The Evolution Of A Slut Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers

We met in the middle of the hallway with a low moan of animal need. Johnny scooped me up into those powerful arms of his and brought my lips to his. Our kiss was open mouthed and almost desperate. Our tongues whipped around each other as we tasted each other for the first time. I felt the broad strong pectoral muscles on Johnny's body crush my breasts against his chest. My hard nipples dragged over that smooth flawless skin of Johnny's shooting sparks of pleasure through my body and I moaned into my son's mouth as I felt that huge, hot, throbbing cock poke into my stomach. I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled at Johnny's shoulders trying to drag him to the floor.

Johnny knew what I wanted and lowered me to the floor, positioning himself between my lewdly spread legs. My hand snaked out and found my Johnny's prick, taking control. My boy would have plenty of other opportunities to learn how to find his way into his mother's pussy, but tonight she needed him in her wet desperate cunt now. I moved that huge fat head down to my pussy hole and slid it in.

I heard myself moan like a cheap whore when my son's cock entered me. I know this is where I am supposed to say there was pain that turned to pleasure. Women always say that whenever they get fucked by a real man sized cock. Hell, for them it might even be true, but the truth for me was Johnny's huge oversized pussy pleaser went into his mommy like a hot knife into butter. I guess I was ready for it. I'd been ready for Johnny's cock for a long time.

When Johnny got all the way in me it was his turn to moan. It was a deep guttural sound partially of bliss, and also amazement, the amazement of a boy getting to fuck the woman who brought him into the world.

Johnny just stayed there, his eyes closed lost in the pleasure of my pussy. His cock felt wonderful, but I needed more. I began to slowly undulate my hips. I reached up, sucking at my Johnny's ear. "Come on baby, "I whispered into his ear, "fuck your mommy."

Johnny slowly pulled his cock back, and I found myself purring like a large jungle cat. That big man muscle filled me up so well, every inch of my pussy felt like it was on fire. God I was in heaven as Johnny pulled his cock back and didn't think life could ever get any better then this. Then Johnny started pumping that big cock into his mom and I found out life could get a lot fucking better.

Johnny started slowly, gradually picking up the pace until he was pounding my pussy into the hallway floor. My long legs were soon wrapped around his powerful back urging him on each stroke to go faster, harder, deeper. My arms were wrapped around his broad shoulders and I know I had so tight a grip my nails had to be carving trails in his skin.

I was lost in the moment, in the pleasure. No man had ever fucked me the way Johnny was fucking me right now. I knew even if I could remember Johnny's father, there was no way that man could fuck me the way his son was right now in our suburban hallway. My son Johnny was the man I had been waiting for my whole life.

I was sobbing from the pleasure, whimpering like a bitch in heat and constantly begging for Johnny to fuck his mother harder, deeper.

Johnny groaned in my ear. "Mom you are so fucking hot, I'm never going to stop fucking you," he promised.

"Whenever you want baby," I gasped as my big titties bounced with every hard, fast thrust. "Whatever you want. Umm fuck, yeah, I'm going to suck you're big fucking cock every day after school, and yeah, more Johnny more, and fuck you till you cum all over me every night!" I shouted making my own promise

"Oh god mom you sound like such a fucking slut!" Johnny panted.

"I am baby," I cried. "I'm your motherfucking mommy slut!"

And then I threw back my head and screamed as the orgasm that I had been waiting for since I had first started thinking about my son's cock ripped through my body. Johnny wasn't too far behind me. I heard him start to howl too and felt those big bolts of cum start firing deep into his mother's womb.

I don't know if I had several normal orgasms one right after the other or one incredibly long one, all I know is I almost lost consciousness as Johnny pumped every drop of his seed into my hungry pussy. Eventually Johnny was spent and slumped down covering my body with his own.

We lay there in the hallway for a long time not saying a word, just lightly stroking each other's bodies. Eventually Johnny slid that still heavy cock put of my satisfied pussy and stood up. He picked me up in his arms, gave me the tender kiss of a lover and carried me across the threshold of my room, to what would become our bed.

Johnny and I spent the rest of the week fucking our brains out (as far as his high school and my work knew we both had "the flu"), and we never looked back.

Well that's my story, and while I'm not saying that's every slut's story, that's this particular mommy slut's story, and I wouldn't change one bit of it.

BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers