All Comments on 'The Escort Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
That was so well done.

The plot and the writing were great. I was so glad to see a "to be continued" at the end of this story. My only complaint was that it was sometimes confusing telling which girl was speaking during their conversations. Maybe a little more "Annie Said" or whatever at the top of a conversation would help. In any event a strong woman going out and getting what she wants overcomes any confusion.

MatAbrahamMatAbrahamover 17 years ago
The husband asked for it . . .

First of all please get the overlap into the blue Literotica field cleaned up, as I had to copy same on to a word document to comfortably read the text.

How will she hide her earnings from John. or is that how she gets caught, will be looked forward to. Eagerly await the second installment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another one

a stupid selfish woman who does not bother to communicate does stupid selfish things secretly. NEXT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whi are you??

I am amazed at how you churn out your amazing stories frequently. I am awaiting the day when you will post a story a day for the next one year.

Even though i do admire a few writers in the loving wife forum, i think you stand way ahead with your profilic writing.

I never miss any of your stories, irrespective of whether it is to my taste or not because you bring out the emotions of the readers, which is reflected in the comments. The moment i log on to this site, i look for my favorite writers and once i see your name, I read your story first and then chuckle to myself thinking about how easily you express yourself with a real simple story. You are good and no question about that.

Do keep writing. I just hope that you try to publish a novel one of these days as you are good and deserve accolades and financial gains for your talent.

lwyslv@hotmail.com

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
not well done

There is nothing in your story which entices the reader to believe this woman was turned on and the next hurried moment she is wild about sex.

The writing was even more fragmented than most stories of late and for those complimenting you this storyline is all over Lit and you added nothing to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Old Showtime movie

This reminds me of one of those stupud cable movies......yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope - now she's a prostitute.

Just looking to catch something or get busted. Or get a divorce

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just

Color it any way you wish, she is still just a a whore.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Got

Got confused a couple of times on who was talking.Twice I think the husband's got mixed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES