The Fortuitous Exposure of Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked away that night thinking how freaking refreshing it was to find someone who still thinks like that, but it didn't stop me from jerking off every time I saw her naked in her room. She had more character and higher standards than most people my age, let alone her own. We became very close neighbors in less than a year. There was nothing mutually sexual going on between us, not that I wouldn't mind, we just were very close friends. It was exhilarating being around her, and I was someone she felt she could trust, and depend on if needed. I sometimes wondered if I deserved her trust, because of my voyeuristic tendencies.

Our evenings of me being the voyeur, and her being the unwitting exhibitionist continued, and I was cumming more than I had in over a decade. I had developed so many fantasies while watching Samantha expose her gorgeous body for me, while I masturbated and shot a load for her. And that was one of my fantasies: her purposely exposing herself, just for my pleasure. I enjoyed each and every one of them more than the previous one.

During one of our conversations I'd found out when her birthday was, and there was a museum tour that she had mentioned a few times. It was obvious that she wanted to go on it, so I ended up deciding to buy her tickets for the tour as a birthday gift. Her birthday came and I had bought a cake for her. Her birthday fell on a Wednesday, so we celebrated it a few days early, the Saturday afternoon before, on my patio. We were sitting there, just enjoying conversation and a glass of wine, when I excused myself and went into the house. I came back out with a cake and a few lighted candles. She was surprised and elated that I had remembered, and loved the fact that she was not going to have to celebrate her birthday alone. She blew out the candles and we toasted her special day with a nice glass of wine.

After each having a piece of her cake, she thanked me and gave me a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips. That alone sent shivers up and down my spine, and even curled my toes, I think. I then told her there was something else, and handed her an envelope with a birthday card. Inside the card was a gift certificate for the tour for two people. When she opened the card, she was once again in shock, but this time, the shock was multiplied by ten. She looked up at me with the most innocent look of surprise and delight, and lurched at me and gave me a long and heartfelt hug saying, "Oh, thank you so much Tucker. This is more than I could ever have expected, and you never forgot about the tour. You're so wonderful." She then looked up at me and gave me a long kiss on the lips, and I could finally feel her body pressing against mine, just as I had imagined and fantasized about so many times. Her lips left mine, and still in each other's arms, she looked at me as tears ran down her cheeks.

We parted and sat down. I told her that I didn't mean to make her cry, teasingly. She said that they were tears of joy, and called me a wonderfully thoughtful, sweet old man, and her best friend. She didn't know how much hearing her say that to me meant. She then looked at the gift certificate and said, "This is for two people." I said, that a tour is always more fun with someone to share it with, and that there must be someone she's friendly enough with at work, to join her.

"Why don't you come with me? I can't think of anyone I'd rather go with. Come on, that would make me so happy," she cooed.

I again, teasingly, said I could never turn down such a request from such a lovely face, but I have such a busy schedule, you'll have to give me two weeks advanced notice. She looked at me with a puzzled look, and then I smiled. We both broke out in laughter.

"Great, it's settled then. How does two weeks from today sound to you? Can you squeeze that into your busy schedule?"

I cradled my chin between my thumb and forefinger, as if in deep thought, making the "Hmm" sound. We both had another laugh.

Knowing there was no answer coming, she said, "Okay, two weeks from today. Now, let's have another glass of wine."

After a few more glasses of wine, Samantha decided to head on home. I carried her cake for her. As I put the cake in the kitchen, she stood in front of me and thanked me for a wonderful birthday. She then put her arms around my neck and drew in close and kissed me, longer than the casual kiss. My cock was against her stomach and her tits were pressing against my chest. The touch of her body against mine sent pins and needles throughout my entire body. I could feel my cock responding as she pulled away. She said that it was getting late and she still needed to shower. I wished her a good night, a happy birthday, once again, and turned and left.

I couldn't wait to get home. Between the kissing and feeling her body against mine, I was hornier than a teenage boy looking at his first Playboy magazine. I was unbuttoning my shirt before I hit my back door. I was in my bedroom, with the lights off, stripping, when I saw Samantha's bedroom light go on. Her curtain was wide open and I took my normal position, completely naked. She came to her dresser and began removing her clothes. This was a new adventure for me, seeing her taking off her clothes. I could feel the excitement building within, when she pulled her top over her head, and shook it to get her hair back in place. Her tits were swaying from side to side, which gave my cock a reason to pulse. She then placed her fingers inside the elastic waistband of her shorts, and slowly began pulling them down. As they moved down, and the top of the crack of her ass came into view, she began swaying her hips, to assist in the removal of her shorts. Watching her ass sway, and her shorts fall to the floor, was so intense, my dick was already standing tall. She performed the same procedure while removing her panties.

I was stroking my rigid old cock slowly. My eyes, transfixed on her lovely round, young ass, as I imagined my cock imbedded in her crease, slowly sliding up and down its length. Samantha then cupped both tits, and this time began massaging them in a sexual way. I was, once again, in fantasy heaven, with this lovely creature stimulating herself, or so it seemed to me. One hand slid down to her belly, and continued down to her vagina. For whatever reason, I stopped jerking and just enjoyed watching her sexually exploring herself. Her hand slid further down, completely covering her labia, and she began to rub slowly. I started stoking my cock again, as her hand sped up. She was masturbating also. The thought of us both masturbating together was overpowering, and I began talking to her, even though she couldn't hear me. That didn't matter to me. In my mind, I had my cock between the cheeks of her ass, probing, while she was rubbing her clit. My own tempo sped up along with hers.

Her hand on her pussy moved deeper between her legs. I had a perfect view of all of this through the relaxation in the mirror. Samantha then slowly inserted one of her fingers into her pussy, as her eyes closed and her mouth opened, like she was saying, "Oh". She began finger fucking herself slowly, then inserted a second finger. She was now, completely consumed, and in the moment.

"I have something much better than your fingers, for that sweet pussy of yours, my dear," I said aloud. "Let me make you cum ... cum with me Samantha," I continued, as if I were in her bedroom, with her. Her finger action sped up, as her hips thrust forward and downward to meet them. I was now jerking my cock as hard as I could. I saw her face contort and her body slightly convulse, like she was in the throes of agony. I knew better. I knew she was in the midst of an intense, powerful orgasm.

I could feel myself rapidly approaching the very same pinnacle. We were experiencing and enjoying this together, as one. "Yes, my precious gem, cum for, and with me," I once again spoke to deaf ears. Just then, my sperm began rapidly traveling up the shaft of my cock. Samantha jerked her head back violently, and her knees buckled. We came at exactly the same time, my powerful stream of cum shooting forward in multiple spurts, as her juices flowed out of her pussy and onto her fingers. This was the best one yet, as I leaned forward, placing my hand against the wall for support, and she, supporting herself with the hand that was massaging her tit, now pressing on top of the dresser. We had done this together, as one, I convinced myself, and it was fucking outstanding. I slept well that night, as I'm sure she did.

The Friday before our trip to the city, we got together and formulated a plan. I told her that I thought we should leave early and take the train in. The pro baseball team was playing at home that afternoon, and there surely would be heavy traffic. I suggested a great breakfast restaurant about mid-way from the train station and the location where we were to catch the tour bus, where we could enjoy a nice brunch. Everything was within walking distance. We could enjoy the walk, have a substantial meal, and grab a late afternoon snack while on the tour, then catch the 6 o'clock train back home. She thought that was a perfect plan, and agreed.

Saturday morning greeted us with a bright sun and clear skies. It was going to be hot in the city that day, I figured. I was dressed and having a cup of coffee when Samantha arrived. She looked radiant and extremely desirous, as usual. Wearing a light blue pair of loosely fitted short-shorts, looking more like a short skirt, the style she preferred, it seemed. She had on a pastel yellow tube top, with no bra and an ample amount of cleavage on display. Her solid white tennis sneakers, were very conservative and in excellent taste. Her light brown, shoulder length hair was in a pony-tail, and sticking out the back of a visor type cap. She was wearing an attractive pair of horn-rimmed sunglasses, not oversized, but fit her face perfectly. She had also heard the same weather forecast and dressed accordingly. She was absolutely stunning, and would certainly turn heads.

As we walked to my car, I noticed that her thin material, lightweight shorts emphasized her ass very nicely, but yet, wasn't restrictive. They weren't tight fitting, but the fabric conformed to, and gave a splendid, and subtle indication of her magnificent ass. The material allowed the cheeks of her ass natural movement at each step. I also thought that her tits were going to pop out of her top, due to the natural movement, as she walked. She would draw a great deal of attention in the city, and I would have to be on my toes. She was the epitome of sex, but in a very casual and classy way. I always thought simplicity was the greatest form of attractiveness.

I too, was dressed for the weather, wearing a very light pair of white casual summer pants, with an elastic waistband, a very light weight, salmon colored polo shirt, worn outside of my pants, and a pair of soft loafer type shoes.

We arrived at the train station where the ticket salesperson informed us that it was a good thing we were taking the early train, because the noon train was already at its capacity. The train ride was about 40 minutes, which would give us plenty of time to enjoy the walk to the restaurant, have a relaxing meal, and a nice walk to the tour center.

The tour was long, but very nice. It included four different museums, the last being the largest and took much longer. It was worth every penny, just to see the look on Samantha's face at every exhibit, along with the interest and pleasure she was deriving from the whole visual, and informational happening. She was turning heads everywhere we went, and was totally oblivious to it all. She was definitely not a person who sought or thrived on attention. She just enjoyed being where she was and what she was doing. We got back to the train station around 5:30, and it was extremely crowded. I figured it must be the overflow from the baseball game. No one drove into a game to pay the exorbitant parking prices. The train pulled in on time, and a ton of people were already on the platform waiting to board. By the time we boarded, all that was left was standing, and that was also crowded. All we could find was one overhanging hand strap, which Samantha grabbed hold of, with me directly behind her. I placed one hand on her waist for stability.

By the time the train left the station, we were packed in like sardines, with very little wiggle room. I was pressed lightly against Samantha, and she likewise to the person in front of her. There were people standing on either side of us as well. There was literally nowhere to move.

The jerking of the train as it started to move caused Samantha to jerk backwards, pressing her ass against my cock. With both of us wearing thin, light clothing, I could feel my cockhead between the cheeks of her ass. Our bodies quickly separated, as the train gained momentum. My cock seemed to be constantly brushing against her ass, and it didn't take long for it to know exactly where it was, and begin to react.

'Not now', I remember thinking to myself. I tried to gain distance between my cock and the r beautiful crevice separating those firm, young, round orbs, but to no avail. Although I was able to briefly create some distance, my cock continued to grow and harden, and the train continued to rock sideways, along with front and back. It was a frightening, and embarrassing situation developing for me.

I don't have, what most would consider a larger than average cock. With it now, at almost full erection, the resistance from my loose fitting slacks and boxer shorts, my cock was now sticking straight forward. Because of both our thin and loose fitting clothes, my cockhead was deeply embedded in the crack of her ass, with no place to go. There was no denying that Samantha was feeling it. I mean, how can someone not feel a hard cock stuck between the cheeks of their ass? No matter what I did to take my mind off of what was happening, my cock would have none of it. 'How was I going to explain my hard-on in the crack of her ass? Should I even try to? How could I ever face her again?' A thousand questions were filling my head, compounding the building anxiety I was experiencing. Neither the questions, nor the anxiety, quelled the arousal my cock was responding to. By now, I could feel that my face was very flush from a combination of embarrassment, anxiety, and downright fear. This was going to be the longest train ride ever.

There was no reaction to this indecent assault by Samantha, either positively or negatively. The composure and compassion from this classy, and gracious young lady, was magnified on the train that day to me. It was like she knew our restricted space, and not me, had unintentionally put us both in this awkward situation, and she handled it with the greatest of poise. She was as cool as a cucumber, while I was sweating like a stuffed pig.

The long and arduous train ride finally ended, and while getting off the train, I seized upon a brief opportunity to adjust my cock and conceal my embarrassing condition under my untucked shirt. The ride home was somewhat quiet and a bit tense, with the exception of Samantha telling me how much she enjoyed the day, and how this day would be always thought of as one of her best birthday presents ever. She was very appreciative and pleasant, but I could sense an uneasiness in her voice. I felt terrible and like some dirty old lout. I couldn't get out of the car and in the comfort of my own home quick enough.

In the safe confines of my own home, I immediately poured myself a double shot of straight bourbon. After about an hour of feeling both lousy and sorry for myself, the doorbell rang. I didn't feel like having any company, but still answered the door. It was Samantha. She said, in a compassionate tone, "Tucker, we need to talk. May I come in?"

"Yeah, come in." 'Better to get this over and done with now,' I nervously thought to myself, as I held the door open for her.

Samantha sat on the couch beside me, put her hand on one of my knee, and said, "Tucker, I know right now you feel like a piece of shit, and feel bad about what happened. It's important that you know what I'm about to say is truly how I feel, and how I see it. I know that what happened on the train ride home was not intentional or planned. I take this train into the city every day, and it's never been as crowded. You're still a healthy man, and what took place could not be avoided, and certainly not your fault. I'm not insulted and I don't feel you disrespected, or that you took advantage of the situation, or me. I hope we can move on and remain the friends that we've become, and even laugh at this one day. I've grown very fond of you, and have a great deal of respect and admiration for you, and know the feeling is mutual. I value that."

I didn't know what to say. I was glad she felt that way, but I still felt guilt and embarrassment. I think she could sense that, and just kissed my forehead and said goodnight. I just said, "Thank you." As I headed back from walking her out the door, I felt a sense of relief come over me.

A few days had gone by, and I was keeping my distance, giving her space, but at the same time, not sure how I'd act in front of her. I was in the yard one afternoon when Samantha leaned over the fence and asked, "Have you been avoiding me, Tucker?"

I looked up, and she had a big smile on her face. I looked at her and said, "I guess I have been ... to a degree". She said that she didn't like being ignored, and then said, "For your information Tucker, if it makes you feel better, I enjoyed the train ride home as much as you did, and in the same way ... chew on that awhile," then turned and went to lay out in the sun in the skimpiest bikini I'd ever seen her wear.

I found myself wondering why she told me that ... 'Was she just trying to make me feel good, or did she really enjoy knowing she was making me aroused? Did she like the feeling of my erect cock between the cheeks of her ass? Was she telling me that she was aroused as well?' Those thoughts gave me an immediate erection imagining that I possibly made this young goddess aroused sexually. I turned and looked over the four foot fence at Samantha laying on her back, her legs bent at the knees and spread apart. Her pussy was looking right at me. Her bathing suit was tucked in between the lips of her labia. I found myself taking my cock out and I began jerking off. In my frame of mind, I had momentarily convinced myself that she wanted me to fuck her. I stared at her covered young pussy and imagined burying my cock in it, and her begging me to fuck her. I came all over my Azaleas. Once I composed myself, I grabbed the hose and was rinsing them down when Samantha came over to the fence and said, "Friday night I'm making dinner, and you're invited. My way of showing that everything is alright between us. Is 6:30 okay with you?" I accepted without hesitation. She smiled and went into her house.

Friday night came and I was promptly at Samantha's door with a hand full of mixed flowers from my garden. She loved the flowers and told me to pour a couple of glasses of wine while she put the flowers in a vase. We had a lovely roast, with potatoes and carrots, which she cooked in her crock pot all day. While still at the table, she got up and told me to slide my chair away from the table. I slid it at an angle, semi-facing her. She sat on one of my legs with hers between mine. She put an arm around my neck and gave me a kiss, longer than your regular casual kiss. She looked at me and asked if I was feeling better. I nodded and found myself looking at her bra-less tits, mere inches from my face.

Samantha looked at me with a naughty smile on her face and said, "I know you want to feel them. You can ... it's alright, go ahead." I nervously reached up and placed my hand on one of the loveliest tits I'd ever felt, and instinctively began to massage it. It was a dream come true. I instantly began getting hard, as I began rolling one of her nipples between my fingers. I heard a soft moan come from Samantha as I saw her eyes close lightly. My hand reached under her blouse and felt the heat of her tit as my hand embraced it and teased her nipple. She unbuttoned her blouse and said, "You can kiss them, if you'd like." I needed no further prompting and began kissing and sucking her young, firm tits and nipples.