All Comments on 'The Game: Second Date'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 19 years ago
That was darn hot

I like the way you had Becka's clothing slowly peeled off, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OMG!

This is by far one of the hottest and most erotic things I have ever read. As a woman, I can honestly appreciate the time that was taken to fully arouse the woman in the story. Amazing :). I wish it was always like that ;).

Mz_minxMz_minxover 15 years ago
Hot!

This really got me going, as did the first one, being a woman of various apetites I really appreciated the different styles of fucking, the dominant and then the teasing explosion. It has left me wanting more though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More from this series!

Both chapters in this series are great. This would be a great story to continue, perhaps with girls for each number.

racfguyracfguyabout 8 years ago
It was OK, but . . .

This chapter was better than the first chapter, but I wasn't all that excited. At least there was no ass fucking in this chapter. This story belongs in another category. Maybe in a 'reluctant' category. The first chapter should have been in BDSM or Anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
586 Followers
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES