The Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they fell asleep in each other's arms that night, Lance sensed that his wife and son were sleeping in the same position... and he smiled.

On Saturday night Paige asked her dad if they could sleep in her bed that night.

"I've only had one guy fuck me in that bed daddy," she explained. "It was one time when you and mom were out of town. When I play with myself at night now, I lay there and think of you... so now I want to actually feel you inside me instead of pretending," she smiled.

She came four times to his two that night and once more for each of them the next morning.

Becky and her son stayed in Paul's apartment for the rest of the weekend, pausing from sex only to eat, drink, sleep, recuperate, or other necessities. They put clothes on only long enough to answer the door when their food was delivered. It was a splendid weekend and as they drove to the airport they agreed that Paul would come back home for a long weekend as soon as his semester was finished. At the airport, they kissed goodbye and anyone that saw them would have believed they were two lovers instead of mother and son. Becky flew home and smiled to herself the entire flight recalling the many orgasms she had and the amount of semen her son had shot into and onto her.

Lance and Paige met Becky at the airport. Lance noticed that Paige bubbled with excitement and energy whereas Becky seemed more reserved. He (correctly) attributed that to Paul simply wearing her out over the last two and a half days.

When Becky simply asked how the weekend was, Paige enthusiastically told her mom some of the details of the things she did to her dad and he did to her on Friday and Saturday (and that morning). Becky smiled at Paige's candor. There wasn't a trace of guilt or regret in her attitude and she seemed to be genuinely excited to share these intimate stories with her mom. It was as if she was talking to her best friend.

When they got home Paige asked if she could join them in bed that night but both of her parents said they wanted some time together alone that night and that they would all get together soon.

About 10:00 Lance and Becky got ready for bed. As she laid her head on the pillow, Becky noticed the unmistakable scent of her daughter's pussy.

"I gather you and Paige stayed in our bed this weekend?" she smiled, offering for her husband to smell the pillow.

"That's from Friday night," he laughed. "She wanted to leave you a reminder that she was here... and here," he said pointing to the area that Paige had squirted on their sheets. "I guess it is kind of like an animal marking their territory."

"Well... we will just have to see about that," Becky chuckled. "I guess I need to remind her who the queen of the jungle is around here."

Nevertheless, as they drifted to sleep Becky was well aware of the smell of sex in their bedroom, knowing it was from their daughter and continued to take in the scent subconsciously all night. When she woke in the morning she noticed her nipples were hard and her pussy was moist. Whether she meant to or not, Paige had stimulated her mother's libido all night. The problem was that Lance had already left for work.

Becky got up to see if Paige had left for work yet and discovered she was in the shower, getting ready. She suddenly developed an idea and went to get her phone. Unknown to her daughter, Becky took a murky photo of Paige through the foggy glass of the shower and sent it to Lance.

"Mind if I have a taste while you are at work?" she texted him attaching the picture.

He immediately responded. "Save some for me later 😊" he texted back.

With that, Paige took off her bedclothes and opened the shower door, surprising her daughter when she stepped in.

"Want me to wash your back for you?" Becky smiled.

"You can wash any part of me that you want, Mom," Paige smiled back, taking her soapy hands and running them over her mom's pert tits.

"I know what you did," Becky said, soaping her hands and running them over Paige's body. "I know that you soaked my pillow with your juices, knowing it would act as an aphrodisiac on me. Daddy told me that you liked being a slut this weekend. And I believe him," she said, her right hand now cupping Paige's pussy.

"I did like it. I liked being daddy's little whore mommy," Paige said, her knees starting to wobble as Becky moved her finger back and forth over her daughter's pussy lips.

"You are going to be my whore today," her mom commanded. "Get out of the shower, go call your boss and tell him you are taking a personal day and meet me in my bed."

Paige smiled. She had hoped for this type of reaction when she rubbed the pillow case over her sodden pussy on Friday night. This was working out better than she could have hoped.

Five minutes later both mother and daughter were dried off, naked, and kissing each other in Lance and Becky's king size bed.

Paige's experience with other women had been almost entirely experimental. When she was in school some of her sorority sisters professed to be bi-sexual and on a few occasions Paige was curious about how it might feel to be touched by another woman. The kissing, touching, penetration, rubbing, and licking was fun and it resulted in orgasms each time - but there wasn't passion like when she made love to her boyfriend at the time. Or like there was with her mom at this moment. As she and her mom swirled their tongues in each other's mouth, Paige could feel the emotional heat her mom was exuding. And she responded in kind. This wasn't two college coeds dabbling in playing with another girl. This was genuine lust. They started with each of them on their sides but Paige took the aggressor role and turned her mom on her back while she lay on top of her, mashing their tits together and rubbing a thigh against the others clit.

Becky was a little more experienced making love to another woman. She too had started experimenting in college. But she dropped out for a semester and traveled to Europe with her best friend. They took odd jobs to supplement their income and traveled around the continent seeing many of the world's greatest sites. Each night they shared a room and many times there was a single bed in the room. About a week into the trip they both realized that there wasn't enough privacy for them to be able to masturbate in secret. As they drank and laughed about their "predicament" Becky suggested that maybe they could help each other out while they were in this foreign land. "What happens in Europe, stays in Europe" they would laugh. But it worked for them. Mutual masturbation morphed into kissing and then touching, and then fingering, and then going down on each other. They both enjoyed being "friends with benefits" for the next several months and they both got good at pleasing another woman. They were still good friends today and Lance always liked it when Becky would tell him stories of their hook ups or they would dirty talk about her being in bed with them.

But this was no fantasy or - to be more accurate - this was real life. Becky's daughter had used her guile to seduce her mom and Becky was all for it now.

Their lips parted and Paige slid down her mother's body, pausing to take first one nipple then the other into her mouth, sucking on it before lightly biting and pulling it with her teeth. She replaced her lips with her hands as she continued down her mom's body.

When she got to her pussy, she paused long enough to take it in. She wanted to savor this moment. She stared at it and inhaled its scent. She stuck out her tongue and swiped between her lips bottom to top, tasting her mom's juices. She moved one of her hands to her mother's pussy and parted the lips so that she could see and taste it better, feeling her mom squirm as she took her time, building her coming orgasm in slow incremental steps.

Becky was on fire. She turned her head and could smell her daughter's scent again on the pillowcase... or was it her on scent that filled the room that she was now taking in? Paige continued to nip and lick and tease at her mom's opening. Finally Becky grabbed her head and held it to deliver the message that she needed to be eaten now.

Paige smiled to herself. Her mom was totally under her control at the moment. She placed her lips around Becky's clit and gently sucked, licking her clit delicately. She knew from experience that if she was too forceful at this stage it would be uncomfortable. So she flicked her tongue lightly. Becky began to buck against her daughter's face.

"Yessss..." she hissed. "Right there... don't stop doing that," Becky whispered, her chest turning red and her breathing quickening.

Paige shifted slightly allowing her to continue going down on her mom but now she moved one of her hands up to play with her mom's tit. She grabbed the nipple and pulled on it, twisting it as she did. Becky let out a loud moan. Now Paige knew it was okay to apply more pressure on her mom's clit. She could feel it was engorged. She flicked her tongue rapidly and sucked on it harder. Becky's legs stiffened, and she reached for her other tit and pulled on the nipple like Paige was doing to its twin.

"Aaaahhhhh," Becky yelled. "Fuuuuuck," she gasped, holding Paige's head to her pussy as she spasmed against her face. When the tremors subsided, she let go and Paige pulled back, smiling at her mom with cum juices coating her lips and chin. She moved up her mom's body and they embraced, kissing each other lightly at first and then more passionately. Becky could taste her own juices on Paige's face and it only served to keep her libido in overdrive.

Becky broke off the kiss and turned Paige over onto her stomach, pulling her bottom up so that she was now on her knees, her bottom in the air. Becky gently parted her daughter's legs a bit and began eating her pussy from behind. This was an entirely new sensation for Paige. No boy or girl had ever eaten her this way. She gasped at the feeling.

Becky had learned this position when she and her friend traveled Europe. It quickly became a favorite of theirs and always induced powerful orgasms. From the way Paige had reacted Becky suspected she had never been eaten from behind like this. She smiled to herself, knowing what was in store for her daughter.

"So you want to be a slut..." Becky began, running her hand over Paige's upturned ass. "You want to expose your pussy to me like this and do what?" her mom asked.

"I want you to lick me there mommy," Paige begged. "And I want you to stick your fingers in me. Make me cum. I want to be your slut."

Becky smiled. She sat on her knees and looked directly at her daughter's exposed pussy, her lips already wet with anticipation. She lifted her right hand and swatted Paige's bottom with a loud clap. Paige jumped. She hadn't expected that but it made her smile.

"Yes mommy," she pouted. "I know that I deserved that. I was such a whore while you were in Chicago fucking Paul."

THWACK. Another red hand print on Paige's bottom.

"I was such a slut mommy," Paige pouted. "I made daddy cum over and over again. I made him shoot his stuff on my face and on my tits mommy. And then I would lick it off," she said, her eyes wide with anticipation.

"I bet you let your father cum inside your pussy didn't you slut?" Becky said, giving her daughter a third swat. "Let me taste that dirty pussy. I bet some of his cum is still in there."

Becky dove her face into her daughter's upturned backside. Paige involuntarily slightly parted her legs, giving her mom easier access to her clit. Her mom took advantage.

Becky licked at her clit while probing two fingers into her daughter's soaking pussy.

"Oh my God," Paige gasped. "No one has ever eaten me like that. Fuck.... That feels so fucking good," she gulped, hanging her head to try and watch her mom flick at her clit from beneath her.

Becky kept her mouth on her daughter's clit and repositioned her hand so that now her index finger was probing her daughter's asshole and the other three fingers sawed in and out of her pussy. Becky could literally taste the juices flowing out of her daughter's pussy onto her chin.

"I'm going to cum mommy," she panted. "Oh God..."

With that, Paige began to cum. This was no ordinary orgasm for her. She squirted out cum on her mom's face, dripping onto the sheets like she had done with her father on the same bed. It seemed to go on and on and then she began to shake like she was having some sort of seizure. Becky simply held her, recalling how her travel buddy used to cum like that sometimes.

When she stopped shaking, they both collapsed on the bed, laying on top of the wet spot where the sheets were soaked.

"You're going to have to give me a little time to recover," Paige smiled, reaching up and stroking her mom's face.

"I will sweetheart," Becky responded, smiling. "We will have more fun today, but your dad made me promise to not use up ALL of our energy. He wants to play a little game when he comes home from work."

Paige just grinned and buried her face in the crook of her mother's neck, feeling a warm glow all over.