All Comments on 'The Games People Play'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent, as usual!

I'm always excited when I see a new story from you, I know I'll be enjoying every minute of it.

txskipper597txskipper597almost 4 years ago
I enjoyed reading this

I am a cuckold and can understand the husbands situation. Most on here think it is foolish and sick and I will not attempt to justify the lifestyle.

There is no rating stars available to choose thus, my comment and thank you.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 4 years ago
Glad I checked your story number today

I was happy to see the "15" change to "16" today when I was checking to see if you were still writing. I didn't think it was up to your usual level of perverseness, but I still enjoyed this story. I look forward to the day the "16" changes to a "17".

ManAmorousManAmorousalmost 4 years ago

Very Hot! Enjoyed it immensely. I was kind of hoping Tom was going to hold the mother accountable for her demands on her daughter. Maybe put a cock where Evelyn’s mouth is. Lol.

Don’t think you needed the epilogue. Tying it off after Jack reclaimed his love for his his wife would make it a more powerful story. Just my impression. Excellent stroke story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
have the mother as well.

maybe a part two where the mother-in-law is also involved. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 2 coming I hope

Hope there is a part 2 where father in law comes to visit.

Bj11Bj11over 3 years ago
Hot As Usual

Your stories are hot, and well written...the pictures you paint with your words are just the right words...not too much, not too little. Look forward to more...

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

That was harsh, hard to read, but well done. It'll be a long time getting this story out of my head. Yes, I guess it was erotic, though not for me, I felt sorry for the guy and his wife and his mom. It is definitely in the Non Con category. When people get an addiction it can lead to awful consequences. My first wife developed a lust for booze, we lost just about everything. I had to get out of that marriage just to survive. Took years for me to get over it.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Wow. I can't believe that I like this, thought it was hot. But it is. C'est la vie. Live and learn more about yourself.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Incredibly Hot!!!!! I love all your Non-Consent stories! This, The Portrait, and The Devil's Wage about the football exchange. You need to do more of those!!! I would also love second chapters for them, although I know you have said you don't do that!!

cdman55cdman55over 1 year ago

wow. Just wow. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just divorce her. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved the story.. Was waiting for Mom to step in an take one for the team.. Or that the Mother in Law felt so distraught that she fucked the son in law

Very well written

thanks

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper5 months ago

Thanks for another great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous