling impact of their jets on my twitching flesh and the flooding warmth as it filled me. They were crying out, gasping, holding themselves in as deeply as they could, and it seemed to go on and on and on.

And the incredible feeling of those two huge cocks jerking and spurting inside me triggered my own cum...I mean, why wouldn't it? Bright lights burst inside my brain and I heard myself shrieking as the waves of pleasure took me. My body was shaking, trembling like I was in a fever, and my cunt and arse seized the two twitching, jolting pricks in a grip of iron as I tumbled over the edge of ecstasy. It was mind blowing...amazing, a roller-coaster of crashing waves and shrieking wind and grasping, clutching, wet flesh. It was better than anything I'd ever had before, or even dreamed of having. I was gasping, my lungs desperate for air as my body thrummed about those two huge, squirting, jolting shafts inside me - and then the third guy spurted into my mouth.