The Evolution Of A Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
429 Followers

And every night when I paraded around in front of my teen aged son in whatever slutty little outfit I'd picked out that day, I had his undivided attention. After a while, Johnny's cock was hard when he walked through the door after school, just at the thought of how I would be dressed, and I made sure kept that big dick standing straight up until he stumbled off to bed at the end of the night. I teased him unmercifully, finding new ways to show off my tight little ass or long legs every day. I couldn't keep my hands off him. I was constantly straightening his clothes, which gave me the chance to wrap my hands around those powerful arms, or accidentally run my hand over his sculpted butt when I was supposedly tucking his shirt in.

Our house suddenly became much smaller, at least that's what it must have seemed like to Johnny. I was continually finding new reasons to press my body against his. Pressing up against his back and dragging my tits across it, wondering if Johnny could feel my hard nipples, was a favorite pastime for me now.

I suddenly needed Johnny's help almost every day. To help his old mother keep her balance on step stools when she reached for things in the closet, when I ran out reasons for me to be going in the closet four times a night, I just started asking Johnny to "steady me" when I reached into the top shelves in the kitchen. It sounds ridiculous now, but I guess when Johnny saw his mommy wobbling around in open toed sandals with five inch heels a strong male hand must have made a lot of sense. All I know is every time I felt Johnny's big hands on my hips, right above the swell of my ass; I could feel my pussy just open and wide and flood with juices.

Poor Johnny had no idea what was going on. It probably seemed like his mom had gone bonkers. I pretty much went from the old woman who fixed his meals and did his laundry to some sex crazed slut overnight. Not that he was complaining very much or even at all. Johnny couldn't keep his eyes off his hot mommy, and it got to the point where he even stopped trying to hide those big hardons I was causing.

Every night after Johnny stumbled upstairs to his bedroom to pump quarts of thick white boy cum out of his cock while thinking about his slut of a mother, I was right behind him. I'd moved my spy camera so I got the full show now, and didn't have to settle for just looking at his feet; god, the sight of him lying nude on his narrow bed; his hand flying up and down that long hard dick drove me fucking berserk.

I wasn't finger fucking myself any more. Along with all those trashy outfits I'd bought online, I'd also purchased my very first vibrator. It was called the Big John, and it certainly lived up to its name. It turned out to be a little longer then Johnny's cock, but not quiet as thick. From the first day it arrived I loved having that big cudgel jammed up my dripping pussy while I looked at my Johnny fisting his pole. It made it seem like he was in the room with me, and when I put that buzzing tip of it on my clit while watching Johnny cum? The orgasms would pound me like surf on a beach.

What happened next, I can at least slightly blame on alcohol. I mean I can't blame the peeping; hacking in to his computer, or dressing and acting like a slut around Johnny on alcohol, but for what happened next I think booze played at least a slight helping hand.

I had got stuck going to an after work event with my co-workers. It was at a bar and the liquor was flowing pretty freely. Mainly because I think one of our salesmen was making a play for me. God, the guy was in his mid-40's with a gut and what looked like the beginnings of a comb over, like he ever had a shot. I had a real man at home.

Anyway, I was finally able to make my escape, but I didn't get home until after ten and was still pretty drunk. Johnny had already gone to bed. So I trudged up the stairs, and went to my room.

I was feeling antsy. Partially it was from the drinks at the bar, but mainly it was because I didn't get to have any play time with Johnny. With Johnny already in his room I couldn't slip into that green micro mini-skirt and a tight lavender halter top I was just dying to have him see me in.

I knew I could watch one of the recordings I'd made of Johnny, watch him lying there with eyes closed and both hands flying up and down his cock as he thought about his mother acting like a complete slut. I knew I'd have a good orgasm, ok three good orgasms, if I did, but to be honest I didn't want to wait for the computer to boot up and run the spy camera program. I needed relief right then.

I opened my desk drawer and pulled out my lube and Big John, and headed over to my bed. I kicked off my flats and slid out of my boring navy blue pantsuit, leaving me in just the scarlet bra and thong I'd put on that morning. I'd started wearing my at home lingerie to work. No one could see them and it helped get me in the mood to think up new sexy things for Johnny later that night.

I crawled up on to my queen sized bed, positioned my pillows so I had a nice cushion to lie against, and then noticed I hadn't closed my bedroom door. It wasn't open all the way, maybe halfway, and Johnny had to be asleep by now, and still being a little tipsy, I just didn't feel like getting back up. I decided as long as I was quick and quiet, it wouldn't matter.

I set Big John and lube aside for right now and just ran my hands over my body. Starting with my smooth silky thighs, up over my hips and on to my taunt stomach I just grazed my hands with my fingertips leaving a trail of goose flesh. In my mind I pictured big strong hands caressing me, hands like Johnny's. I teased my bellybutton for a while feeling delicious shivers run through my body and then moved my hands up to my bra covered breasts. I ran my hands over the satin material of the bra, cupping my full firm tits, pushing them together, feeling my nipples begin to bloom against the fabric.

Johnny loved my tits. I thought of the other Saturday when I'd wore that tube top and it had slipped down enough for Johnny to see the very top of my nipples; his cock had looked like a prize winning cucumber crammed into his jeans. I thought about when I'd bent over his shoulder to ask him so made up question about the action movie he'd been watching on television and had basically put my tits right in his face. I thought about the way he'd blushed as scarlet as my bra and had almost run up the stairs to his room. I thought about the way he'd stayed up there for an hour and jerked that big fucking cock of his, shooting five big loads of cum all over himself.

I unfastened the bra with a flick of my fingers, exposing my breasts to the cool night air in my room, and then to the heat of my hands as I traced and teased my nipples until they were hard as pebbles. I pictured Johnny's hands on my tits and smiled to myself. Yes my baby boy would take very good care of his mommy's big tits.

My right hand moved down my body, all the way down until it came to that tiny little red thong I was wearing. My hand caressed my satin covered pussy. I was so hot down there, and so wet. My juices were already dribbling out from under that tiny piece of fabric.

As I rubbed my hot little snatch I thought about how often I flashed my panties at Johnny. A scene flashed into my mind. I pictured Johnny coming up behind me as I made dinner at the kitchen counter. I pictured him roughly moving one of his hands up under my barely there mini-skirt and palming his mommy's hot little cunt as he stretched his other big strong hand over one of my full heavy tits. As that picture filled my mind my fingers just naturally wormed their way under my panties and began tracing the length of my hot needy honey pot.

I heard something. I realized it was me. I was quietly moaning as the tips of my fingernails traced my pussy lips. I reminded myself that I had to be quiet, yes very quiet. If I could just be quiet I could keep playing, and I was in no condition to stop now.

No I couldn't stop now. Actually I was ready for more. I picked up Big John and that bottle of lube, and greased that big latex satisfier up for action.

I was about to just shove it in my sopping wet pussy when I suddenly got a wonderfully naughty idea. I brought that big fake cock to my mouth and let my tongue snake out and licked over every inch of it.

In all of Johnny's videos those sluts always sucked cocks. That's what my baby like. I pictured myself down on my knees at Johnny's feet running my tongue over his cock.

I started lapping at the head of that vibrator. God I could almost taste Johnny in my mouth and feel his precum trickling down into my throat. I slowly pushed it into my mouth, imaging Johnny feeding me his big pole. I could feel my cheeks bulging as I started bobbing my head taking more and more until that big plastic prick was pushing against the back of my throat, wrapping my tongue around it and moaning like a whore the whole time.

Soon the vibrator was drenched in my saliva, and I was ready for more. I pulled Big John from my mouth and flicked on the vibrator on. A low quiet hum filled the room. I put the tip of Big John to one of my nipples. God it was like being hooked up to electrical current. The vibrations ran from my nipple straight down to my pussy and I was gasping in pleasure.

Another picture flashed in my mind of something Johnny liked. I moved Big John between my cleavage. I titled my head down and spat on my tits. That extra lubrication was just what I needed as I pushed my big boobs together and fucked my tits with that big fake dick.

Johnny loved tit fucking. That Lexus Anderson was getting tit fucked all the time in her videos. I saw her in my mind on her knees with some stud's love muscle pistoning between her patent leather tits like there was no tomorrow as she talked dirty to him. Suddenly it wasn't Lexus Anderson and some nameless stud, it was Johnny and I. Johnny straddling me, humping my tits for all he was worth as I told him how much his mommy loved his big cock and couldn't wait to drink down all of his cum.

Fuck, that was it, I couldn't wait anymore. I yanked that tiny little thong clean off my body pulling it out of the way. I threw that scarp of fabric towards the corner and shoved Big John into my desperate little twat. The vibrator sunk a god five inches into me on that first hard shove. I heard myself cry out, not from pain (that would come the next day) but from satisfaction. I needed something big long and hard in me and I was finally getting it.

I kept pushing it forward, backing up only far enough to get more room to feed more of that plastic fuck toy into me, I got that long rod about seven inches into me, and couldn't wait any more; I started pumping Big John in and out of my sopping little box.

I started slowly pulling and pushing that big toy in and out of my body, each time feeling that big oversized head creep in just a tiny bit more then it had been before. Soon I had that vibrator all the way in me. God, it felt like heaven, just laying there stuffed full of cock. I knew one thing that would feel better, and started giving myself a good full, deep fucking.

As I humped that big dildo in and out of my yawning pussy I saw yet another picture in my mind. It was of me on this bed, naked, with a big well hung stud riding me for all he was worth. Then suddenly that faceless well hung stud turned into my Johnny. My little boy was pumping his oh so long, oh so thick, motherfucking cock as deep and hard and as fast as he could. And I was laying underneath him, matching my teenaged son stroke for stroke, rolling my hips, begging and crying for my baby to never stop fucking me.

I could hear myself panting like I was finishing a marathon, and the wet sloppy sounds of Big John being jackhammered into my ravenous pussy overlapped them. The vibrations from that plastic cock traveled straight up from the depths of my womb directly into the pleasure center of my brain. I knew I would cum any second now, and couldn't wait.

I opened my eyes. I wanted to watch myself getting fucked, see that plastic fuck toy almost getting sucked into my pussy on every stroke, and that's when I saw it, a shadow by the open door. It was a large man sized shadow, and there was only one man who lived in this house. Was it Johnny I thought, was Johnny watching his mother act like a complete slut?

Even then, drunk and teetering on the edge of a monster orgasm I knew what I should do. Hide myself under my covers. Jump out of that bed and flee into the bathroom locking myself away in shame forever. Hell crawl under the bed and die of embarrassment, I just needed to stop this depravity at once.

I didn't do that. I put my feet flat on the mattress and thrust my hips completely off the bed, displaying my cunt for whoever was at that door and fucked myself even faster. In the end I could hear myself half moaning, half chanting, "yes, yes YES," over and over until the biggest orgasm of my life ripped through my body like a typhoon. I heard myself scream, and was always amazed later I hadn't broken every mirror in a two block radius.

Eventually I was spent, and crumpled against my bed like a broken rag doll. I opened my eyes; the shadow at my doorway was gone, almost as if it had never been there. I should have finally gotten up and finally closed that damn door, but I didn't have the energy. I feel asleep naked on top of my bed, with Big John still lodged up inside me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next morning with a nasty hangover and a sore pussy. I quickly stumbled through my morning routine and got into work a half hour early. I spent the whole day at work trying to convince myself I'd just imagined that shadow at my door. Johnny hadn't seen his mother behaving like a shameless whore. At least that is what I prayed over and over.

I'd curl up and die if Johnny had seen me acting that way. The teasing and the outfits were one thing, but to have my little boy see just what his mother was really capable of made my cheeks burn and just made me want to crawl under a rock.

Finally, I reluctantly went home. There were no sexy outfits that night; I stayed in my work clothes as I threw some leftovers together for dinner. Johnny came home from the library and gave no indication he had seen anything the night before. He gave me quick peck on my cheek when he came in the kitchen and asked my about my day.

We had dinner, watched a little TV and Johnny went upstairs without ever giving me any sign he'd seen his own mother masturbating like a desperate nympo the night before. I followed Johnny up about ten minutes later, after turning off the lights I followed my son upstairs.

When I got to the top of the stairs I noticed Johnny's door was open, and as I walked closer I could hear noises coming from his room. I walked to the edge of the open door and peeked inside.

Johnny was lying on top of his bed, nude, and masturbating. I'd seen this on my computer almost a hundred times before, but this was different, this was real. Less then 10 feet away from me my baby boy was jerking that big cock that his mother dreamed of almost every night in her bed.

I should have walked away, not that Johnny could see me from where I was standing. The partially open door blocked me from his view. Of course thanks to the hallway light he could see my shadow, but not his actual mother. Still I should have just kept walking down the hallway to my room. If I'd done that, it would have ended right there.

Only I didn't. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to watch my Johnny beat his big cock and shoot out a river of cum, and that's exactly what I got. Johnny's hands flew up and down his big shaft. Every muscle stood out on his tight body. I could see his cute little nipples looked hard enough to cut diamonds on. And then suddenly he was cumming. With a low wounded moan the first big jolt of his man seed shot high into the air and splattered against his hard body, and that was followed by another and another and another.

Finally I was able to tear myself away from the sight of my son covered in his own cum and stumbled down the hall to my room. I pushed the door to my room open and was tearing off my clothes before I even got through the door, and within 10 minutes I had cum just as hard as my baby had.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up the next day there was no embarrassment or shame, and when I got home that night I changed straight into that green micro-mini skirt, with the tight lavender top and topped off the outfit with some green come fuck me pumps. After dinner, it was my door that was open and I knew Johnny was standing at it watching his own mother jam four fingers into her little snatch. About ten minutes after I had cummed my brains out I heard Johnny's fist pounding his cock from down the hallway. I had my second orgasm of the night when my baby had his first. Neither of us ever looked back.

Johnny and I started going to bed earlier and earlier, mainly because the first one up the stairs got to put on the show for the other one. Then whoever had just watched would retire to their room, and leaving the door open moaning and groaning and let their family member know just how much they'd enjoyed the show.

Both our doors were wide open now all anyone had to do was look up and make eye contact and the last tattered shreds of privacy or decency in our home would be gone, but nobody looked up, and neither of us ever crossed the threshold in to the other's room.

I like to think Johnny didn't do it, because I raised him right. That if as lust crazed as I had made him he still knew right from wrong. As for myself, I had a lot less faith. I knew I was way past the border of right and wrong. No for me that last step would be leaving the chance of ever being the good girl I had always been behind forever, and becoming a full fledged sexual outlaw completely beyond the pale of conventional morality. Maybe I was being hypocritical, or was just plain scared of what I could become, but I couldn't take that step any more then Johnny could. That is until that one night.

Johnny had gone to bed almost ten minutes after the dinner dishes were done, and I had been hot on his heels. That was at about eight o'clock and it was well after midnight and we had taken a moments rest from our pleasure in over four hours. We each were in our own room, with the door wide open. The hallway between us carried our gasps, groans and moaned obscenities. It was that dirty talk that was the final straw.

It had started very impersonal, things you'd hear in any run of the mill porn movie. "Mmmmmm...fuck...yeah."

Then it moved on to more specific things like, "oh god my cock is like an iron bar," and "my pussy is on fire." No names, nothing about the other person at the end of the hall. Of course it escalated.

Soon it was things like, "I wish I had a big dick to wrap my lips around," or "I'd love to put my cock between some big tits and cum all over them." Of course that wasn't the end of it.

"That big piece of man meat looked so hard in your pants today; I shoved my hand in my panties while I was fixing dinner."

"Oh god your ass looked so fucking sexy in that little skirt, I thought my prick was going to rip right through my jeans."

Finally it happened, it was bound to happen, the line got crossed.

"Oh god mom, I just wanted to rip that dress off you and throw you over the kitchen table."

"Oh baby I can't get your big fucking cock out of my mind."

"Fuck mom, I want you so bad."

"God Johnny I need that big hard cock in my pussy, now!" I heard myself moan, and that was it. It was out there, the truth I wanted my son's cock, and I was going to get it.

I stumbled out of my bed and ran to the door. When I got there, standing in that doorway wearing only a pair of red stiletto high heels, my hair tousled, and with my open pussy and thighs covered in my own juices, I saw Johnny standing in his doorway. Naked, a thin sheen of sweat made every muscle on his body stand out, his chest heaving like he'd been running for miles, and that fucking cock. Johnny's dick had never looked, longer, or thicker or stood straighter then it did when he stood there in that doorway. The look in Johnny's eye was pure lust. I know he could see that in mine as well. Without a word we ran to each other.

BadPup
BadPup
429 Followers