The Gibson Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's eyes were shut, her head was flung back and her beautiful red locks flowed down her back, resting on Bill's quickly recovering erection. Bill licked and kissed her neck whilst kneading her C-cup breasts in his hands. Rose was starting to get aroused, and tired, she wanted a show, so with no warning she quickly brushed Mary's clit with her tongue. Mary bucked, almost loosing her footing again. Rose attacked her clit, causing a loud yelp from Mary. This continued for another minute before Rose finally focused all her efforts on her sister's clit and fired her over the edge and into her orgasm.

The pleasure pulsed through Mary's body, a fire raging in her loins. Pulse after pulse shuddered through her whole body as she let out a quiet, juddering cry. Rose continued her assault until Mary whimpered and pushed herself off her sister's face, Bill removed the hand cuffs allowing her to collapse onto the bed.

All three were silent as Rose and Mary caught their breath.

"Am I forgiven?" Rose finally uttered.

"Not yet, not by a long way," Mary replied, "but do that again a few more times and we'll see."

Of all the responses Bill expected, that wasn't one of them. Whilst still in shock, Mary pointed at his hard-on and enquired, "That had better be for me this time."

Rose giggled as Mary motioned for her husband to join her by spreading her long legs for him. Bill climbed between them and positioned his cock at her entrance.

"You got any more in there for me?" Mary teased.

"Plenty," Bill smiled back, then thrust his cock into his beautiful wife.

Despite his earlier release, Bill was still amazed by the feeling of his wife's pussy wrapped round his erection, coaxing another child from within him. He didn't get to feel her like this as often as he would have liked, but when he did it was heavenly. Mary was also enjoying the feeling of her husband's naked cock stroking her from inside. She could feel the heat of his member spreading through her, the hard shaft twitching uncontrollably every now and then. Rose wanted to join in, but she knew this was between Mary and her lover. The irony of this was not lost on Rose as she smiled, then sat back to watch the show as she began gently rubbing her pussy.

Bill was starting to pick up the pace, nature was taking control again. Mary wasn't far behind, her breath caught with every thrust. Her beautiful smoldering eyes stared up at her husband, she longed for him to give her another child. Bill caught her gaze and he stared at her beautiful face. He found her so incredibly irresistible, so sexy, he was madly in love with her. He couldn't help but be turned on by her gorgeous face, he stared into her large expressive eyes, and with that, he lost control.

All three of them were taken by surprise when Bill cried out and thrust up against Mary's unprotected cervix. Mary smiled, she knew he hadn't planned to cum so soon, but her beauty had forced him into losing control. His cock flexed as he caught his breath, then for the second time that evening, he his seed showered the womb of a Gibson sister.

Once Mary felt Bill's desire spread through her, she became lost in an orgasm of her own. He felt so hard inside her, pulsing, expanding, giving her his most precious gift. Sitting across from them Rose had continued masturbating and was now cumming with them. Her long neck arched backwards, thrusting her hips forward, longing to feel Bill's hardness inside her one more time. Rose knew they would never fuck again, but she also knew his child was quietly forming inside her fertilized womb.

**********************************

It had been a strange few months since Mary and Rose had started to show. Rose had stuck to the story that she had no idea who the father was. Her parents were incensed, but Rose was a grown woman and they had no say in the matter anymore. Bill had found her a place of her own, and Mary had slowly forgiven her sister for her selfish actions.

It was harder to explain when both women went into labor on the same day. Mary, with her two prior pregnancies gave birth first, in the early hours of the morning. Bill could not hide his emotion as he held his new born son in his arms. He was able to spend a few hours with Mary, baby Julian and his daughters Sofia and Elle before he headed over to accompany Rose.

Her parents refused to see her but Charlotte and Amy were there. Bill was certain they knew the child was his; they smiled with just a hint of jealousy. Rose's labor was long and painful, as if to punish her for her sins. However all that was forgotten when her daughter Marie was welcomed to the world. Nine months after he was forced to cum inside his beautiful sister in law, he held his third daughter in his arms, and finally forgave Rose.

12