The Game: First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been doing a good job of licking her pussy, just a few plunges and wet slobberings, but it was enough to keep her happy for a few moments. I climbed on the bed behind her and pulled her legs in together, knees in the center of the bed. I straddled her feet and sat back on my legs in a kneeling position, then pulled her ass back and down towards me. She leaned in easily and tried to impale her pussy on my dick, but I held her up.

"Get up on your knees" I said, and she pushed herself up. Now her ass was just below my face and I leaned in and bit her. Not hard, but enough to leave a mark. She shrieked and tried to turn around, but I held her hips forward and started to bring her down on me. She let me lower her, putting her weight entirely in my control, until my stiff cock touched her wet hole. I reached down and repositioned myself, then pulled her down lower.

Again she shrieked as the head of my dick started to force open her tight little ass hole. She tried to get back up on her knees, but her weight was too far back and I had complete control. In this position, her own weight was forcing her lower on me every second. She reached around and tried to push up on me, but I pulled her lower. Her face was aghast at this violation, and she started yelling at me.

"No! Not that! Let me up you bastard! Ow! That hurts!"

I paused in the process and held her up a little, the head of my prick only barely in her dark hole. "Shut up, whore! You know how to stop me, but you won't do it because you love my cock too much. Say it! Say 'fuck my nasty ass, Bob!' Say it!" I yelled at her, wishing I had a spare hand to yank at her hair. I made sure to remind her that she did have a way out of this if she really wanted to stop.

"No, I don't want to!" she said, more weakly this time. She was still trying to push herself off me, trying to wiggle my dick out of her ass, but I held her tight.

"Say it, bitch! There are exactly two things you can say to me right now - you can say 'fuck my nasty ass' or you can say what it takes to make me stop. Now say it! Say the fucking words, you cock sucking slut!" She whimpered a little more and I reiterated with another half inch of cock into her ass, "Say it!"

"Fuck my nasty ass!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, and even before she was done I had pulled her all the way down onto my cock, splitting her hole wide open and burying myself in her bowels. She shrieked again, a loud guttural sound that turned into a low moaning as I held her still. Her anus spasmed around my thick cock and she flinched, but I held her in that sitting position, my arms now wrapped around her body and holding her tight. I gave her a few moments to get accustomed to my cock in her ass and then I threw a hump into her, pivoting my ass out a little to pull my dick a few inches out of her, then pushing it right back in. The KY made the friction easy, but her anus was still clenching uncontrollably and the moaning turned back into more of a wail. She thrashed in my arms but it did her no good.

Again I gave her a moment to relax, and again I gave her a thrust. She accepted this one with more grace, and I soon followed with another, and another, until we had a slow pace set and my thrusts, tough deep, were minor. Her moaning slowly turned back into the hot grunting from earlier, and her hands dug into my thighs.

This was nice as it allowed my hands full access of her massive tits, but it needed more fire again, and the ache in my balls was just too much. I was ready to end this.

I pushed her over and levered myself forward on my knees until we were in a normal dorsal position. I then got up on my feet, crouched low to keep my dick in her ass. She squirmed and complained a little, but I didn't care. Now, straddling over and above her ass, I grabbed her hips and pulled very slowly almost all the way out, then slammed it back in. Her spasm was amazing and her whole body flailed as if she had been electrocuted. She yelled something primal and ugly, and I did it again. Slowly back, all the way to the knob, then quickly down to the balls. I pulled her up into me and ground my hips into her and her moans increased.

I couldn't wait any more. This had been so hot for so long, the violation of this pretty girl was just so intoxicating that I had to finally let go. I started hard, deep strokes into her back door, working hard for the orgasm I had been wanting so badly. It didn't take long. A quick mental look at some of the images from tonight was all I needed to push me over the edge, and that tight, painful sensation started in my spine.

I was fucking her ass wildly now, lifting her up as much as thrusting down, and that sensation spread to my balls and the base of my cock, that primal, powerful physical command to fuck harder and keep fucking and then it was fully upon me. I picked her up almost entirely and shoved my red-hot poker as far in as it would go, and I felt the sudden swell and powerful release of my seed deep inside her. She was wailing and shrieking and yelling now, but I barely noticed. All I could do was thrust deeper, splitting her even further, trying to shove every bit of myself into that incredibly tight hole! Thrust and hold - thrust and hold - thrust and hold! And finally, that terminal thrust, the last command of the animal inside, that forces you in again and holds you there like a statue, paralyzed by the need to squeeze that last spasm of cum into her, swept over me and held me frozen.

And then I fell, like a puppet with it's strings cut, all my energy spent, sent bursting up this girl's ass in reckless abandon. I fell back away from her, my cock sliding easily out of her ass. I landed on my backside and fell over, trying not to crush her legs and barely succeeding. She fell forward on her belly, appearing as worn out as I. We lay there for several minutes, catching our breath and glowing in the aftermath of that explosive sexual tryst.

I eventually found the strength to go over to her and make sure she was OK. I was exhausted and had no intentions of continuing the role-playing, so I gently rolled her over and pushed a pillow under her head. She looked up at me, hair a terrible wreck with those rubber bands halfway out and the ponytails devastated, and that dreamy satisfied look in her eyes that you love to see after sex. She lifted a hand to touch my chest, and I laid mine on her belly.

"Zebra" I said, to make sure the message was clear. "You alright?"

She smiled, closed her eyes and wiggled her body closer to mine. "I'm more than alright. You fuck like a goddamn animal." She pushed into me and I pulled her close in a tender embrace. Our legs tangled and her plush tits mashed into my chest. "I don't think I have ever been fucked that thoroughly. Damn!"

I hugged her tight and rubbed her back lightly.

"I hope the ass wasn't too much. I was a little worried."

"It was too much, but that's what I wanted tonight. I've had it in the ass, but never with that kind of command. Ooh! Makes me shiver just thinking about it. God DAMN, I needed to get the shit fucked out of me, and you delivered. Michelle was right about you."

"She was? What did she say?" I was curious what my lover said about my abilities. We had been together for a while now and in some ways she was still a mystery to me.

"She said you were just a natural. She said you have a sense of what's right for the situation, for the girl. She was fucking right, too. That was exactly what I needed."

I smiled to myself as she snuggled back into my chest. I was relieved. I had been so nervous about this little game, and especially about being so aggressive with a stranger. It is important to me to do well at whatever, or whoever, I do, and that work ethic was well satisfied that night.

We lay there for quite a while, even falling asleep in each other's arms for a short time until my alarm went off. My roommate was returning at midnight and I needed to have the place cleaned up by then. She helped me pick up the living room and kitchen and clean up the spilled tequila, both of us naked the whole time. It didn't take long, but watching her run around in the nude had started to get me horny again and I asked her if she was staying the night or going home. She asked which I preferred and I explained to her that while I greatly enjoyed fucking her brains out, she was built for luxury and finesse, and I would love to show her the other aspects of my talents that night. She smiled and looked at my rising hard-on, then reached out and grabbed it and started leading me back to the bathroom.

"Lets get you cleaned up before we get you dirty again."