The Filly & The Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythm they had built was not purely sexual; it was a combination of many things that lulled her into a sense of confidence in their relationship. She confronted Markus, but he denied having anything to do with Traci's offer to her boyfriend, but she wasn't sure she believed him. She had been with him long enough to know when he was deceiving her, and she was getting that vibe.

But it didn't matter. After a long talk with David, she finally convinced him to at least take a ride up to UNCC and talk to somebody about what kind of classes he could take. She wasn't sure if he really talked to anybody or just used the extensive gym they had up there, but she came home to find him lying on the floor, flipping through a course catalogue. That was a good enough start, she told herself.

It was an easy kind of arrangement, with him staying over when he felt like it, and her focusing on her research, because he took care of everything else. If she showed up to ride, he had her horse saddled, as if he could smell her coming. He knew when she would be tired when she got home, and he would be there, cooking for her. For some reason he despised eating out, and instead she would curl up on her couch, sniffing what he was preparing, sipping a glass of wine and listening to him meow back and forth with the cats as they tried to get the treats out of his pocket.

So it snuck up on her, the time for her to head south and present the findings she had been slaving over, all of a sudden looking at the calendar and realizing that it was time to go and tell the world what she had learned.

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"Ten days. Why, you going to miss me?"

"You know I am." He reached into one of the pockets on his cargo pants, and pulled out a thick, padded envelope. "Here...I...I made this for you."

Slowly she turned away from the closet, and took the white paper from his hands. Sitting down next to him, she noticed that he avoided her eyes when she kissed him, and the embarrassment was almost radiating from him.

"What is it?"

"Why don't you just open it?"

"OK!" She kissed him again, then carefully pulled the flap open, and pulled out the thick piece of purple construction paper, and folded it open.

David would never make it far in life as an artist, that much was clear. But one could make out the barns, the house, the range, and what she figured to be horses, and with a bit of imagination, it was him and her riding, holding hands. He had printed some of the pictures of him and her, and cut them to fit into the clouds that floated above the scene, and she smiled at the words he had written. "Thank you! You are so sweet."

"So you don't forget about me."

Jennifer laughed, sliding the card back into the envelope, and setting it on her nightstand. "You are a silly, silly man. Remind me, what did you call last night, when you were stuffing my ass full of your big penis?"

"My hot little filly." He smiled at the memory, and she felt her pussy spasm.

"And this morning, when you had me on all fours in the tub?"

"My little ass slut."

"And since then, like earlier in the kitchen?"

"My little sex slave." He crawled on top of her, kissing her, biting her nipple through her blouse. She moaned out as he unbuttoned it, reaching inside and caressing her. "My little girl."

"Yes...don't you worry, my big stud. You own it, and you know you do. Now give me something to remember you by." She grinned at him, and he grinned right back. Then he made her scream, fucking her in every orifice that she had, until she almost missed her flight.

"You sure you're all right?" Stella had her arm around her friend, pulling the woman in close, her voice low, not quite a whisper.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem sluggish, not your usual self."

"Is this our curse, as doctors we always analyze ourselves?"

"Probably." But Stella did not seem convinced. Jennifer smiled, shrugged, and then made a kissing motion with her lips. "I probably just need somebody to come out here and do something nasty to me. I'm going through withdrawal."

"You are a freak, you know that."

The women separated, and walked into the opposing ballrooms, each having a speaking part at their next respective sessions. Jennifer's was on the long-term effect of acrimonious divorce proceedings in children, specifically their emotional and reasoning skills, while Stella would be speaking on drug addict treatment and substance abuser brain rehabilitation.

Even as Jennifer mounted the stage, smiling to her colleagues and the students present at the conference, she knew what Stella said was true. She felt tired, worn out, yes, even sluggish here lately. But she shook it off, pulled out her index cards, and froze in place.

She had been rehearsing this speech for two weeks now, it was the biggest presentation of her career, presenting the biggest study she had ever participated in, a study she had conceived, organized, gotten funded, run, and was now going to share with the world. David could probably recite the words she would say in his sleep by now, he had listened to it so many times. And through it all, she had been using this very set of index cards.

But somehow, at some point, he had gotten a hold of them and added one. So now, instead of looking at the one she had labeled "1" in the top right corner, she was seeing a big red heart, with her name, a massive purple plus sign, his name, and then what looked like two horses getting it on. In elaborate green letters he had written "YOU GO GIRL" along the bottom.

She could not help but smile, sliding the card to the back of the pack, and turning to the microphone. "Ladies and gentleman, my dear colleagues, students..."

"You don't know where he is?"

"He left two days ago, he said he would be back next Friday." Mrs. McKoy did not seem at all disturbed by the fact that her nephew had vanished off the face of the earth. But that was probably not all that odd, he was a grown man. But it still riled her.

"He didn't say anything at all?" Next Friday was her day to come home. Where could he have gone off too?

"No. He wrote out a schedule for the other hands, outlined all the tasks for them to do, packed a backpack, and took off."

"On his bike?"

"No, I think he was riding a bus."

Jennifer tried for ten more minutes to squeeze information out of the woman, but she didn't know anything, and finally she gave up. The speech had gone terrifically, and she wanted to share it with him, wanted to thank him for the note card. There were already talks of a follow up study, of shared grant money, and several professional journals had approached her about publishing her study.

Sinking onto her bed, she took a deep breath, then came back to attention when there was a knocking at the door of the hotel room, walking over slowly, she saw Stella standing there through the peep hole, and pulled the door open.

"What's up?"

"Honestly?"

The woman walked in, digging in her purse, and when Jennifer turned around, kicking the door shut, she was face to face with a pregnancy test.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I think the technical term is concerned."

"Right now?"

"Why not?"

"You going to do one with me?"

"We aren't passing blunts here, honey."

Jennifer smiled, but took the plastic wrapped tube from her friend, and walked into the bathroom. "How long do we have to wait on it?"

"Fifteen minutes."

"What?"

"FDA approval won't be on paper until July, but it is twice as accurate as the best product on the market now."

"I guess I should buy stock."

"That's insider trading, honey."

The woman walked back out, shaking droplets of water of her hands. "So can we leave it sitting there and go to dinner?"

"I don't see why not." Stella seemed in a much better mood now that her friend had decided to test her most fervent theory as to why she was so down here lately. She didn't buy the lack of cock story, and she was about to suggest a place when there was another knock at the door.

Stella opened it, and then shrunk back when David walked in. He had a backpack over his shoulder, and a huge grin on his face. "Good evening, ladies."

Jennifer could not believe it, and then she threw herself at him, screaming with delight. He grabbed her, holding her up, kissing her on the lips and face. Neither of them objected when Stella let herself out, and all hunger was forgotten.

He carried her to the bed, dropping her on it, their kisses never stopping, as they stripped each other naked. He got her that way first, so he got to suck her nipples, kiss her skin, and work his way down to her wet pussy, licking and tonguing it, making her squirm and cry out.

The feeling flooded her as he put her on all fours, and then his massive cock was in her, as he bit her neck and squeezed her tits, fucking her hard from behind, pulling her hair. She felt his hand on her ass, heard him whisper how he was going to ass fuck her, heard him tell her how he missed her, how he needed her. She could not agree more, and when he pulled back, she grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, and spread herself for him. When his cum splashed her insides, she screamed his name into the pillow, then collapsed beneath him.

"Happy to see me?" Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her softly, cradling her.

"You have no idea! I tried calling you earlier. Thanks for the card. I found it in my deck today."

"You are welcome. I've heard rumors downstairs that the speech went very well."

"Did you now?"

"Oh, but yes. I can look surprisingly like a college student."

She giggled, then kissed him again. "You are a sweet man. I was about to go eat, are you hungry? And how did you get here?"

"I hitch hiked." Nibbling on her nose, he licked her tit, then squeezed her clit. "I can just eat this all night. But sure, we can eat."

"You hitch hiked? Are you crazy?"

"No, but I'm not really worried about getting raped, either." He kissed her once more, then released her to walk into the bathroom. He was there in a flash when he heard her shriek. "What's wrong?"

Being a professional at this, she understood that he did not really have a lot to say that night. He kissed her tenderly, rubbing her stomach, holding her. She was not sure how she felt herself, so they spoke about it very little, which she knew to be normal. She had studied this in school, written papers on it, and when he put her to sleep with his gentle lovemaking, all she felt was the warm after glow of sex.

That feeling did not repeat itself when she awoke.

Waking up to an empty bed in Charlotte, North Carolina to the smell of oatmeal is one thing. Waking up to an empty bed in Tucson, Arizona was totally different, and not in a good way. She was seething mad, and Stella was not in a mood to support the truant boyfriend, instead laying out all her often stated theories on why he was wrong for her, and somehow managing to avoid the trite "I told you so".

"Well, I guess he's shown his true colors then."

"Asshole. I searched my stuff this morning, and I found three more cards."

"Did you burn them?"

"No." But I thought about it, she didn't add. Thought about it a lot!

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet. Kick him in the nuts when I see him."

The balcony overlooked downtown San Diego, one of the many benefits to being in the Navy. You got to live in some really cool places. "You remember Master Chief Bordeaux?" And meet cool people, like his buddy Jason, who was providing him shelter now.

"Yeah, EOD instructor out at school."

"Yeah. He retired last month. He mentioned your little...stunt, I guess, during his speech."

"Glad I'm not forgotten."

"Never. It's a brotherhood." The two toasted, and David looked down across the city.

"Nice digs. Must be cool to have a wife that makes a lot of cash."

"Yeah, real estate market is booming. What's up with you, heard you had something hot going."

"I did...man, I fucked up." He took another pull from his beer, and told his friend what had happened, the man nodding every now and then, but not saying anything until his friend finished.

"Hold on a second." Walking inside, he padded through the apartment, past his beautiful wife working on another contract, into the back bedroom, returning several minutes later.

Jamie was still sleepy, but she loved her uncle David, so she did not mind being woken up. The happiness at seeing him was written in her eyes and on her face, and Andrea, her mother, would forever tell everybody that the young Sailor was her daughter's first crush.

David held the little girl, telling her about the horses, the motorcycle, and Discovery Place, which he had only stumbled across by accident after reading about it in the Free Times. She was enraptured by everything he said, and when he daddy told her it was time to go back to bed, she did so only reluctantly, and only after making him promise that he would still be there in the morning when she had to go to kindergarten.

David waited for Jason to return, then thanked his friend. He got the point, and knew what he had to do, which was easier said than done.

A week is a lot of time to build anger. It is also a lot of time to cry. So by the time she climbed out of the cab, paid the driver, and walked up to the front door, she was emotionally exhausted, too much so to notice the light on in her house.

Things did not seem odd, until she opened the door, and there were no kitties. She wanted to blame him instantly, but that made no sense, why would he harm her babies? The thought instantly drove a searing pain through her heart, and the cycle of anger began again. Then she smelled it. Something smelled good in her house. She was not alone.

"Angie?"

"She'll be over later to check on us." David stepped out from behind the dividing wall in the kitchen, dressed in nothing but jeans and a bandana around his head, a towel hanging from his jeans, making him look like a bus boy that had forgotten his shirt. His hands were up in a kind of defensive position, and the look of fear on his face was genuine.

"Before you just unleash, I just want to say that I deserve everything you are about to say, and that every negative descriptor you have applied to me in the last couple of days is true, and that I am fully aware that I have a life time of begging for forgiveness ahead of me. I just thought I would get a head start on it by cleaning your house and making you dinner."

Then she realized why the cats had not come to the door. They were playing in the flowers. In the flowers that seemed to fill all the spaces that could possibly hold a pot, vase, or bouquet, in the flowers in all the colors of the rainbow plus some, in all types, shapes, and sizes, the flowers that made the room look like something out of a dream, in the flowers that each seemed to hold a card saying simply "I'm sorry."

And that's when the tears came. He was there again, holding her, cradling her, sliding onto the couch with her, kissing her softly. She slid naturally into his lap, finding the comfort in his arms again, letting herself get caressed and cared for, until suddenly she realized whom she was kissing on. The punch to the chest probably hurt her hand more then him, but it made her feel better.

"I deserved that."

"Yes, you did."

"I'm incredibly sorry. I made you dinner."

"After which you will wait on me, hand and foot, for the next nine months, and I'll decide if I'll forgive you or not."

"Your wish is my command." He smiled when she punched him again, and then they kissed.

"Have I told you today that I hate you?"

"Speaking purely technically, today only started eight minutes ago, so I think the answer would have to be no, you have not."

"Things like that do not endear you to me, at all."

"What is it that I can do for my queen at this early hour?" Propping himself up on one arm, he leaned over her, kissing her swollen stomach, and then nibbling on her arm. He would have attacked her breasts, but they were sore lately, and that course of action had been designated as high risk as of late.

"Feed me, Seymour." It came out in a deep rumble from her face being pressed in the pillow. For whatever reason, this very smart woman had a hard time with eating for two people, and hated to admit that she was hungry basically all the time. It was a problem he was long familiar with, having a metabolism that burned a thousand calories every time he blinked, but she didn't appear to be a big fan of it.

"Any particular cravings?"

"My scientific mind says water, salt, and sugar. So I want a purple Gatorade, chocolate ice cream, and a slim Jim." Slim Jim's were another recent addition to their shopping list, having never made an appearance before. The greasy, salty processed meat was an anathema to him, but she had discovered them as of late, and he was ready for that.

Hearing the wrapper rip was like soft release to her, then he placed the skinny piece of nourishment on her lips, and she almost swallowed it whole, feeling him leave the bed, and hearing him slide into the black track pants that were his night time uniform.

"Take my car, the roads are still wet."

"Yes, mom."

"I hate you."

"I know. Love you, too, baby." He kissed her forehead, and then she heard him leaping over hte railing and landing on the steps below, the cats scattering.

"NO JUMPING IN MY HOUSE!" That was good, she thought. Very motherly. Rolling onto her back, she felt her stomach, the skin soft from where he had massaged the cocoa butter into her. No stretch marks here, she had vowed. Closing her eyes, she could feel something pass her fingers, probably a foot, she thought. Yes, very motherly. Opening her eyes again, she looked right at Liger, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes huge as he starred at her.

"What are you looking at?"

The girl that worked the night shift at the 7-11 knew him by name. He had actually run into her once up at UNCC, and bought her lunch, so now she was what the military would call "highly responsive." The number was on speed dial, and by the time he walked through the self-opening doors, the items he needed were stacked on the counter, and all he needed to do was hand over the cash.

"I hope I have a boyfriend this supportive when I'm pregnant."

"I'm sure you will. Just make sure you don't kick him out when he acts like a total idiot one day. He can't help it, it's in our genetic makeup." He grinned at her, gathered up his purchases, and sprinted back to the car.

"I'M STARVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!"

"I'm sure you are. A bag of bones you are." He kissed her on the lips, then handed her the quart-sized bottle of Gatorade. He had discovered that flavor was less important to her then color, so it always had to be purple. Anything else was mission failure. He never failed.

Sliding out of his pants again, he slipped between her and the sheets, cradling her as she guzzled the electrolyte replacement drink, then propped her up against him, and slowly started feeding her ice cream. "You are so beautiful."

"Don't start with me, I can feel you poking me."

"That just shows that my words are true."

"You are a horny bastard."

"Who is deeply in love with the mother of his as of yet unborn child."

Turning her head, she kissed him gently, snuggling into the crook of his neck. "You love me?"

"What do you want?"

"To know if you love me!"

"Yes, I love you, more than anything in the whole world."

"It's the mating instinct. The male is genetically programmed to protect the womb until the child is born, then he moves on."

"I'm not going to move on!"

"That's what they all say." But he could tell from her voice that she was being facetious. "You won't love me! I'll be old and worn out from chasing around your child! You'll love it more then me!"