The Game: First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't done drinking," she said, picking up the shot and throwing it down her throat. She placed the glass back on the table and picked up the bottle. "Another one for you?" she asked.

"I said I would match you, and I intend to." I replied, a little stunned. Level 4. She poured the shot and I lifted it, gave her a brief salute and drank it down. The shots had had time to work into my system now and I had a nice warm feeling inside, just the right amount for some fun. I could tell that she was a little under the influence as well, though not severely.

I was at a bit of a loss. I had been planning for one thing, and now I had something different on my hands. I decided I might as well start now. I reached out and grabbed the front of her pants, my fingers going down under her belt line, and pulled her toward me. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pressed her close to me, grinding my crotch into her hip and mashing those boobs against me.

I kissed her with force, pushing my tongue into her mouth, and she responded passionately, her hands pressing up my sides, then around my back and down to my ass. I lifted the hand from her pants and cupped her right breast, finally getting to touch what I had been longing to hold all night. They were still young and firm, nice and heavy, without much of the ravages of time and gravity. She responded with a low moan and a tighter grip on my ass, pressing my hardening cock against her through my jeans.

This lasted for a little while, until I started fumbling with her shirt to get it all the way off. She pushed away from me roughly, holding her shirt in place and taking a step back.

"I don't think so. I think I've had my fun with you." She turned away from me and began to button up her blouse. Again, I was at a loss for a moment, but it was obvious what she wanted. Time to put the kettle on the fire.

I stepped forward and grabbed her shoulder roughly, spinning her around to face me. "Hey!" she exclaimed, but I ignored her. I grabbed her half-buttoned blouse in both hands and ripped it apart, buttons flying across the room and rattling loudly across the tile floor. For the first time those lovely breasts were free and dangling in front of me. It would not be difficult to take what I wanted now. She raised a hand to slap my face, but I grabbed it and forced it back behind her, bringing our faces and bodies together.

"Nobody teases this cock, bitch." I growled into her face. I stepped away from her and let her hand go, but I grabbed her shirt and swung her around by it, out into the living room. I pushed her down on the couch, pulling the shirt off her arms as she went down. With the blouse entirely off, I walked away from her, to the front door, where I slowly locked and bolted it, staring at her the whole time. She sat up on the couch, looking a little scared and in a position to get up and run if she had to. I had to think quick to keep this from elevating past what she wanted. She knew the word, though, and she knew how to use it.

I took the few steps between us and stood in front of her. She tried to cover her breasts with her arms, a feeble and fruitless attempt.

"Put your hands down. Now!" I barked with a slightly raised voice. She jumped, but complied, lowering her hands to her lap and holding them together. She had deflated a little and had lost that look of impending flight. She looked away from me, down into her lap.

"Look at me." I ordered. She did, and looked me right in the face, a little defiance mixed with that meek posture. I could see her pulse in her neck, and I could see her slightly heavy breathing in the motion of her chest. I suddenly had a mental image of something specific I wanted from her, and I stepped into the kitchen for a moment, though never out of sight of the girl. I dug into the junk drawer until I found what I wanted - 2 thick rubber bands. I came back into the room and tossed them in her lap.

"Put your hair into pony tails, sticking up out of the back of your head." She hesitated; picking up the rubber bands and looking at them, then back up at me. I leaned in very close to her face and said, very quietly, "Don't make me say it twice."

I stepped away and watched as she began. She lifted her arms above her head, lifting and separating her massive tits, and started to collect the hair on the right side of her head. Her movements caused her breasts to giggle and wobble enticingly. She managed to get the first ponytail up, a nice thick plume of her dark hair jutting out of her head. As her arms dropped to grab the other rubber band I got another impressive bounce, then the arms were up again and the little dance resumed. She quickly completed the task, the second tail slightly more ragged and at a different angle. Still, good enough. She returned her hands to her lap and looked back at me.

"You need a name, cock tease. What am I going to call you?" The obvious choices were bitch or slut or whore, but I had a flash of brilliance. "What's your mother's name?"

She looked a little disgusted, her brows coming together for a moment. "My mothers name?" she asked in confusion.

"What's her fucking name!" I yelled.

She jumped wonderfully at that and stammered, cringing back from me "M-Marie."

"Marie. Your name is Marie. What's your first boyfriend's name?"

She hesitated briefly, but in a meek voice she told me, "Bob."

"Perfect. My name is Bob. You can call me sir if you want." I laughed as evilly as I could, a low chuckle of satisfaction. "Now go get that bottle and bring it over here."

She rose quickly and fetched the bottle and shot glass from the table. She then brought them over to me and held them out. I took the bottle and then slapped the glass out of her hand, careful to aim it at the couch. Fun is fun, but broken glass is no fun. She jumped at my violent act, but stood there with her arms at her sides, awaiting my next instructions. I tucked the bottle into my back pocket and reached forward for her. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them all the way, but left it there.

"Get down on your knees," I commanded. She complied quickly, probably hoping we would get to this soon. She raised her hands to my fly, but I batted her hands away. "Sit back on your heels, then arch your back and put your hands on the floor behind you. Point your fat tits up at me, Marie." She moved slowly, not quite understanding what I wanted, but she eventually got there, hands back on the carpet propping her up, knees close together out in front of her, and tits hanging down and slightly apart in front of her. They were glorious and I wanted to see them from every angle.

"Close your eyes, Marie." She did. I took the bottle out of my pocket and placed it on the TV, then kicked off my shoes and took off my clothes. My dick was at a healthy half-mast by now and raging for some contact with this soft, pliable creature. I walked around behind her, standing so that my cock and balls were right next to her face. I know she could smell my powerful, sexual odor. She trembled with anticipation.

"Such a pretty girl you are. Nice skin, nice hair, " I leaned down quickly to smell her hair, then stood back up. "Daddy must be so proud of you. What would he think to see you now, I wonder?" I stepped up close, put the bottle down on the table beside us, and pressed my half hard dick against her face. She flinched at the unexpected touch, but leaned into the heat of my cock. I pressed it to the side of her face, my other hand holding the back of her head up, from her left eye down to her chin. She moaned a little and her tongue snaked out to lick my shaft. I began to rub my dick across her face, trying to touch every inch of her pretty skin with it. She kept trying to get her tongue or mouth on it, but I wouldn't let her. I smiled, watching her so desperately trying to nab my cock. Her eyes were open now and she looked up at me hungrily.

"Sit up, Marie." I moved around in front of her now as she settled into a more comfortable pose, knees on the ground and sitting on her feet. I stood close, my dick inches from her face and above her chest, and picked up the bottle again. This time I opened it. I poured a little on my dick, the excess dripping off and onto her tits.

"We don't waste Tequila, Marie. Clean it up."

Finally, what we both wanted. She nearly hurt me as she launched at my cock, moving her head left and right trying to cram it all into her mouth. I was at near full erection already, and it only took a few seconds to reach full power. Even when hard my dick remains just a little flexible, and she bent me down into her mouth with gusto. She started sucking hard, bobbing her head down my shaft and cramming the head into the back of her throat. She would occasionally press hard and force me down deep, her throat muscles constricting my cock wonderfully. I decided to see how far I could push it.

I grabbed her head by a ponytail and pulled her off my dick. I then poured more alcohol on my slippery pecker and put the bottle down. I grabbed both the ponytails and aimed my cock right at her face.

"I'm gonna fuck your face, Marie. You like the sound of that?"

"No, please don't" she said meekly, almost pleading.

"That sounded like 'yes, make me choke on your giant cock!'"

"No," she whimpered again, trying to turn away. I forced her head back front and center with my hands in her hair and pushed my cock into her lips. She resisted for a moment, but quickly gave in and I slid into her mouth easily. I let her choose her pace, but with my constant guidance, and I made sure she gave me all the deep throat she could handle. I pulled out all the way a few times, both for visual effect and to make sure she had the opportunity to stop me, but she never did.

The view was wonderful. My big slimy dick was pushing slowly in and out of this lovely girl's mouth, while her heavy tits hung below, swaying with our movements. I almost shot my load in a hurry watching this porno show, but I figured that would be bad for business. This girl wanted more rough stuff.

I pulled out and backed away. My dick made a 'pop' as it left her hungry mouth. She was into it now and had been reacting wonderfully to my hands knotted into her hair.

"Get up. Take the rest of that shit off." She stood up and started working her tight jeans off her curvy hips. I moved around behind her to get a good look at her ass as she bent over, and was rewarded with the sight of a thong, not quite so common back in 1990. She dropped her shoes, socks and pants in a pile on the floor and turned to look at me, eager to be told what to do next. I snapped my fingers and pointed at the panties, and they quickly joined the rest of the pile.

She was stunning. I've told you about her heavenly tits, but the rest was very nice too. She was neatly trimmed and had excellent skin tone, with no stretch marks or folds as you might expect on a slightly voluptuous woman. At 18, she could pull this off wonderfully. I stood there and admired her for a minute, then decided it was time to get into it.

"Go down the hall, second door on the left." I pointed the way, though there was no need. It was a 2-bedroom apartment I shared with my roommate, and there was only one "hall" to go down. She turned dutifully and did as she was told as I followed closely. I took this opportunity to put on a rubber. I hate them, but they keep me alive and healthy. Once in my bedroom I closed the door behind me. She took a seat on the edge of the bed, shoulders back and legs spread. She knew what she had and was proud to show it off. That pose lifted her massive melons a little and made them point out, giving them one of their best views.

"You suck dick like a sorority girl - like you think you are the best in the world and you are doing a guy a big favor to use your mouth on him. I've got news - your mouth isn't worth a damn. Lets see if that stinking cunt-hole is any better."

I moved forward and pushed her down on the bed, grabbing her left ankle as her leg came up. I put one knee on the bed and used my other hand to aim my dick at her wet hole. I paused not a moment as I jammed all the way in on the first thrust, my balls hitting her ass and then grinding in as I put more weight on her. She felt wonderful, still a little tight from youth, but hot and wet with excitement. I grunted as I entered her and she gasped loudly, hands reaching out to touch my legs and abdomen.

I wanted to make this first ride a good one, so I picked up her right ankle and held her legs up and apart like a wishbone. If I didn't already have my wish I would have made one, but this was everything I could ask for tonight. I started slamming into her, pulling almost all the way out and slapping it back home, as fast as I could. Her big fleshy tits went wild, flopping like Jell-O in an earthquake. She tried to hold them in place with one hand and hold herself in place with the other, but I was fucking her so hard she was scooting up the bed quickly.

She was overwhelmed. She had too much to feel, too much to hold onto, and too much to process. He arms flailed as she tried to hold on to something, but I kept up the pressure and kept her off balance with strong strokes, always pulling her back to me by the ankles. This is such a controlling position that I find women often love being in it, even if the sex act suffers a little for it. I plunged on as fast as I could, which wasn't really all that fast in the position.

Once I had her up against the headboard, I pulled out and grabbed for her hips. I turned her roughly, mostly just picking her up and placing her on her right side. I straddled her right leg and pushed her left leg up towards her, affording me the most unrestricted access to her pussy. I grabbed her hip with my right hand and held up her left leg with the other and slammed it back home.

Again she gasped, but this was a deeper penetration and she could feel every bit of me. I held that first thrust for a moment, bending back and forcing myself in as hard as I could, even lifting her hips off the bed a little. Then I got into the rhythm.

From this position I had complete control, and I used it. I was a jackhammer, pounding away at that sweetly trimmed pussy and holding her hips to my wishes. Still her tits flopped wildly with my thrusts, though she was better able to keep herself together in this position. With one hand on the headboard and the other below her, she held on for dear life as I fucked her wildly, every stroke going as deep as possible. Her face went from shocked and desperate to that perfect fuck face, almost in pain with knitted brows, closed eyes and a mouth open in an "O" emitting grunts of pleasure. She felt wonderful around my cock, tight enough to be comfortable but no tot so tight that I worried about hurting her. Again I almost wished that she had chosen something a bit more leisurely. This plush, soft body was not meant for abuse and would be much better used for slow luxurious sex. Oh, well. We all make sacrifices.

I continued to pound away after adjusting my position and pulling her back to me after she shifted away a little due to my thrusting. I love this position and it's one of my favorites to finish with, but I was unwilling to end the escapade so soon. I took the opportunity to plan ahead a little and try to think of something more aggressive and forceful.

I slowed down and pulled out, taking a step back and leering at her in that completely pornographic position.

"Not bad" I said, "but not great, either. Time for a change."

I grabbed her hips and dragged her down to the foot of the bed where I placed her face down on the corner. My bed had no footboard so she was comfortable enough with her sloppy wet pussy exposed and her ass hanging off the bed. She dug her toes into the carpet as I positioned myself behind and above her to come in at a sharply downward angle. I pushed the swollen head of my dick into her soft pussy lips and drove it down into her, pushing down with a great deal of my own weight on her buttocks. I know I hit her G-spot because she cried out instantly and knotted her hands in the disheveled sheets. I reached forward and grabbed a ponytail and bent her head back as I started blasting away into her hot dick sheath.

She loved this. She started making these sounds, somewhere between a shout and a cry of pain, stealing short intakes of breath between my strokes. Her hands pushed forward to try to force her into my thrusts harder, but they found no purchase. She reached back to the edges of the bed and held on there as I fucked her silly, still pulling at a fist full of her hair.

"Take it, bitch!" I said loudly. "I'm gonna ride your pretty pussy until I'm damn good and tired of it."

I took my hand off her hip and reached up to her now dangling breasts. I grabbed one roughly and pinched the nipple between my fingers. She continued to buck and thrash against me. She was cuming hard as I beat her G-spot like a speed bag and the noises kept spilling out of her beautiful face.

I decided to slow things down a little after a long set of her multiple orgasms had subsided a bit. I let go of her tit and hair and held on to her by the waist, lifting her hips to allow me a more direct entry. I slowed down gradually, but always driving as far down as I could, until it was agonizingly slow. With her hips raised her face was pushed down into the bed but I could still hear her. Her yelling had subsided to a gentle cooing as I traded speed and strength for a luxuriously slow fuck. I could feel every millimeter of her flesh slide against my cock as I slowly pushed in, and just as slowly back out. This was heavenly, and the view was lovely as well. Her round ass in my hands, sliding nearer and farther in a gentle rhythm, made my cock even harder in her sweet pussy.

As much as I enjoyed this, I figured it wouldn't last. She wanted to be dominated and controlled, fucked silly and made to bend to my wishes, so the gentle cycle had to end with something vigorous. I decided to let her clean me up a little before getting to that.

I pulled out and stepped back from her red-rimmed hole, then took a step to the left to get closer to her head. I tore off the condom and reached out for a ponytail and pulled her face toward my slimy wet dick. She shifted over to accommodate me at the edge of the bed and lay on her side while I aimed my cock at her face.

"Lick it clean, Marie. Lick your cunt slime off my cock." She forgot to resist this time and gobbled me into her mouth easily, continuing the slow pace I had set earlier. She let my cock out of her mouth and lifted it up to lick at my balls, then up my shaft from below, lapping up all her juices.

"You like that pussy juice, don't you Marie? I bet you like it best straight from the tap you little pussy licker. If you could get your own face down there you'd never leave the house. Does your husband know you lick pussy? Huh? Does he know you go to bars and meet strangers and suck her own cum off their dicks? Does he recognize the smell on your breath when you go home at night?"

I kept up a constant stream of chatter while she slobbered on my cock, at first doing more licking than sucking, but soon changing over to almost all sucking. I called her every kind of slut I could think of and kept up the fiction of her being her mother. I don't know if that was effective or not but it sounded good at the time. Looking back, I think I got a bit out of hand, but I was inexperienced in the art of talking dirtry.

She started to get me close to an orgasm so I pulled out of her greedy mouth. I slapped my engorged member against her face a little and she looked up into my eyes, a look of pure lustful indulgence on her lovely face. Time to turn the heat back up.

"Crawl up on the bed, and stay on all fours." I commanded. She did so, facing away from me as I had intended. I decided I would get a brief taste of this pretty thing before I defiled it again, so I leaned in for a few quick plunges with my tongue. She had a tangy taste, with a little bit of latex thrown in. I'd have to remember to do this earlier next time - latex is no fun. Still, this was a diversion for my other actions. I reached into the nightstand and pulled out another condom and a tube of KY. I put the condom on quickly and popped open the tube, lubing up my latex-encased penis. I capped the tube and wiped my hands on the sheets (it was time to change them anyway) and then got in place for the finale.