All Comments on 'The Futanari Diaries Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

About Benji and Miss Wilson, I can only say - Futadoms are hot. I want to see them go further.

andrepkandrepkabout 2 years ago
Yummier and yummier!

Thanks for a HOT futasaga. Please cumtinue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sensational story, would love to read a little bit more of Benji on top, but that's really just nitpicking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, keeps getting better and more fun to read as you continue. As for Benji and Miss Wilson, you should continue, if periodically, even have her become one of his futawives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story but still not sure why Benji keeps doing sub thing with the teacher. He already said he wasn’t super into it. Almost seems like he is doing it for her. Likewise I am glad he is actually using his dick too. Seems like always being a bottom will limit the story especially since the way you describe how making love is topping. Not to mention it seems like he will be getting a lot more action and being versatile would make the story hotter. You’ve hinted that there is something special about him that draws other futas to him I hope you can be more specific. Would’ve cool for him to have some special scent or something that make him more special.

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 2 years ago

Love the Benji Miss Wilson scenes... Keep them going with her as the Dom and him as the sub cock caged... Would be nice to add some dressing to please scenes with Ms Wilson in killer heels and dressed from neck to toe in nylon bodystocking :))

burkdmburkdmabout 2 years ago

I want Benj to have fun with the biggest cocks possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

+1 for more miss Wilson. In my opinion there need to be something different, something than can build and escalate leading the interesting scenes. Runs the risk of growing dry and monotonous otherwise, I'd say.

But that's just my opinion, biased as futadom/femdom enjoyer. It's your story and so far it's been great!

boeserwolfboeserwolfabout 2 years ago

Great story! I would be disappointed if you would cut out Mrs Wilson from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the stories, I want Benjie to marry Bailey, and Vanessa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have scored this a 5, except I HATE the BDSM stuff you include with Ms Wilson. It becomes just another Futa BDSM on male story. Ughhh!

DuncanitaDuncanita7 months ago

I absolutely LOVE the Mrs Wilson scenes... i love the BDSM-aspect and kinky shizzle, so no complaints from Holland from me...🤷🏼‍♂️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES