All Comments on 'The Evolution of Moira's Marriage Ch. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pease continue

Great but too short. Looking fwd to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I didn't get past the first few lines before realizing what a piece of crap this is

so I won't score because I hate this kind of dog do, do but maybe someone else will read my comment before reading the story and be forewarned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once Lance took charge..

The marriage was over. With him dictating the degree of sexual intimacy between Clayton and Moira, the end has been sealed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another pile of garbage

After she finished he got dressed and went to the hospital. A belt to his balls? Lucky if he doesn't loose one in the ER. The Police report got filed and the bitch wife got arrested. In the divorce he got full custody and most of the assets. Why would he stay with the silly, manipulative whore for even 10 seconds? Even for fiction this was ludicrous. In what demented, sick world would a man put up with her behavior? I know of no one, male or female that would choose to be demeaned, degraded or tortured. When he told their family and friends what she was doing, they were all disgusted with her. What a complete waste of time it was to read this manure pile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
utter garbage

who are these demented, pathetic pieces of sub-humans? result of too much inbreeding??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how sick

hope this and the kids died in a car wreck so the breeding can stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

sue lance for alienation of affection and divorce her and get custody of the kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

Cut her loose !! A relationship should equal. Reading stories of this ilk angers me like nothing else in the world.......... But I still read on!!!! Why??? If my wife treated me this way I'd destroy her mentally and financially!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Key words:

I want. But especially I want to humiliate my husband and do what I want and I want him to support me in this with his hard work and money. I want to let him have something, but not very much. Like a dog, I want to throw him scraps. Gosh. Who would not want to be married to this selfish Beatch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story.

Keep writing, Miguel. This is so hot!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Why would you !

Why would a husband want to push his wife on to the cock of another man only to lose her sexually for ever. Never to make love to her, never to be inside her, no intimate moments, none of the husbands seed will ever go in his wife by another orifice !

Why would you have this life style ! ?

The wife's character is a very selfish woman indeed. I am sure the author could write a woman into the story that has an interest in the husband. Perhaps the wife will get jealous and stop seeing Lance for good !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
People need to die.

This so called writer should be the one, worthless shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh well

Another one for the 1 bomb pile of garbage.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Kept hoping hubby Clayton would grow a pair

Or that this story might have some originality. Neither wish will come true, it seems. By the way, belongs in BDSM, not LW. Whipping with a belt, ball torture included, is not indicative of Loving Wives -- she obviously does not love Clayton any longer. One star, lowest I can give. Oh, and author should get an editor. Lots of writing mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is what cuckolding is about

Excellent story, well written. A loving long term relationship like this can work if each partner respects the other's sexual needs & remains non-judgemental.

Humiliation and discipline is very much an integral part of a genuine submissive cuckold relationship. Moira is depicted as caring and accepting of her husband's need to be submissive to both her & her lover, as well as understanding his initial twinges of jealousy.

Clayton is a very lucky cuckold ...and very happy in his new role. The discipline scene was well executed and believable. Clayton will grow to absolutely worship his wife & will respect & obey her and her lover. He'll love every moment of his new life, especially the discipline ...lucky man :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the Last Commenter

Unfortunately this kind of story is what Loving get Wives has become about. Just fetishdriven drivel about wives seeing how much humiliation they can dump on their neutered husbands.Erotic? Hardly but to a few.Predictably boring and non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my viewpoint

You know, this world is full of different peoples with different needs and desires. When I read this type of story I see myself as the "other guy" not the cuckold. It appears to me that those who seem so bothered and angry over these stories must see themselves as the cuckold and fear the situation. Shows a real lack of confidence and inability to accept that others can and do have psychological needs and desires which are different than yours. So if you don't like it guys, don't read it. Really simple eh? Get a life and quit your sanctimonious bitchin.

HappyCuckHappyCuckabout 10 years ago
This is what cuckolding is about

To those who don't understand the powerful eroticism of cuckolding, I suggest you not read these stories. The human brain is the most erotic organ in the human body and for many men and women submissiveness is a huge sexual turn on.

Cuckolding is the natural extension of submission, & all submissive men and women fantasise about their partners taking a lover/lovers. Some are able to go on to making that fantasy a reality ...most can't/don't.

The two vital conditions for cuckolding to work for all participants are the absence of belief in 'ownership' ...and the presence of understanding and respect for each other. Cuckold lifestyle couples do it because they want to. Coercion is completely absent.

In the case of cuckolding the words 'kinky' and 'perverted' are no more than an ignorant, defensive response to the fear of the unknown. They have no meaning or place in the context of a consensual, loving, and mutually respectful relationship.

I also suggest those angrily rejecting something they find 'kinky' or 'perverted' ...go and look up what the term 'reaction formation' means (Google it )...

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Again, enjoyed it but...

still gave 4 stars for punctuation errors. You need a good editor.

I wish at least the LW stories would have tags at the beginning of the stories, as many of the Newsgroup / ASSTM sites have. That way, if you don't to read about cuckolding, or genital spanking, or such, then you won't waste your time to read. And then we won't have to hear your bitchy comments about it. But I usually skim over "Anonymous" commentators anyway.

It's fantasy people! Made up in the mind of the writer. If you don't like it, don't read its.

I did enjoy the whipping scene, though I would think 32 straps to the bottom then 32 to the tender scrotum would be a bit much.

As far as Lance taking control, Moira needs to make it clear that she is in control of both men. She may let boyfriend THINK he is running the show, but she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
normally skip willing cuck story

I read the first paragraph of this chapter and last one. I read a few comments that view this and who enjoy the life of a cuck. I can't see how a woman who enter a contract of marriage to forsake all others and bring in a boyfriend into the pic. The wife is selfish and goes over the top by allowing another man dictate the sexual life of her husband to fulfill her own need. At minimum the bf would and should be way below the husband and at most bf would be one step below hubby in the hierarchy. Call me clueless or any name but never a cuck.

Like people said I can and certainly will continue skipping these cuck stories.

One star because don't don't care of topic story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Sick as pig fokkers

Leave your kids out of it.

Sign of our character by all three "Adults". Basically the slut and her preening rooster of a new BF set the whole tone of their life together down at the JOI level of a mentally I'll cuckold.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
The way this is written

There is no respect or appreciation

Or affection towards the cuck, and very negative judgment towards him by his wife. Almost a scorn or derision bordering on psychopathic disregard for the cuck, as if he was non human.

I actually AM a past controller of cuck sissies, and advisor to their wives. This is an ugly almost soulless marriage. You coax people past their limits, if at all. OTOH, it's just a stroke story, taken as Jo fodder, it is just meh

blue66blue66over 5 years ago
Still great

This would be a good time to introduce a Holy Trainer Chastity device.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another abomination by the lowest author posting in LW.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I have changed my.mind about Micky. You have to be a very good author to turn out such consistently awful content every single time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reading comments adds a little bit more joy to this category. Keep it going haters...............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous