All Comments on 'The Gibson Sisters Ch. 02'

by A_Non_A_Moose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next part

So who is going to be impregnated in the third part

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Bil should be coerced (wink wink) to get all the Gibson sisters pregnant!

Bill's very sensual wife Mary should let her other two sisters get pregnant by Bill! After all it's all in the family and I would greatly enjoy getting off to the next few chapters of consensual sex and maybe even more babies conceived, born and raised with the Gibson parents getting it all together, realizing Bill is special for all his women! Maybe mom would like to jump into the sex pool! If you didn't have ideas to continue the Gibson sisters stories, I hope you realize how special you made the first two chapters! So many more to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

Great first and second chapters, loved the story as a whole though found a few mistakes. Two of them deal with Bill and his handcuffs, first he somehow was able to reach Rose's thigh, that's either an error or a long chain between the cuffs. Either way if it was that long, he should've been able to essentially lift/toss her off. Second and more of an error, you never wrote that Bill was released from the cuffs when they got surprised by Mary showing up, yet he was somehow free and helping lift his wife so she didn't suffocate Rose while she ate her out. The last thing isn't so much an error though, as a bit of irony lol, his wife walks in on him being raped (quite clear that he was handcuffed and tied up, not exactly in his control) yet snarls at him and not the sister. Again that last one isn't an error though, that's just a personality thing and I know in shock cases like that people can act or think irrationally. But the first two things with the handcuffs were a bit annoying but overall the story was great, would love if you came back someday to add more!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Really Enjoyed

The story and the way Rose took advantage with the Handcuffs. To get her Child and then Help Mary to finally have a Son. giving her 3 the other 2 sisters are not talked about except their possibly knowing he Impregnated their 2 sisters. If they are w/o children or want More just not with those they are Married too. Bill could help there and Mary could extract Revenge and Payment. in the Form of Threesomes for her and Bill.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Like ninety percent of 2nd chapters it was crash and burn. I quit reading when I realized Rose was raping Bill. Handcuffs are a big turn off. Glad you quit writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous