All Comments on 'The Florida Fling'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am glad you are so happy

It won't make the divorce so hard on you.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Really?

Really? "So I guess it was ultimately a good thing that the Florida Fling happened"!!! And the husband accepted it, just like that? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the fool annony who always votes 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
smiling...

some refusing to understand real life situations and I know more than such encounter. get real 5

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Sounds Like Reality to me

It happens though I can't figure out why would ever tell her husband about it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

non-erotic drivel-why confess, nothing to be proud of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So I call bullshit. 39-in DD bras...she'd be big around as a 55-gallon drum....

In the chest cavity, with comparatively small (for that chest size) DD cups.

This is too clearly a male fantasy, written by a male, not the cheating wife.

Too many impossible or near impossible feats for almost anyone, especially anyone over 40....unless her paramour was on a large dose of blue pills each time they met, and they were both using X. They would both have been deeply exhausted after this marathon sexual bouts and would have needed a day or two each to recover....especially if the performance enhancers were involved.

You see, like in the parent story, you were so engaged in prolonging and extending the fantasy, you let it slip out of reach of reason. If you're going to go beyond the daily life rational behaviors model, you must provide a means to keep it believable. You must make it seem an every day thing at least, for the main characters.

Roddenberry had dozens of tech items to facilitate his story and made faster than light travel seem real. Card had his Ansible, allowing instantaneous communications between star systems, Poe made the capture of a stout and robust man possible with a tincture that made him pliable and agreeable enough to sit in an alcove while his adversary bricked it up. Never mind that a stout man could probably break out until the mortar set up enough to make the wall strong enough...my point is they all got away with it, because they all created some means to make the outlandish seem natural, the outrageous seem rational. You did not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome hybbybgetscher heart

But her pussy is shared with other men. Think I'll pass, you can keep your heart.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great horny girl story

I like the story and could see myself in this position. I travel a lot for work; however, am not in one place for weeks or months at a time. That said I do have favorite lovers. In my case husband knows about everything that I do and vice versa for the past 15+ years of travel. We have a very open relationship. In all fairness he has at least as much fun as I do. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Following a confession of this magnitude...

Should of notified "wife" that her confession has been recorded and produced divorce papers for her lack of fidelity. And, ask her how does her infidelity support her feeling fulfilled vs. unfulfilled???

Or, as the husband just do a turn around and just use her for sex, no emotion just raw sex. And, say to "loving wife" does the marriage make you feel fulfilled now?

Once you open yourself /relationship to something outside of it your just creating an element to lower it all to the basics. It's now no longer something intimate and private only shared between two loving individuals (a couple).

RedstonesRedstonesabout 8 years ago
Annon comment on Tit size.. not bull

My woman is a 36 DDD and yes real.. no surgical enhancements... they are amazing... she is amazing... and I always love how nah Sayers always go Anon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What an easy lay

Didn't take long to get her in the sack, did it? Aside from that, I have some advice for story writers: 39DD and whatever breasts are not sexy. They are totally out of scale. A 34 B or C or a 36C are far more sexy. And I've been with both kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It is truly amazing how some authors just NEVER get it.

Writing a story in 2nd person is like eating a steak then asking someone else how it tasted. The "you" in this story is NOT ME. So how the fuck am I supposed to relate? I have no idea if this is a good story or not because I didn't read past the first few lines.

Normally I wouldn't vote for something I didn't completely read but in the case of idiot authors who insist on writing owner's manuals and calling them stories, I vote a 1 simply because of the ignorance of the writer.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
Re: Authors never get it

First let me say this isn’t a bad story, just it isn’t a great story.

Now I’d like to address the Anon who sees this as a 2nd person story. Buddy, you really should have read the entire thing, AND you should get a good book on creative writing BEFORE you go about calling people stupid. You really owe the author an apology, as I’ll try to explain in a second. Question is , are you man enough to study the situation and decide if I’m right or are you right. If you’re right drop me a line on my bio contact tab and explain. If I find you know what you’re talking about my apology will be forthcoming. If I’m right and you are any kind of man or woman, your public apology to the author should appear in the same medium you used to call him stupid.

Now for the lesson:

1st person—the character tells the story as he sees it. This is where you see the ‘I’ being used so often. Ex. I kissed you goodbye before leaving for Florida. When I arrived I met a sexy man who took me to bed and fucked my brains out. Later you called and said you would be there in two hours. You actually got there in one hour and when you did, you took me to bed and fucked me again. (The word ‘you’ is being used but the main character, the ‘I” is telling about what happened to her.)

2nd person—this is a really hard POV for most new writers, me included. Personally I find it almost impossible to stay in this POV and I can only conclude many others do also, judging from the stories. Here the author is telling the story to the elusive you, who should know the damn thing in the first place since it happened to them. Ex. You left me yesterday heading to Florida. You kissed me goodbye and were on your way. When you arrived at the motel, you met a sexy stranger who took you up to your room and gave you the fucking of your life. (See what I mean, the reader is supposedly you who has done the dead, Why tell him what he should know? Of course there has to be reasons for this POV, I just don’t know how it could be an advantage.

3rd person—this is the most popular POV for novels and long stories. I assume you have no problem with this since a narrator of some type tells the story about a cast of characters.

Hope this helps you understand. If I’m wrong, I’m sure somebody will straighten me out so I can apologize on this page.

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago
Question

Isn't the "hot wife" lifestyle really one where the male (term used biologically I suppose) knows he is overchicked but has decided that living without said "wife" is far worse than being laughed at behind (or in some cases not so behind) his back? Nothing really attractive or erotic about a woman who apparently knows she is hot and therefore isn't capable of respect or fidelity.

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Hot sex but not a lot of remorse

I liked the sex, and the POV was pretty good use of 1st/2nd person. The writing was technically good, even if there were one or two mispellings. I think the big problem I have with this is the fact that our lead character describes her past in vary vague terms, leaving it entirely to the reader imagination to guess what it was. She sounds a little guilty and remorseful about her cheating repeatedly, but not soul wrenchingly so. Honestly, unless the "you" she is writing to is a VERY forgiving person, this type of confession should lead to some seriously ugly times. This could have a chapter two, but it wouldn't have the sexy aspect, unless they have some serious makeup sex and make their OWN marathon.

Thanks for the offering, and keep trying. Just make sure that you keep going with original ideas, as someone said earlier, some plot devices get used to the point of yawning before the story is even done.

RNeb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story and lesson learned

I don't care what the haters say. This is a very hot story about a very horny, hot wife.

In spite of the fact that she "strayed" and had some fun, it sounds like she learned a lot

and finally told her husband what happened. In the end, it does not even matter if this is a true story or not (although it sounds true to me due to the clarity of details). Love your work, Jack. Don't let the haters get you down. Still not sure why people read this kind of story if all they want to do is trash the featured couple. Keep up the wonderful, hot stories. Sounds like your wife is not only hot, but in the end, a "loving wife" which is the proper category for this work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot, hot story

What a hot story and hot wife. Curious about why she told hubby but to each his own. She sounds like a liberated woman who might be a true nympho. Hard to believe a woman can cum that many times. Wish you could post some photos of this sexy woman on this site. Love to see what she looks like. Keep the stories "cumming" Jack. Love reading about your very hot and sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking hot story

WOW........nice work Jack. You are lucky to be married to such a slut. Is she a nympho? Sounds like it. Love the fact the she shares her adventures with you and it is great that you are so understanding. Will read more of your stories and hope you can post some photos one of these days. Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Don't understand

I'm sorry ,but i don't understand ,the concept of hot wife,cuckold and i never will , how many husbands accept that, for me it's mind blowing ,normaly i don't comment but at the begining you says it's a truth story ,one of yours stories ,the most important think is love ,and part of it is respect ,respect to you and others ,tell me where is the respect when men or women sleep with others? I learn the hard ways of every action have consequences ,so where are theys? Hot wife /cuckold is a selfish act from one or both of them, this is not love ,this is using people for self gratification ,so sorry ,and this is for everybody stop talking about love ,it's everything accept love to each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another cheating slut

What makes a "hotwife" any different from a cheating slut? She's ignoring her wedding vows, putting her life at risk from std's, herpes and aids, threatening her husband's life for the same reasons and generally showing her husband that she has no real love or respect for him. Nothing good about those things. It doesn't make her hot - it makes her stupid. Nothing original, clever or entertaining about this nasty mess.

no stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great srory. HEY ANNONY you fucking retard

the only thing stupid on here is you and your insane comments. Hope your wife have you clap before she died!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still a slut. Still a cuck

Just another one for the cucks. Hope they enjoy Same ole story. Same old trash.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp/slut crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deceptive bitch. No loyalty or devotion to her husband at all - took her one hour to betray him. He needs to find out and she needs to be badly burned.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Mostly First Person Point of View as a letter to Hubby. Very awkward format for We-The-Readers to read, since only one of WTR actually might really be Hubby! (And many of WTR have never been a hubby.) OKJack soon fixes his assumption that WTR can (and will) put on our Hubby-Simulator cap. OKJ does that by describing every detail of getting ‘our’ luggage out of ‘our’ car and into an upper floor of a motel. And every bit of trivia before and after that. I kept looking for when the motel chain became important for WTR to know to understand the theme of this tale!

2*

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

That was the last straw. I had tired of her disrespect and humiliating me. Now, to learn she had violated the rules we had agreed on when she became a “hotwife” which I had reluctantly agreed with, broke me. She had to pay. And she did.

Now when I play a round of golf with my buddies, I remove my ballcap, hold it to my chest, and pay my last respects to her when we reach the 18th hole. No one knows that when they sink their putts, their balls are actually going into her mouth. So, for as long as the golf course remains unrenovated, she will be teabagged every day.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg20 days ago

Sadly, I have canceled couples in this lifestyle. And nothing good ever comes from finding out the wife violated the rules and cheated. That is exactly what she did. She cheated on her husband when she did not tell him ahead of time or even immediately afterward. She did not have his permission for this “little fling“.

In the counseling sessions I’ve held, when the husband learns of the wife’s deceit, divorce is inevitable. I have yet to be successful in counseling for reconciliation in these types of situations.

I do not agree with the lifestyle but I have had friends who have been in it for years and they seem to be happy unless they discover their wife’s deceitfulness.

It boggles my mind that any man could be happy sharing his wife’s body with others, but I do understand it exists and support their right to have this type of relationship even though, for me, it is immoral..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous