All Comments on 'The Games We Play Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh

Loved it

Michael

VikingboyVikingboyover 1 year ago

Very good! An improvement over the first part. The characters are coming along and the sex is even hotter. Where next?

wyom123wyom123over 1 year ago

what a tanleted writer you are. Your stories just come alive and one hopes it never ends Will be looking for more Thanks for sharing

mom7764mom7764over 1 year ago

Loved this story,,,especially the mother and daughter together...

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Excellent story. You need one more chapter with them all together. 5 stars

lauraxxxlauralauraxxxlauraover 1 year ago

keep it going love your stories

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianover 1 year ago

Excellent story. A very rare 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As per the comments by laura and mom7764 I agree great story telling and a very hot way to end the year!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"...he would fuck mom...she would let him" & "dismissed those thoughts of Paul as sex object"

Such unfeigned taboo reaction to attractive family members. Paul's initial reaction was so real even though had has such desires.

The juices glistening in the light was a warm motherly act to show her intentions.

"Thwak" was so erotic.

Paige and Becky's unencumbered passion was pulchritudinous.

Bless you for sharing.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

DAMN! Linda, there HAS to be a Chapter 3! This is too good to leave it hanging. Another 5 Stars. You are definitely the Queen in this jungle! >:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are at the top of your game, Linda. J---

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 1 year ago

Linda, I love your stories as you know. I had incest fantasies about my mom, but never a real encounter. The closest I got was cuddling on the couch in the evening when we watched TV. I would slide my arm between her ass and couch. "Mommy" never wore panties at night, but a nylon nightgown. I was hard the entire evening. When she would stand up, a table lamp across the room created a very sexy silhouette of her naked body. Also when she would come home from work, she would often string to her bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. I would go in and cuddle next to her on her bed in my underwear. These encounters were always followed with a jack-off session. I was horny and cumming all the time. I love "realty" aspect of this story... well all your stories. When Lance and Becky played the mother-son role play, I was very aroused. You made me cum more than once! I agree - another chapter or two... all 5 together, Paul and Paige ...and this last one, not everyone will agree - but Lance and Paul, a father-son encounter... After all there was a mother-daughter encounter. Having said that - MORE than anything I want you to write for Linda, what you imagine, fantasize and/or experience. Thanks for sharing your erotic, sensual story writing skill and stories. I bet I am not the only one who gets aroused, masturbates and cums when that read your writings. Turn me on some more.

NNJ_MikeNNJ_Mikeover 1 year ago

Fantastic work Linda. Now I have to go back and vote and comment on Ch. 1 since I couldn’t wait to get to Ch. 2.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

this chapter didn't disappoint. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, but lacked an all cast finish ! NF in UK

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Just found your stories! Love them so far. 5 stars. Love the series!

NeukmanNeukmanover 1 year ago

Fantastic. I found chapter 1 excellent, but this chapter has hit a higher level of satisfaction for this reader. Great job Linda!!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Very well written and great descriptive mom/son and mom/daughter fucking. Please continue this.

Five stars from me!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

seems like more's to come; they're an ideal family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it made me remember how my mom would play with my cock as we got ready to fuck.She would meet me after work and be nude so I had to rip my clothes off and ram my cock in moms wet cunt LOVELY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, excellent style in writing und very realistic acting of the figures. Caring parents.

For me it was most arousing before the actual intercourse while playing with expectations entering taboo territory, balancing on the razors edge.

Though the Sex itself was rather conventional they Start to drift Info more roleplay like that Slut/Whore talking of Mom and daughter.

Will Mommy be her son's slut, too? Will the women show it with hot clothing and slutty behaviour? And doesn't need a real slut all the cocks she can get at the same time and prooves it to others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story that I hope continues. How wet do you get when you write these?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Will Paul and Paige get together? Will the ladies get DP'd by the dad and son? I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sensing the family love at all. It just reads like some horny people coldly and calmly talking each other into having an open sexual affair and using the corny mommy and daddy names while doing their little sex acts. The sex is described in fairly repetitive phrases and is mostly ordinary with the role playing chatter from standard stepdaughter porn thrown in.

I'm not hinting for things to expand into other kinks like so many writers will do when they run out plot ideas. No anal or bringing in the boss from work please. Maybe just spend more time writing the characters realistically first as father/daughter, mother/father and mother/daughter histories instead of plugging the reader into a cookie-cutter porn script.

cibixcibixabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to more of this story, quite exciting so far. :-)

age1234lessage1234lessabout 1 year ago

Nothing matches Linda's Discovery. Please bring back Linda and her son Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still have a problem with him sharing his wife with another man even if it’s his son & in spite of her sharing him with their daughter. That just throws a damper on my libido. Still a 5 though.

If this was to happen, it should have been with them both present with the son & mother. Even if he got to peg their daughter without his wife being present.

Bill S.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

This was a great second chapter. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great second chapter. Really deserves a third when the family can all come together

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where is the anal play?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series!! I'd love to see more of this. Perhaps 3 ways of mom, dad, daughter. Or mom, dad, son. Even mom, son, daughter

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires8 months ago

Very hot, more please

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

It's been 9 months since the last chapter was published. Hopefully the next chapter will be coming soon. I'd love to see the whole family in bed with the father and son fucking the mother and daughter while the girls ate each other. Five stars and a favorite point!

Client8Client86 months ago

Liked it. Alot!

BoomerNYCBoomerNYC5 months ago

More please. Great story.

FunKellyFunKelly3 months ago

You’re such a good writer. I always enjoy reading your stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

"too much of a good thing - even in the bedroom could lead to boredom..." The same applies to this story line -

AkpervertAkpervertabout 1 month ago

It stopped! Uh, it just STOPPED!!! And daddy is going to come home to... it stopped! Damn, i'm just short of shooting.

Two noted spelling errors. But one helluva story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Fucking hot story Linda. Please keep the stories cumming. I have read Linda's Discovery so many times, it's one of my all time favorites. Right now, my cock is so hard, my hand is slowly stroking it and it won't be long till it is erupting with my hot juicy cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES