The Game: Second Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I altered my angle, situating myself squarely behind her with the head of my cock at her opening. I held both of her hips in my hands and started to pump quickly but shallowly into her inviting orifice. Barely entering past the head, I continued to tease and excite her, until, without warning, I drove deep and pulled her back to meet me. I could feel my wide cock stretching her flesh, her pussy giving way to my invasion, submitting to my insistence.

The sound she made is hard to describe but it sounded like pure lust fulfilled, like a race car at full throttle, like a roller coaster finally reaching the crest of the hill, and exactly like what I wanted to hear. I held her there in luxurious stillness as her warmth flowed into me. I had been working hard to make her wild with desire but my own needs were making themselves known now that the line had been crossed. I hoped she would be easy to please from this point on.

I figured I had been slow and steady long enough and that it was time for action, so I let all attempts at teasing and foreplay fall away. I held her firmly by the hips and fucked her wildly from behind. She abandoned her attempts to prop herself up on her hands and fell forward into the pillows as I controlled the motion of her body. She yelled incoherently into the covers, grunting and cursing out her lust.

I paused the frenetic pace for a moment to readjust but Becka took the opportunity to roll over on her back, pulling herself off my cock. She held her legs apart for me with a look of unrefined need on her pretty face, her eyes on my wet dick. I crawled up and took the offered position, plunging quickly back into her womb. Her hands were in my hair, pulling my face down to hers to meet her thrashing tongue.

I pushed one hand under her ass to hold her tighter to me and I held myself up with the other. She held my face tightly to hers and kissed me violently, almost attacking me with teeth, lips and tongue. I fucked her as hard as I could and my balls were slapping her ass like a paddle. I was able to apply pressure to her clit from this angle and it was taking its toll. I could tell she was nearing orgasm.

Her tension grew and grew, her kiss becoming more forceful and hungry, when finally she broke away. Her arms wrapped around my head and she held me to her hard, her head next to mine, as her legs wrapped around me and the first wave hit. She clung to me like a life raft as the orgasm roared through her. Again and again I pushed into her to the hilt and still she remained locked to me. She tried to bite her lip and hold it in, but after a few more thrusts she gave way and howled as her last scrap of control was torn away.

Her orgasm lasted a long time, it seemed, and by now I was racing towards my own. For some reason I was not especially close, perhaps due to the position, but I was driving steadily closer. Finally her arms unclenched, her legs unlocked, and her howls of pleasure drained to moans of fulfillment. I was almost desperate to complete my own journey, but with a word she ended my ride.

"Stop," she said breathlessly, a hand on my chest.

I can't tell you how hard it was with my orgasm in sight, but Stop means Stop no matter what, so I stopped. I leaned back and pulled out, my cock still twitching and aching, my balls full to bursting it seemed.

"Are you OK?" I asked, trying hard to keep my voice even.

"Oh wow, " she panted, "I'm fine. It's just that after I come my clit gets super sensitive and I have to quit." I'm not sure if she read my alarm on my face or if she just knew it was there but she quickly added, "Don't worry. I wouldn't leave you hanging after a ride like that." She rolled off the bed and held out her hand. "Come here."

I stood and took her hand and allowed her to lead me to the corner of the bed. I sat there as she bade me then watched as she went to her knees in front of me.

"You stopped me earlier. I still want a taste. Just relax." I propped myself up with my hands, my sticky cock jutting up into the room, and settled in for a show.

Becka put face in close, her arms on my thighs, then started playing the "as close as you can get" game with my dick. Her sharp little tongue would flicker out, just barely licking the underside. She moved her face around my pole, allowing it to brush her cheeks occasionally, while her hands rubbed up and down my belly and legs. She kept this little show up for quite a while, then changed tactics.

She put her mouth fully on the base of my cock and started a slow, languid motion with her tongue. She pushed it into my flesh and licked all around. She moved her head up and down the shaft just a bit, causing a strange sensation of movement but not really stroking me. This was a welcome escalation and it was clear that she would be taking her sweet time with this blowjob.

After working over the base she pulled her tongue up my cock to the head. She had to grab it with her hand to keep it in place as she started working the spot just at the underside of the head. This was painfully intense and I started to squirm. She smiled at my discomfort and continued her work.

I was starting to get a serious ache after a while, with shocks of overstimulation shooting down my legs and up my spine causing me to spasm almost uncontrollably.

"I'm going to need you to move on, miss." I said through clenched teeth.

"Yes, officer," she replied with an impish grin. She sat back and took a firm grip on the base of my cock with her hand, then began a slow, languid hand job. The motion was very welcome and took the edge off quite nicely, but very quickly a new kind of tension began to rise. What had been a sharp ache was replaced by a dull swelling sensation in my balls. Her eyes switched between her work and my face as her pace slowly increased, the grin returning when our eyes met. She was methodical and steady and the tension grew gradually. As nice as this was I really wanted to be in her mouth, but my needs were becoming urgent and the specifics were becoming less important.

"You want to come on my face?" she asked coyly. "Or on my tits? Or," and she paused to close her mouth around the top of my dick briefly, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me, "in my mouth?"

"Swallow me down, sweetie," I managed to blurt between clenched teeth.

"Goody," she cooed in response.

Again her lips split around my cock and her eager tongue slithered underneath. Her hand took a firm grip and set a swift pace as she jacked me off with a purpose. My balls were tight, the base of my dick still ached, and my back and legs still twitched from her extreme stimulation. My orgasm had been building so long that I feared I might drown the poor girl.

Her manic blowjob brought me quickly to the brink and I braced myself for the rush. The powerful sensation rolled down through my torso, collected and intensified at my balls, then erupted though my cock. I shouted and my fists clenched in the bed sheets as the first spurt left me. Her hand pumped hard and her tongue was doing overtime, swirling my spunk into her slimy mouth. Again and again the spasms ripped through me as more and more jism flowed into her mouth. The seal of lip to cock was broached briefly, enough for an overflow of sperm to ooze out and down her chin. She stayed locked onto me, keeping up with the chaotic bucking of my hips and jacking me hard to squeeze every bit of pleasure out of me.

And then it was over. Tension flowed out of me and I collapsed, while aftershocks rattled my body and mind. Becka moved off my cock but had not swallowed, allowing a web of spit and spunk to stretch from her mouth to my expended phallus. I never would have guessed her for having such a nasty streak, but it's always the most fun when the quiet ones show you something unexpected. The cum trail stretched and flopped down on her chin, neck and chest with a splatter. She rubbed my cock over the gooey mess on her chin and flickered her tongue around its sensitive head. Her little eyes glittered with mischievous glee as I watched her play with it.

"Damn, you nasty girl."

"Thank Michelle. She told me to give you a good finale."

"And you did. I think I'll be dreaming about that for weeks." She continued to play with my softening cock and its product, blowing cum bubbles and smearing it around her tits while smiling sweetly up at me. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"Oh hell yes! That was incredible. I feel like I still owe you some attention."

"Lets talk about it in the shower. I'm sure we can come up with something..."

12