The Fortuitous Exposure of Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and tenderly grabbed my rigid cock and began seductively fondling it. She clumsily unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. My cock was so stiff that I helped her take it out. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and began stroking my cock slowly, as I suckled her tits. My free hand reached down and began rubbing her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as my fingers made love to her labia and clit, still covered by her shorts. I tried lowering her shorts and she stopped me, saying only, "Not here." She then stood up and grabbed my wrist and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

Samantha removed her clothes and lay on her bed with her head on the pillow, and said, "Take off your clothes, Tucker. You're not going to have to jerk off tonight."

"She knows! Oh, fuck," I thought. I took off my clothes and climbed beside her on the bed. My head was alongside her tits, while my feet were hanging off the side of the bed. I began sucking her tits and nibbling on her nipples. She had a hand on my head and then began rubbing my shoulders with her fingertips. I got on my knees and continued sucking and teasing her nipples. 'God, she was beautiful,' I kept thinking. While kissing her tits, I moved my head downward, kissing and licking, as I moved closer to her pussy. My nose was now at her labia and it smelled so sweet. I began licking her clit and sucking it. She began to moan loudly and I laid on my side, with my feet resting on the other pillow. I then began running my tongue down her wet lips and could taste her sweet, young juices. She opened her legs and moved her head closer to me. Then I felt her hand on my cock, stroking it slowly as she placed her lips around the head of my cock. I felt a tingling run through my body, as she began sucking my cock slowly. I shoved my face deep into her pussy and stuck my tongue into her vaginal entrance. She moaned again, while still sucking my cock, and I could feel the vibration on my shaft. We continued sucking each other, then she removed my cock from her mouth, and said, "I want you to fuck me, Tucker."

I lifted my head, and moved around, positioning myself between her legs. I grabbed my hard, saliva coated cock and teasingly ran the head of my cock up and down her labia. Samantha hissed, and said, "Oh, yes. Bury your cock deep inside me, Tucker. Fuck me!" The head of my cock found her entrance and I pushed forward a little, and felt the head of my cock slide into her young pussy. She lifted and bent her knees as I slid more of my cock into her. She was so tight, yet accepted my fat old cock with relative ease. I began pumping slowly until my engorged cock was deep inside her completely. I started fucking her faster, as she moved meeting my thrusts. Samantha said, "You're cock is so thick, I love it. You're going to make me cum soon, it feels so good. You can cum in me, Tucker. I want to feel you shooting your cum deep inside me."

Samantha was moaning and groaning as she wrapped her legs around my thighs and began to convulse. She grabbed my ass and moved her hips rapidly, saying, "Oh, yes, fuck me Tucker! I'm going to cum!" I couldn't believe this was happening to me, and was loving every second of it. I sped up my thrusts as I felt her body stiffen and jerk uncontrollably. She screamed loudly and I could feel her vaginal walls constricting and massaging my cock as she had a violent orgasm. I fucked her through her orgasm and then felt my own climax rapidly building. She evidently could feel my pending orgasm, and said, "Yes, Tucker, let it go. Cum inside me! Show me how much you've wanted to fuck me. I want to feel you shooting in me and filling me with your cum. Give it all to me!"

I felt my cock harden and swell even more, as my semen began its journey from my balls to plant its seed deep inside her pussy and womb. I made two strong thrusts, held my cock deep inside her, and began pumping my old cum strongly. I moaned as my cock throbbed and I shot a huge load into Samantha. She gave out a long "Mm" of pleasure as she felt my cum filling her. She softly raked her fingernails over the cheeks of my ass and up my back. My cock continued to throb inside her as I collapsed on top of her. We remained like that for a little while, catching our collective breaths, as my cock softened and plopped out of her satiated pussy, with a loud popping sound.

I rolled off of her, as both our bodies were soaked with sweat. With my head on a pillow, I just looked up at her ceiling and told her that it was wonderful, and thanked her. She got up on one elbow, placed her lips on mine, and gave me the most wonderful kiss I'd ever received. Our lips parted, and she said, "No, thank you. It was just as good for me." She then laid back on the other pillow, as we both just looked up at the ceiling. I asked her what she meant, when she said that I wouldn't have to jerk off tonight. She giggled, and said, "You know exactly what I meant." All I could say was. "Oh, Jesus". She smiled and said, "Tucker, we just fucked, and it was great for both of us. Don't you think we can be a little more open and casual now?" My only response was, "I guess so ... yeah". I then meekly asked her, "How long have you known?"

Samantha said, "The night of my birthday party, you made me so happy and I was so appreciative. When we kissed in my kitchen and I felt your cock responding, it sent exciting shivers and tingles to my vulva. I began getting wet, and wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. My emotions were all over the place ... I felt so good about you and how thoughtful you had been, and had a great deal of respect for you. Feeling your cock against my pussy, and it swelling a little, made me tremendously horny. I was mixed up, and I think I told you that it was getting late and you should go."

She continued, "I went up to my bedroom, and I'm not sure you remember, but that night was very clear, and the moon was full. As I was taking off my top, I looked in the mirror and could see a little into your bedroom, and saw you standing there naked, and watching me. As I said, I was already horny, and although I couldn't see much detail, I could tell you were naked. I wanted to be pleased, and wanted to please you at the same time. When I took my shorts off, the moonlight illuminated enough that I could see your arm moving and I knew you were jerking off. I began masturbating while I watched you, while you were doing the same thing. In some strange way, it was naughty, but yet very exciting. You got closer to the window and the illumination allowed me to see your cock and you jerking it off. I put a few fingers into myself and imagined they were your cock, and I had a very strong orgasm. That was when I knew. Now, I think we should both get dressed, so I can walk you to the door. We don't want any nosey neighbors getting the wrong idea and thinking there's something romantic going on between us ... now do we?" She giggled, like a little girl who had just gotten away with something.

She got off the bed and began dressing. I got dressed and she walked me to the door. Before she opened it, she said, "I hope this doesn't change anything between us." I told her that I would never take advantage of what happened tonight, I'd just enjoy feeling that I'd just become the luckiest man in the world. She kissed me, and said, "You can take advantage of me once in a while," she gave out a naughty giggle, said goodnight, then opened the door.

I went home after saying goodnight. I fell asleep feeling like a child that just had his greatest dream come true.

It all began with that first fortuitous exposure through her bedroom window, leading to discovering the paradoxical personalities, from the naive and innocent Sam, everyone knew, to the sexually immodest and promiscuous Samantha ... the beautiful young girl who moved next door, that I had the fortune of getting to know. Samantha made that one of the most surprising, exciting, and gratifying summers I'd ever experienced.