The Filly & The Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It?"

"The parasite that has taken over my body!"

He kissed her softly, setting the ice cream aside. She never ate more then about half of it, then some sort of internal regulating mechanism kicked in that prevented her from becoming a total glutton. Running his hands up and down her body, he caressed her, gently teasing her, making her purr despite herself, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling.

Despite what she had predicted, their sex life had not really abated with pregnancy. It had simply grown and matured, from the wild slam fuckings she had been so used to and loved with such abandon, to the gentle loving that made her feel safe and secure in his arms, where he would hold her as he made her feel good. Over time he had become more and more careful, but after a thorough review of the literature and a long conversation with their doctor, she had assured him that they could have various forms of sex all the way to childbirth. Especially him going down on her, which he did just then, making her moan out.

She had to pee often now, and her fear of accidentally peeing on him was bordering on phobia now. But he had overcome that as well, altering his technique and using more of a top down then bottom up approach to her clitoris, stimulating it from all sides at once, making her whimper and sigh with contentment as she felt the pleasure race through her.

He had become a more patient lover, who took his time to take her to incredible heights over and over, slowly, letting her relax in between peaks, kissing her lips and nibbling her ears, before sending her into orbit again. He could put her to sleep doing it, helping her get past the uncomfortable self-image she sometimes had of a beached whale.

With a smile on her face she responded to his movements, rolling onto her side as he kissed his way up her body, gently worshipping and caressing every part of her, licking and nibbling here and there, touching her in all the places that demanded attention, not missing anything. She was never sure how long this took, but it seemed to be forever, a dream of touch and safety, feeling supported and warm in his arms and lips.

She felt his cock push against her pussy, and slowly he slipped inside. He did not enter her all the way, just enough to tease her clit, moving back and forth with slow, easy movements. His hips were moving in a controlled circle, the fat head rubbing across her clit each time he pushed inside, and it felt too good to be real, always giving the experience a dream like quality.

Pulling him closer, she moaned out as he pushed in a bit deeper, rippling her body with release as he filled her as much as he dared, her pussy clamping down on the big shaft, remembering the feeling of him putting wave after wave of cum into her. Holding tight to his arms, she felt his balls smacking her ass, her clit still spasming.

"I'm going to put it in your ass." His voice was the same soft tone he always used when he was making love to her like this, a voice that conveyed affection and attention to the woman he loved, even as he described in graphic detail how he would rape her.

"Please don't...please don't...oh my god..." It was a game they played, and she already felt his fingers in her ass. She tried to pull away, but there was nowhere for her to go, and he gently bit her, holding her in place.

"Take it, slut." Pulling out of her pussy, he pushed into her ass, groaning out as he popped past her anal ring, the tight feeling of being so deep in her always overwhelming. She grunted with pleasure, squeezing down on him as he gently rubbed her pussy, sending her over the edge again.

It was a slow movement, in and out, and all she could do was lay there and enjoy it. It was rare for him to force himself on her now, to make her submit to his will, but it was something that she always looked forward to and craved, missing the feeling of being dominated and desired by a man who could not help himself but sexually take charge.

And so she lay there, with her eyes screwed shut, six months pregnant, getting ass fucked by the love of her life. He was as careful here as he was in all things concerning his pregnant little filly, holding her protectively, kissing on her softly as she took it, whispering in her ear how she was still his slave and his slut, and how she would be forever. She cried out in agreement, her body shaking with a powerful orgasm as he spent his cum up her ass, firing string after string of hot semen into her.

"You are mine."

"All yours baby, all yours. Your little filly."

"Yes!" He held her tight, kissing her all over. "You are so beautiful. I love you so much."

"You are crazy. I'm a freakkin' elephant. It's the hormones, and the pheromes they produce make you say crazy things." But she kissed him, and loved him all the more for it.

"You sure you still want to marry me?"

"More with every day."

"You are an angel." David giggled and kissed her again.

"Just shut up and fuck me again."

It was an incredibly peaceful scene. Liger was upside down, smushed into the armrest, his face contorted into a strange mask, paws tucked into himself, mouth half open, drooling on himself as he snored. Tiglon was on the other side, shuddering every now and then in his sleep, laying on his side, legs stretched out across the empty couch, trying to get his daily sixteen hours of sleep.

Between the two felines lay the newest of the three babies, and already the biggest. Amanda also had all fours sticking up, bug style, almost mimicking Liger, her body pressed into his, smushing him down as they all slept. She would shake occasionally, her mouth opening and closing, and it would always cause an up tick in the volume of Liger's snoring.

She watched them sleep like that, knowing that if grandma saw it, she would freak. Most people don't leave their newborns lying on the couch between two cats, without any type of protective barrier around. But her husband had determined, through experimentation conducted in the absence of mommy and grand mommy that the cats were very protective of the tiny human, and whenever she started to cry, you could be sure that one of them would come get you, and lead you right to her. She knew that they would not let her slip off the couch.

Smiling, she turned and walked into the room that had once been her sanctuary, her home office. As always, the sparkle on his left hand caught her by surprise, the titanium and platinum wedding band shimmering in the light. He looked cute with his glasses, and the textbook and note pad gave him a scholarly appearance.

"Studying?"

"Yes." He reached out, and she slid into his lap, kissing him softly. They stayed like that, kissing and necking, enjoying a moment of peace and quiet.

"You know...the day care at the hospital is rated as one of the top one hundred in the country."

"Really?" He had not known that.

"So...if you ever want to drop her off...and come up to my office...I do have one of the traditional couches...I'm sure we could work out some of your issues..." Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse, feeling him underneath her ass, seeing the lust in his eyes. "I'm sure that there is something we could...bring to light..."

"Yes...yes, I think so..." He sucked her nipples, and she moaned. They had become very sensitive since Amanda started breast-feeding. Reaching down, she freed his massive cock, stroking it, and then pushing it up under her skirt, right to the mouth of her wet, waiting pussy.

"And now...my young stud husband...your horny filly of a wife wants you to fuck her brains out."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And be quick about it, you never know how long the little terror will sleep." She smiled as he grabbed her, feeling as he pushed up into her, the feeling so comfortable and familiar as he took her, screwed her, held her, and protected her. A feeling she knew she would be enjoying for a long time.