The Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky hesitated. She knew at this point that he had been thinking about this. If she confirmed his fantasy, it might open up a lot of issues. But in that moment she decided that she would be honest.

"Yes honey," she whispered into the phone. "I was very turned on," she said.

There was a long pause.

"Mom would you come to Chicago and stay with me for a weekend?" Paul asked, there was a sort of begging quality to his tone. "It could even be this weekend if you don't already have stuff going on."

Becky gulped hard. She knew what this meant. It was one thing to roleplay with Lance and adding Paige to their game seemed less intense than this step for some reason. Perhaps it was just the nature of Paige's personality. Perhaps it was her own feelings that made it seem more serious.

"I need to talk to your dad," she finally said. "We agreed that there would never be any secrets between us and I want to make sure he is okay with it. I hope you can understand that."

"I do mom," Paul said earnestly. "I would never want to do anything that would come between you."

"Okay," Becky exhaled. "I will call you tonight after I talk to him. Bye sweetheart."

That night, after dinner, Becky told Lance about the invitation that Paul had extended to her earlier that afternoon.

"I know what a big step this is. Are you sure you want to do it?" Lance asked. "I can only speak for myself, but I will tell you that for me it was thrilling to be able to include Paige in our bed. It fulfilled my fantasies and more. And I felt closer to you since we had discussed it and agreed together to do it."

"I appreciate that," Becky replied. "I will admit that I am nervous... but also very excited. And there is no way that I could do this without knowing you are okay with it."

"I am," Lance smiled, hugging his wife.

"Well, I will talk to Paige," she said, kissing him lightly. "Maybe I can convince her to stay home this weekend and make sure you are taken care of," she smiled wickedly.

With that, she called Paul and told him she couldn't wait to see him on Friday.

Before Paige left for work on Friday morning, Becky interrupted her getting dressed to tell her she was going to go visit Paul and that Paige should feel free to sleep in their bed while she was gone.

Paige grinned from ear to ear and promised to take good care of her dad while Becky was away.

"Are you going to fuck Paul?" Paige asked bluntly.

"Well... we didn't get specific but I believe that is the general idea for the weekend," Becky stated. "Your dad and I discussed it and we agreed that if that happened, we would be happy for each other. And I know you will do everything that you can to make him happy while I am gone," Becky smiled.

"I will mom," Paige giggled. "I promise."

When Paul picked Becky up at the airport Friday night she felt like a school girl going out on a date with the captain of the football team. She had stopped in the airport restroom just to check her hair and makeup one last time before seeing him in person on the other side of security.

Paul greeted her with a wide toothy grin and a demonstrative hug. Becky felt flushed from his affection and was not unaware of the large bulge in his pants that pressed against her when they hugged. They left the airport and went directly to a restaurant near Paul's apartment so that she could get something to eat.

"Were you nervous the first time Paige got in bed with you and dad?" Paul asked as soon as the waiter took their order back to the kitchen.

"I was," his mom confessed. "You know real life doesn't always measure up to your fantasies... I think all of us were a little worried about that and... well... you know... just the whole incest thing. I mean how was it going to affect our relationship going forward?" she mused, taking a sip of her wine and looking her son directly in his eyes.

"Yeah," Paul replied wistfully. "I get that. Do you think it changed your relationship with her - or with dad?"

Becky thought for a moment then said "I think that the only changes that I have seen so far have been positive."

"Are you worried about our relationship changing?" Paul asked, staring down at his silverware.

"No honey, I'm not," his mom replied, putting her hand on his face and drawing his eyes to hers. "I do hope that I can live up to your fantasies," she added, smiling.

With that she slipped her shoe off and lowered herself in her chair so that her stretched out leg under the table cloth could reach across the table and her foot could caress his bulging crotch. Paul gasped and jumped in surprise... then smiled and settled back in so that his moms hidden massage could continue. Becky smiled at his reaction.

"Was Paige right when she told me that she thought you used to take my panties from the hamper when you masturbated? Were you a bad boy with mommy's panties Paul?" Becky teased.

"I did take them," Paul blushed. "Not all the time... but more than a few."

"Well... I will tell you a little secret," Becky said, whispering so that Paul had to lean in. "I'm glad that I wore pants tonight... I think if I didn't have that extra layer of cloth, you would probably be able to smell my dirty panties where you are sitting. I can tell I am positively dripping," she grinned.

"Show me," Paul dared, upping the stakes. "Let me see how wet you are."

Becky flushed at the dare. She looked from side to side to see that no one was paying attention to them and then casually unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and slipped her hand inside her panties until she could insert her middle finger into her pussy, using the table cloth to partially shield her actions. When she pulled it out and held it up for him to inspect, both of them could see the juices glistening in the light on her finger.

Becky smiled a sort of "told-ya-so" smile at her son and then casually licked the juices off her finger, licking her lips when she was done. Paul watched her with his mouth agape.

"Mom, I don't think I am going to have any problems with reality not living up to fantasy," he said, taking several large gulps of water.

After dinner Paul carried her small suitcase from the car to his one-bedroom apartment.

Once inside, Paul put the bag down and turned to his mom. They both looked at each other and then pressed together, kissing each other deeply. Their hands rubbed over each other's bodies, their tongues battled, their breath turned to gasps. For the first time in his adult life, Paul cupped his mothers round bottom and pulled it into him so that she could feel his hard cock rub against her. His mother ground her pelvis back so that he could see she was not only willing but eagerly wanted him pressed against her.

There was no discussion about whether or not the other really wanted to go through with what they both knew was about to happen. No hint of hesitation. To the contrary... as they walked to the bedroom, they both pawed at each other leaving various articles of clothing as a trail from the entry to the bed.

Becky had carefully selected the outfit she was wearing, including her lingerie. As they stood at the foot of Paul's bed she silently laughed to herself, knowing it wouldn't have mattered if she had been dressed in a burlap sack... he would still be looking at her as he was now - standing before her wearing only his boxer briefs his eyes filled with lust for his own mother. She started to move forward to pull his briefs down but he pushed them over his hard cock and down to his ankles before she had a chance. He was now completely naked before her... and in her eyes he was glorious.

They hugged again and she could feel his leaking dick pressed against her separated only by a thin layer of pink nylon with lace and bows strategically placed. He reached behind her and unhooked her matching bra and she let it fall to the floor. Now she could feel her hard nipples scrape against his chest and she shivered.

They kissed again. Then Paul knelt before her and pulled her panties down to her ankles, holding them while she lifted her feet out of them... his face now level with the thin strip of hair leading the way to her pussy lips. He inhaled deeply and then kissed her on those lips.

"More of that to follow," he thought to himself as he stood up and pulled the covers back, leading her to lay on the bed. This was Paul's fantasy. He had dreamed of this very scene for years. And it was actually happening. He crawled in bed with her and they both turned on their sides, facing each other.

Paul lifted his arm and placed a hand on her tit. He had big hands - but not big enough to completely cover Becky's D cup breast. He moved his hand slightly so that his thumb and middle finger were now pulling on her nipple. Becky moaned in pleasure as she buried her face in his neck.

Paul began to slide down her body, his face between her thighs, he parted her legs and kissed her labia.

"I have waited so long to do that," he croaked, just loud enough for her to hear, and then he exhaled directly on her lips. He began to alternately kiss her and then lightly bite her inner thigh... over and over... Becky was going crazy with lust.

"Please honey," Becky begged. "Please make mommy cum baby."

The words almost made Paul cum. But he did as he was instructed and began to flick her clit back and forth with the tip of his tongue. Becky could feel her orgasm building. Paul slid a finger in her pussy and pushed one against her asshole, now slick with her juices dripping down.

"Uuunnnhhh," she groaned, pushing her ass against his finger. Paul continued flicking her clit and began to saw his fingers in and almost out and then back in. Her hips began to buck against his face. Becky grabbed her own tit and pulled on the nipple, twisting it, torturing it. And then she came.

"Ohhh fuuuck," she gasped, still riding the wave of her orgasm.

When she stopped bucking, Paul moved back up so that his face was above hers, his dripping cock head at the opening of her vagina. As he slid in to the soft velvety walls of his mother's pussy, he leaned down and kissed her, their tongues trading saliva and Becky tasting her own juices off her sons face. It was so fucking taboo. And they both loved it.

"Fuck me baby," Becky huffed as her son pistoned in and out of her. "Mommy needs to be fucked honey.... Yes... Just like that," she gasped, putting both of her hands on his ass as if to pull her into him harder.

They looked at each other, their eyes filled with lust, listening to the sounds of Paul's cock sloshing in his mom's pussy, and smelling the combined scent of their sweat and Becky's pussy reeking in the small bedroom.

"I'm about to cum mom," Paul panted, having held out as long as he could. And then he heard the words he had dreamed of hearing for years from his mother...

"Cum in me Paul," she said, thrusting her hips up to take his cock deeper as he drove into her. "Cum inside me baby."

Paul coated the inner walls of his mothers pussy with his juice. Stream after steam spewed out until he couldn't shoot any more. He pulled out and his cock was coated with her juices and his sperm. Becky pivoted and covered his dick with her mouth, licking off all of the juices like a cat. Paul could only look down in awe as his beautiful mother demonstrated her cock sucking abilities.

He turned over and lay on his back, pulling his mom up and kissing her, feeling her smooth body effortlessly slide against his thanks to the mix of sweat and cum.

As they kissed his mother noticed he never lost his erection. She slid back down and took him in her mouth again and marveled at this stamina.

"You're still hard for me honey," Becky cooed to her son, holding his cock near her lips. "I love it."

"I can't help it mom," he gasped, feeling his mom's tongue dragging along the bottom of his shaft. "This usually doesn't happen again this fast, but this is so hot for me I can't help it."

Becky resumed her oral worship. She alternated between taking him in her mouth and licking and kissing his cock and balls. All the while her hand was slowly stroking up and down the shaft. Paul reached out and cupped one of his mom's tits while she blew him. He would have loved to play with her clit, but the positioning wouldn't allow him to do so. Becky didn't mind, she wanted to concentrate on her son's pleasure rather than her own at the moment.

In a few moments, Paul began to feel his orgasm percolate.

"I'm going to cum again mom," he whispered, feeling his legs stiffen.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, her lips firmly holding his cock. She had no intention of his seed going anywhere but down her throat.

When Paul realized she wasn't going to move, he began to fire his semen into her mouth. It didn't have the volume of the previous orgasm, but it felt just as satisfying, knowing it was his mother that was accepting his juices.

When he stopped cumming, his mom swallowed her son's semen and then moved up to give him a kiss and cuddle with him, naked on the bed. They fell asleep in that position.

Lance sat in his overstuffed chair in his den, wondering what his wife and their son were doing at the moment. He had received a text from her when she landed saying she was there and she would tell him about the weekend when she returned, implying she wouldn't be calling while she was in Chicago. He didn't know if she was trying to make sure she didn't distract him while he spent the weekend with Paige or if she wanted to stay focused on her time with Paul. Either way he was fine and smiled to himself knowing both of them were going to get laid tonight.

It was at that moment that Paige appeared, barefoot, wearing one of his dress shirts, and a pair of lacy pink panties. She walked over to him and sat in his lap, putting one arm around his neck and taking his drink from him with the other. She took a deep gulp of the martini he had made and felt it burn in her throat.

She handed him back his drink and kissed him lightly on the lips before laying her head on his shoulder, cuddling against his neck.

"Daddy, I can feel how hard you are," she began, wiggling her bottom against his lap. "Were you thinking about Paul fucking mom? Or were you thinking about you fucking me?" she cooed, breathing into his ear.

"Both actually," Lance answered, cupping his daughter's breast in his free hand.

"Goodie," she giggled, wiggling her bottom again. "Can we do it in yours and moms bed tonight daddy? I like the idea of being with you in the same bed that you get to fuck mom," she blushed. "I can smell her perfume on the pillow."

"You like that, huh," Lance observed, smiling. "I like that too honey. And I think mom will like it when she comes home and smells your scents on our sheets. She told me to make sure I took good care of you before she left," he said, standing up and ushering his daughter to their bed.

"She told me the same thing daddy," Paige said, hugging her father as they walked.

When they arrived in the bedroom Paige turned and stood on her tiptoes and kissed her dad. He moved his hands to her ass and pulled her into himself, pushing his cock against her.

She shivered in anticipation watching her dad unbutton the shirt she was wearing, exposing her breasts so that he could have unrestricted access to them. She looked down to see them with goosebumps and her nipples were like erasers on a pencil. She closed her eyes and sighed when her own father bent down to take one of those nipples into his mouth and suck on it before lightly biting it.

When he stopped sucking she took his clothes off and dropped to her knees, taking his leaking shaft into her mouth so that she could taste his precum. Lance's knees started to buckle but he caught himself. He was briefly distracted wondering where she had acquired such skills and how many cocks she had sucked to get this good. But he quickly returned to reality to appreciate the way she worshiped his dick.

When he started to feel that familiar stirring in his balls before he came, he lifted her up and they both lay on the bed. Paige buried her face in the pillow.

"I can smell mom's perfume on this pillow daddy," she smiled. "I like it when she joins you and me in bed but I am glad it is just the two of us tonight. I want you to fuck me like you fuck mommy."

"Well..." Lance grinned. "A lot of times your mom likes to start out with me going down on her," he said, pausing to hear Paige's response.

"Then I think you better scoot down the bed and lick my pussy daddy," she smiled, giving her dad a playful shove.

Lance positioned himself between his daughter's thighs and - like Becky enjoyed so many times - he began to barely lick her pussy. Instead he would gently lick it, then move to her thighs and kiss and bite them lightly, then back to her pussy. Each time he returned to her pussy he could see it was wetter than before. Once she started squirming and trying to hold his head he would then concentrate more on her clit, flicking it back and forth with his tongue.

"Yesssss daddy," Paige whispered breathily. "Right there. Please don't stop."

Lance moved a finger into her pussy, stroking the upper wall. At the same time he began to insert his little finger into his daughter's asshole. Almost immediately Paige began to buck against his face and fingers, trying to drive them deeper.

"Oh fuck daddy," she panted. "I'm going to cum."

Paige was true to her word. She gushed her cum on her father's face and her parent's sheets, grunting and screaming while she did.

As her breath began to return to normal, she swung her leg over her dad's head between her thighs and faced away from him, hoisting herself up on her knees and elbows, she turned her head to look at her father.

"Fuck me daddy," she hissed. "Fuck your slutty cock sucking little girl."

The rawness of her language and tone caused a reaction in Lance. His nostrils flared and, as he positioned himself behind his daughter he felt domineering.

Lance slammed his dick into her sodden velvet canal, watching her head jerk when he was balls deep in her. And again... And again.

"Yes... daddy... like... that..." Paige gasped each time her father slammed into her.

"You are a slut, aren't you Paige?" Lance growled. "Just like your mother. My two sluts."

He raised his hand and - THWACK - he slapped it on her ass, leaving a red mark where his hand was.

"Oh God," Paige gasped, her head dropping to she could look beneath her and see her father's balls slamming into her. "Don't stop daddy," she begged.

He slapped her ass again... and again... each time bringing a shriek of painful joy from his daughter.

When he recognized that he was going to cum soon he pulled out completely and told Paige to turn around.

"You're going to drink my cum tonight slut," he commanded.

Paige responded enthusiastically by opening her mouth near her father's fat cock while he stroked himself. The first rope went directly into her mouth. The second went partially in her mouth and partially on her cheek. Lance then pointed his spurting cock at her tits and gave each a shot of his semen. Finally one last spurt in her mouth as Paige closed her lips around the head in case any more dripped out. She rubbed his sperm into her tits while she sucked the last remaining drops until her father collapsed beside her.

They both lay side by side for several minutes just to catch their breath. There was still a large, very wet spot on the sheets where Paige had squirted her cum. She reached for her mother's pillow and ran it over the wet spot, then put it between her legs to catch some of her juices.

"I want mom to smell that when she gets home," she perversely smiled at her dad. "I want her to know how much fun we had. Maybe it will give her some ideas."

"I am pretty sure she knows we are having a good time," Lance laughed. "And I expect she will come back and have some ideas of her own."