The Florida Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out to dinner with the idea that we needed to learn more about each other. In fact, the entire evening was about sex. We talked about family and our spouses and kids and other mundane topics but he/we always found our way back to sex. He was still hot for me and my pussy was wet throughout the dinner. It got worse when he reached under the table and found my bare thigh. He crept his fingers up my leg until he found my pussy through my tiny thong. He loved touching me because he knew it made me crazy. Although I did have presence of mind enough to not embarrass myself at the table by climaxing, I came damn close to it twice. He was very forward but in a smooth way.

On the way back to the hotel he reached over and tweaked my left nipple while he was driving. I leaned over and stroked his cock which was visible and hard in his trousers. As I stroked him he got hotter and I loved teasing him. I moved my skirt up allowing easy access to my tiny and lacy black panties. It did not take long for him to reach inside my thong and find my clit. I came in about 20 seconds. Two more beautiful orgasms followed that one so by the time we returned to the hotel; I was hot, horny and ready to fuck and told him so.

We returned to the hotel looking for the entire world like a happily married couple on the way to their room. No one knew that indeed we were married albeit to others. We strolled past the front desk, said good evening and rushed to my room. Once through the door, he kissed me deeply and told me how gorgeous I was. He was entranced by my breasts and told me they were beautiful. He kept telling me I was the sexiest woman he had ever met and that fueled my desire beyond belief. It was so good to know I still "had it" even after two bouts with cancer. I was hot and I knew it. Perhaps more importantly I was in major slut mode with this man and could not wait to fuck him again.

It took almost no time at all for both of us to rip our clothes off. We knew what we wanted and we wanted each other now. Once naked he went straight for my breasts. He was fascinated with them and his mouth on my nipples sent me over the edge every time he did it. And I can say the same. Like you, he has very sensitive nipples and when I rubbed them between my fingers or put my mouth on them, he got rock hard and could not restrain himself.

As we played with each other's nipples we worked ourselves into a fucking frenzy. I grabbed his cock stroking its long and thick length. He went straight to my sopping pussy and rammed his finger into me. After a few strokes and two orgasms he found my clit and started strumming it lightly. I had another climax and told him to get on the bed. He laid down on his back, his huge cock sticking straight up in the air. It was beautiful. I climbed on top of him and positioned my wet pussy over his cock head. Again, it met with some resistance as the head was enormous. However, I was so wet he soon slid in as I settled down on him, his cock disappearing inside me. We both watched in amazement as it was soon buried deep inside me again. I started my up and down motion, slowly at first and then faster and harder. He kept talking dirty to me telling me to fuck him hard. I did.

His cock rammed in and out with me in complete control of the speed and depth I wanted to take it. The feeling was phenomenal and I was on fire again. I must have cum five times on top of him before I turned around in the reverse cowgirl position. He reached to the bedside table and found the dildo.

As I rocked back and forth on his cock he licked the dildo getting it wet with his saliva. Guess he learned how to like having plastic dick in his mouth. He put the dildo to my anus tentatively and asked me if I wanted to be fucked in the ass. I told him to put it in me. I would have done anything at that moment including having his big cock in my ass but we settled into a rhythm in this position and I proceeded to have another half dozen orgasms. What a slut I was and I simply could not get enough fucking. Having his dick in my pussy and the dildo in my ass made me so fucking hot and horny I could not believe it.

Finally I moved off of him and told him to hand me the dildo. I moved into the 69 position and took his cock in my mouth. I told him to raise his ass off the bed. He did as he took my sopping wet pussy in his mouth. I licked the dildo and moved it to his anus. Hearing no objection I moved the head into his little hole and soon it popped in as he writhed on the bed moaning and sucking the cum out of my pussy.

Soon I had it half way in and I sucked him hard while fucking his ass. After a while I had the entire dildo inside him and I fucked him hard. He returned the favor by eating me to three more orgasms. Soon he told me he had to cum and I could feel it building. His cock seemed to grow in length and girth as his balls retreated into him.

Finally he raised his ass off the bed and literally exploded in my mouth. I sucked hard not wanting to spill a drop of his precious cum. He spurted at least five times as I continued to fuck his ass hard while sucking his cock. He kept moaning and telling me he had never had an experience like that. He told me that was the most intense and exhilarating orgasm he had ever had in his entire life. I was proud of my work and flipped around to kiss him with a bit of his cum still in my mouth. He kissed me hard and never missed a beat. He was definitely as kinky as I was.

We fucked a couple more times that night before going to sleep in each other's arms. I had to get up early to get to my first day on the new job but I was definitely up for more fucking. I woke up at 6:00 AM with his hand on my pussy, which was already wet. I stroked his cock to full hardness and we moved against each other without a word. He was soon rock hard and I told him to fuck me to get my day started. I told him if he would give me a couple of nice orgasms before I left for the office, I would make it worth his while that evening. He rolled over on top of me and pounded the daylights out of me. It was like he was possessed or intent on proving he was man enough for my burning desires. I came 3 times with him fucking me and then told him to eat me to another climax. He ate me to 4 more climaxes before I asked him if he wanted to get off. He said yes and I asked him how he wanted to do it. He told me he wanted to jack off on my tits.

So, like I had done several times, I leaned down and took his nipple between my teeth. I grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it furiously knowing that I had to make him cum quickly so I could shower and get to the office.

Soon he was moaning and I could tell he was close so I started talking dirty to him telling him to cum all over my tits and rub his cum into my nipples. Soon he moaned loudly and came with a vengeance while I was stroking his cock. It always gives me a feeling of such power to make a man cum while I am masturbating his cock.

He spewed long and loud with at least 4 or 5 blasts of cum on my neck, breasts and stomach. He took his still hard and dripping cock and rubbed that big cock head and his cum into both my nipples as if he was marking his territory. It looked so hot to see his big dick rubbing that hot cum into each nipple. I loved it and wished I could linger for a while. However, once he finished rubbing his big cock head on my tits I told him to get the hell out of the room.

He kissed me deeply and said, "How about dinner tonight?"

I asked him if I had to wait until after dinner for some more cock and he told me he would meet me back at the hotel at 5:00 for some pre-dinner sex. We kissed again and he left the room as I looked at the clock and hurried into the shower. His cum was all over me and in me and I loved it. I had not even been in the hotel 24 hours and had already been thoroughly fucked and sucked 3 different times before I went to the office for the first time. Amazing!! I was beginning to like the idea of being in Florida and free as a bird.

Over the course of the next 4 days we fucked more times than I can count. And I have no idea how many times I climaxed during that week. We fucked early in the morning, late in the afternoon, before dinner, after dinner, in the middle of the night and we fucked all over the hotel including the hotel laundry room where I sucked his cock to orgasm and he ate my pussy to several climaxes knowing that we might get caught at any moment. We fucked in the bathroom, on the lavatory, his room, my room, on the bed, standing up, leaning over, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, in front of the 4th floor window looking out on the parking lot, standard missionary and every way you can imagine. It was a total fuckfest by any measure.

Sometimes I dominated him and some of the time he dominated me. We both tried things neither one of us had done before. My favorite was fucking his ass and his mouth with the dildo. He got off on it and then loved sticking it in me. When I fucked his ass with the dildo as I was sucking his cock it made him hard as a rock and he always came with an intensity that was much greater with that cock in his ass. I loved the control.

I have never swallowed so much cum in my life. For some reason, maybe it was his gorgeous dick, I loved sucking his cock and swallowing every drop of his cum. He came in me and on me and I can't tell you how many times I gushed my own love juice in his mouth or on his lips and tongue.

When we finally parted company after fucking each other that Friday morning we were both ready for some rest. I was sore and tired and thoroughly and totally fucked, like no other week in my life.

In between fuck sessions I talked to you and told you about my new position, the people I worked with and other professional details. I felt guilty but knew there was no way I could confess to my transgressions while 400 miles away from you. I was torn between my needs, which were complicated and beyond the sexual activities and my guilt. Believe it or not I was still working through issues associated with childhood, my first marriage and other demons that plagued me all my life. However, my ability to compartmentalize kicked in and I was like Jekyll and Hyde. One minute I was CEO working in the office and talking to you about my day and the rigors of my new job and a few hours later I was in the hotel room with my legs in the air and toes curled in a screaming orgasm with a married stranger.

He even called me one day at the office and told me to close and lock my door. He then proceeded to talk dirty to me telling me to put my hand inside my tiny thong and play with myself. He kept telling me what he was going to do to me to make me cum over and over that evening and I went right along with it with my assistance sitting a few feet outside my door. I came three or four times and was sopping wet. It was so hot all I could think about was his big cock.

The freedom I felt and the exhilaration I had from what I did was empowering. However, the continued guilt made me realize how much I love you and how much you truly love and support me.

Over the next three weeks he came to town a couple of times each week and we got together and fucked the daylights out of each other. In fact, we were kind of using each other as he was in a marriage much like my first one. We did things to and with each other that neither one of us had done before. We used the dildo on each other, lubricants and even had a unique experience with some room service pie. Meanwhile I was still trying to figure out if I was going to be a serial cheater all my life or settle down with a genuine partner for the first time in my life. In the end you know the choice I made.

On Thanksgiving weekend you came to visit me in Florida and helped me move into the condo I had rented. We had a lovely weekend and you never suspected that I was getting my brains fucked out by my secret lover and had been since I moved to Florida. You fucked me and ate my pussy and I wondered if you could tell that my pussy had been well used over the last three weeks. You never acted like you suspected anything although there were times when I felt like you knew. Once you left, I was alone with my thoughts and feelings and I came to grips with the fact that I was with a man (my husband) who truly loved me unconditionally, was faithful to me and trusted me. On an intellectual level I knew that I was cheating but why I did it is so very complicated. It was totally about me and had nothing to do with you although I knew you would be greatly disappointed if you found out. For that reason I could not tell you for fear of losing you if you found out who I really was.

My final weekend with my illicit lover was the first weekend in December. I remember it well. He had rented a condo and I stopped by Publix and bought some food so we could cook dinner at his place. We made small talk before dinner but we both knew that our fling had run its course.

We drank some wine, cooked dinner and talked about why the relationship should not and could not continue. We were very matter of fact about it and our connection had turned dark and somber. The exhilaration and excitement of our initial connection was gone. He was still unhappy in his marriage and I was still working through issues that went deep into my past, not to mention my current level of guilt with the man I loved.

We had dinner and agreed that we would not see each other again. However, he asked me if there was any way we could properly say goodbye given the incredible sex we had had over the previous four weeks. He begged me to spend the night and I agreed. By that time I had consumed too much wine and was beginning to feel horny again.

We went to bed and fucked in every position possible. I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. He ate me to a dozen or more climaxes. We fell asleep exhausted from hours of fucking but there was simply no feeling, no excitement and no connection beyond the sex. It was shallow and felt wrong on every level but it was familiar and felt good on a physical level. We were pretty good in bed together.

We woke up early the next morning and fucked again. This was about familiarity and not passion. Although I had several climaxes and he came in me twice, it felt so unfulfilling and empty. We lightly kissed goodbye and agreed that we would not see each other again. I thanked him for the many hours of pleasure and wished him well in his marriage. He did the same but like all relationships that end, we simply walked away from each other with some nice memories but no feelings at all.

As I drove back to the condo with his cum still dripping out of me I contemplated my life with you and my behavior over the last 25 years. I was not proud of the things I had done. I made a conscious decision to commit myself to you, to monogamy and to our marriage. So I guess it was ultimately a good thing that the Florida Fling happened. I am sorry it took me so long to tell you the truth about it but now that we are beyond it, I am thrilled with the outcome. I love you more than ever and learned a tremendous lesson from this experience. Please don't hold it against me as I never meant to hurt you. It was simply about me working through my issues, which I did and I am truly happy and committed to our love and our marriage. In the end my Florida lover may have borrowed my pussy for a little while, but you own my heart and soul now and always.

12