All Comments on 'The Exploits of Claire Ch. 03'

by RothkoJamesHart

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rubbish

If the author wants to make qualifying comments before the story starts, fine, but at least proof and edit the tale. Claire and James changed their clothes at the house where the party took place. Why all the bollocks, then, about the state of her dress the morning after?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well...

...you are building frustration if nothing else. Is this story going anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
who the dumby,the writer for passing off this b/s.

make james a dumby,so claire can be a good whore.the plot sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad adolescent writer needs to finish high school

Three chapters of this incessant nothing, with a wrong category and unlikable and uninteresting people. As others have posted before, who cares about two people dating and no commitment or consequences, just walk away and no one cares.

The writing would be ok if the grammar and spelling was at least edited a little bit. Some arrogance from this self proclaimed Author is funny, as this is not an Author. We don’t see a lot of theses self professed wonder boy writers and this one is a laughing stock of adolescents. Maybe if this writer had experienced being with a woman the story may have had some realism or been palatable.

Read your story before you post it and see if it really makes sense, is erotic, or if the characters have any depth or emotions. Grow up and experience life before you write about what your mind thinks it might be like. Finish high school and get out into the real world before you jerk your dick off with both hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Caution

First of all, I'd like to say that it's good to see you continuing this story. Looks like you've been inspired again. I just want to give you a word of caution: Unless it is your purpose, please don't turn this series into another string of various sexual escapades unless you have a story to tell. I'm afraid that you're making Claire's boyfriend, James, so dull and obnoxious that readers will look forward to Claire cheating on him and wonder why she fell in love with him in the first place. He plays an important role in this critical moment of Claire's life, and I would like to believe that he is as important to the story as Claire believes he is important to her. Everyone else, namely Chloe and Carrick, are pretty believable as characters. If you're going to keep James in this series, however, I'd like to take him a little more seriously. Otherwise, keep on writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
please kill your self and this story

god almighty what a bunch of vile crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Getting Impatient

Is this story ever going to go anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Uh!!!

There is no Claire-ity to this story.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
Uh!!!

There is no Claire-ity to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Plot?

you've already established the fact that Claire is a well-intentioned, weak-willed slut and that James is an intelectual wimp who is totally incompatible with Claire. Having repeated that for 3 chapters, are you ever going to develop a plot for this story? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Super

A sequel where she has the other's baby and hides it from hubby would finish this seeries off fantastically!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Just discovered this story. Pretty weak.

I guess stories don't need to involve married partners to be in the LW category. Claire claims to feel guilt but she rationalizes it away quite easily. James is supposed to be intelligent but he remains quite clueless. Even the taxi driver knows Claire got royally fucked yet somehow James is oblivious? Why are these stories so focused on the same themes -- guy with bigger dick is more satisfying, husband or significant other is so dumb he never suspects even though it is staring him in the face, and so on? Somehow, the eroticism of the situation escapes me (and I think, most of the other readers). I guess the story will never be finished considering 2 years have elapsed without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

very hot, i like it. series doesn't need to go 'anywhere' but more vignettes like this would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Silly

Is there a point to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad this faggot quit submitting.

Puke!

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Unfinished?

Obviously unfinished and unsatisfactory as the cheating slut doesnt get caught and Carrick still has his scrotum attached.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stupid shit about a slut.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story about two mismatched, unmarried 23 year old children who have no real commitment to each other does NOT belong in “Loving Wives”. Who the fuck cares if Claire fucks Carrick? SHE IS NOT MARRIED TO JAMES. Therefore, it is not really cheating. It doesn’t matter. Then there’s the issue about this author not even finishing the story and just disappearing. Waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous