All Comments on 'The End of the Affair - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years ago
GOOD INITIATIVE !!!

I appreciate the initiative for the new concept.

Wishing all the very best to Literotica.

Already a great going... With new ideas... It will go to great places...

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 3 years ago

My apologies for not completing an entry for this in a timely fashion. Work and family covid issues have hamstruck me recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I always enjoy these invitational, but the quality is all over the place on this one

Not only that, but in too many stories the premise is barely used. This one might as well have been called, "Everyone write story you were going to write anyway." Some did take the premise to heart, and turned in more than a half-naked effort that included getting a decent editor. I applaud those authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes, there are "wonderful writers" in this group

Many of the stories are less than wonderful. I feel like either, the writers didn't like the concept of the event, didn't understand the concept, or just a story they would have written anyway and adjusted it to somehow make it fit the concept. At a minimum, these stories should have the same editor. Some of Randi's events have been great, this is probably the low water mark.

I appreciate the effort people put in, but this is just not what was promised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has been a lot better than the last one. I miss some names. I hope they are okay. -starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
loving the stories, but...

where's Just One Last Dance???

keep these coming, BR!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

Good idea for a writing theme. Look forward to reading them.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I've read all that were posted, and to say they run the gamut of imagination and possibility is an understatement. I am once again amazed at the pool of writing talent and pure creativity that I see here. Moreover, I am shocked that media and others accept so much mediocre writing. Any of these featured writers' work could be adapted to television or film! This is without a doubt the best free reading site anywhere, and it's the writers who've made it so. Thanks to all for rising to the challenge and surpassing my expectations.... once again!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the challenge

Scores 5/5

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nice reading list

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...