All Comments on 'The Final Kiss'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story.

Not sure if this one was true or not, but it was fantastic. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent and tantalising

Really enjoyed this one and liked the way things were left hanging at the end. I would love to read future developments if things are taken further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My Wife Attends Male Reviews with Her Girlfriends

My wife and her girlfriends regularly attend male reviews when they come to town. The club they go to has the show that runs about 2 hours or so. Then, the club manager, a rather attractive woman in her mid thirties whom I've met before, asks all the women to pay a fee, like 20 dollars or so and that changes the status of the club to a private rental or something along those lines. Like if you were to rent a club out for a private party...then what you do is your business and it relieves the club of legalities. At any rate, this allows the women to fondle the male dancer's equipment. They dance with a towel and wrap it around themselves and the woman and this allows her to play with his manhood. My wife told me she finally saw an uncut guy and she added that she fondled the dancers to grow in her hands, but left it at that. She did add that the rest of her friends, all married except for one, took the dancer's member into their mouths behind the towel, which gave some privacy, yet at times would gap open, revealing one of her girlfriends lips around a very erect young man. I imagine if I got to watch them at the club it would be like this story. The girls brought their dresses/outfits to our house a couple of days before, since my wife knows I'm cool with her going to male reviews. You should have seen how slinky these married women dress to the nines to go out. They couldn't leave their house dress like that, their hubbies would have thrown a fit. The woman are good sports about changing at our house and I get to sit and watch them pretend as if they are walking down a fashion runway. This ritual is repeated each time. I drive them to the club and return to get them after the show is over, you know, the whole DD thing and afterwards on the way back home or when they return to our house I get to hear all the juicy details. If my neighbor only knew how much his 48 yr old wife is into young guys, and she even had one young man's ball in her mouth while she stroked his erection with both hands...she couldn't stop talking about him on the ride home, wow! The male reviews allow way more touching and I think encourage fondling of the dancers. Try those things at a gentlemen's club and they'll throw you out. I've always enjoyed that double standard!!

Great story!

MissSensesMissSensesover 15 years ago
I Loved it! Sucha nice guy! Ha Ha!

Excellent Story! Easy to read, I could just picture "his" excitement- both the stripper and the husband.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 15 years ago
Out of control HOT

Maybe I'm just twisted the same way Spen is, but this story really worked for me. Well written, believable and just totally smokin'. Thanks.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 11 years ago
This story is just so . . .

. . . f*cking PERFECT! I find myself going back to it again and again. Wish I could find more like it. Thanks Spen.

workjerkerworkjerkerover 10 years ago
hot!

and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nick's dick

Loved the anecdote - SO well written and VERY erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story until...

Wow. That was fantastic, bro. It was erotic and very classy. I guess I got sidetracked at the second last line where you suggest a female stripper. For me, I have spent the last year and a half trying to get my wife to try another guy, and she is certain that my ultimate goal is to be able to screw other women, even though I have no such desire, so your story kind of played on that at the end and didn't work for me. It was amazing up to that.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1750 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.