All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 01'

by FerOzera

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A little bit fast paced and I feel it could use some more build-up. Also the chapter could be lomger but you do have a nice start to an interesting idea of a story. Maybe some background into why both mom and son are doing this expirement and such. Looking forward to the next chapter to see how it goes.

wake5911wake5911about 5 years ago
More background

Love the storyline...but.....

Need to know more of the background, what is the serum? What is it meant to do? How did Jennifer get to taking it? And is it available? lol

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
So erotic

Loved it beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm

I liked it for the base of a story but like was said too fast of a pace and should be slowed down a step or two. I do suggest that for part 2 to take your time add information as to why the family is going through the experiment, have them teasing the other more or something make the story sexy and worth the readers time for reading it in the first place more than what you have already done with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT

Really HOT!! I Love lactating tits and big nipples.Rtp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

Her age treated her nipples like her eyes ? What does that mean ? Where was the incest also ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Age

You stated the mother was a 30 yr. old woman. That would make the son a maximum of 12 yrs. old to stay within the boundaries of propriety for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep Going

You've got a solid start. Grow from here and you'll do great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Age

So, all persons in the story are over 18 and she is 30? She had her son before her 12th birthday? I had a girlfriend once who had her third child before she was 16... Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm....

quote/

her budding son could find pleasure in her thirty-year-old body left

Quote/

How old is her son?

Something like that shouldn't happen.

rem556rem556about 5 years ago
Need clarity

I must agree with others in as much as there are many questions which need to be answered, and could be with just a little key background info. Also, nowhere is any ones actual age mentioned. It is generally safely assumed that the son is 18 (or better). It is mentioned that the mom has a "thirty year old body" hinting that she is only 30. If that were true, she would have given birth at the astonishing age of 12! I look forward to part two with many questions answered. This is a good storyline with a lot of potential...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story

I agree with the other comments on the mother's age, she should be at least 34-35yo making her 15-16yo when she got pregnant. Other than that a good start to what could be a good story

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Building a bit of sexual tension is always the best start.

Fix mum's age, make her 36. Nice inbetween milf age.

Need reason for the experiments, apart from setting up an incest sex tale.

Never have anyone else join in the sex unless a girlfriend, his or hers. Never another guy, spoils the fantasy. Leave off added girls for much later chapters, the pair need to be fully committed.

You did not relate anything about taking samples, but she had to take them to work. What are they and how are they obtained? Missed a golden opportunity for ratcheting the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love it, please continue

This story looks great so far and I hope it continues. I’m curious to see where this story will head.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 5 years ago
You do you

This story is already fine. If people don't like any particular details of the characters involved, they can do what I do and use THE POWER OF IMAGINATION to visualize the characters however they want. You are bringing more porn into the world. You're already doing God's work. Just make the type of porn that you would want to read and the rest will fall into place.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
A great start

You left me hanging, but the buildup is great. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving it

Really hoping to see more like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Um ... ages?

If she's thirty, and presumably he's eighteen, then she had him when she was twelve?

More than a little unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I really like the whimsical tone and to the point nature of the story, but I'd rather the father was around in some way. I don't like stories that get rid of the mother's husband to make an easier time of the mom son coupling. Part of the point of the taboo is dealing with the husband/father, even if just hiding it from him or making sure he doesn't find out. Stories without at least a passing mention to that dynamic lose a lot, imo.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I am a romantic who is an avid reader of incest (mother/son) love stories. I require Indepth character development and logical plot development. I am not at all interested in quick "jack off" stories. I assume this is a comical incest story. I will read the series, but I do not think I am the reader who you are writing for.

MadMargraveMadMargravealmost 2 years ago

There is a jarring change of perspective in one of the paragraphs. Goes from a 3rd person point view to 1st person out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There needs to be much more insight into what the experiment is ... How they got involved in the experiment and what they hoped to gain from having agreed to participate.

The ages given and implied are a blatant mistake. She could have been thirty-plus.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Live the way you jumped right into the delicious parts. Now it’s time for the back story which, I’m sure will nake the bells ding-a-ling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFerOzera@FerOzera
A hard-working girl in college who has been reading erotica for several years now and would like to join the community.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES