The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Yeah?"

"Go ask her to dance," he said.

"What?"

Once again Brett sat silently just looking at her. He never said twice to her what he knew she had heard the first time, even if she always tended to ask him again. She glanced back towards the brunette. She really was attractive.

"Just ask her to dance, if she says no...she says no. No big deal," Brett told her.

Kat stood, Brett once again grabbing her hand briefly. "But if she does, after the dance, invite her back here for a drink with us afterwards," he added. Releasing her hand, Kat headed over towards the table, stood just behind for a moment gathering herself until she felt a sudden increase of pleasured tickling between her legs, she almost jumped at it, moving towards the brunette as the vibrations once again simmered down.

To her surprise, the brunette who introduced herself as Mandy accepted her offer, moving out with her to the floor as they danced closely together to a slow sensual song that soon turned into a fiery beat as though passing from quiet foreplay into hot passionate lovemaking as it went. She felt the other woman pressing against her at one point, her own breasts also full and firm against her back, hands slithering up and down Kat's sides as they swayed in tempo to the beat together, though Kat also was forced to endure another kind of beat, one that gradually got more and more intense just as the music did. She had in fact nearly climaxed when the song ended, along with the purring rush of ecstasy between her legs.

"Care to join us for a drink?" she'd asked showing Mandy where Brett was sitting having been watching them.

"Sure," Mandy said following her over. Kat slid in next to Brett, with Mandy slipping into the booth on the other side of her. Moments later a waitress had taken their fresh drink orders and left.

"You two looked very erotic together out on the floor," Brett stated easily. Kat blushed, Mandy did as well, though she was smiling at Kat. "Yeah, that was pretty hot," she admitted. "You're girlfriends very sexy."

"Thank you," Kat said. "So are you."

"Did you like the way her breasts felt pressed against your back?" Brett asked stating the obvious. Obviously there was no denying that she had been.

"Yeah, that was nice," Kat said nervously, but saw a smile of delight cross Mandy's face as she admitted to it.

"You should show her your tits," Brett suggested, "Before the waitress comes back with our drinks." Mandy's eye widened as Brett said that, but she was obviously interested in actually seeing them. "Show me yours, I'll show you mine," she offered in response to that, giggling a little after she'd said it.

Kat took a real quick look around, no one was really looking their way at the moment, so she lifted her sweater, her breasts revealed just for a moment as she secreted them away once again, feeling the unexpected exhilaration of having done that, even though it had been only a very brief exposure.

"Nice tits!" Mandy exclaimed appreciatively. "Mine aren't nearly as pretty as yours are...but, here they are!" She too then lifted her tee shirt confirming the fact she too had been braless, which Kat now realized Brett had learned earlier on, targeting the Brunette just for that very reason. She soon lowered her own shirt, once again covering herself however just seconds before the waitress arrived with their drinks.

"Would you mind if she touched them a little?" Brett asked for Kat, surprising her with this unexpected request.

"Only if I get to touch hers a little too," she stated.

"Kat?" Brett asked, as she sat there, the sudden increase once again of the pleasured egg between her legs making her decision an easy one.

"Fuck yeah!" she said fighting through the sudden intake of breath, though this time Brett didn't turn down the humming pleasure now working her clit quite as quickly as he'd been doing.

Mandy lifted one side of her tee shirt, her bare breast suddenly available as Kat reached out, caressing and fondling it for a few pleasurable moments.

"How'd that feel Kat?" Brett asked. "Feel nice playing with her soft tits?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned, unable to do much of anything else at the moment as Brett increased the vibrating pleasure until it was nearly full on once again.

"Would you like to know a secret Mandy?" Brett asked her. Kat knew what was coming, but at the moment, she was so aroused she could have cared less.

"Sure!" she again stated, almost reluctantly covering her exposed boob once again.

"Well it's pretty naughty," he said teasingly, though immediately garnering her interest as she leaned over so he could share whatever secret it was he had with her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You see, Kat here has a vibrating egg inside her pussy right now, and I've been turning it up and down all evening long. Right now, she's hovering right on the edge I think...aren't you Kat?" He asked.

"Yes, yes!" Kat moaned audibly confirming it.

"No fucking shit! Really? She is?"

"Oh yeah, she is aren't you baby?"

"Ah huh," Kat said almost closing her eyes now with the pleasured sweetness of it.

"Go ahead Mandy, stick your hand between her legs, see if you can feel the vibrations."

Kat felt her doing so, felt her hand as it pressed curiously against her sex, the sudden exploration of a single finger, finding her pleasured warmth, pushing aside the thin strip of her panties until her neither lips were being caressed, the addition of a finger now worming itself inside her, finding the vibrating egg that continued to purr pleasurably, wickedly inside.

"Oh that's fucking hot!" Mandy expressed still continuing to finger fuck Kat's cunt.

"Would you like to help me make her cum Mandy?" Brett asked. "Would you enjoy seeing Kat climax right here, sitting between us, without anyone else but the three of us knowing that she is?"

"Hell yes!" Mandy exclaimed excitedly. "But after that...I think I'd enjoy doing that too!"

"Sounds fair to me, what do you think Kat?" Brett asked her. "After she's helped you to cum, think you'd be willing to help her out a little?"

"Fuck yes!" Kate nearly spat. "But do it, do it soon...you two are driving me insane!"

Suddenly the vibrations stopped. "Nah, not yet...not quite yet, you're still not horny enough," Brett told her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kat stated.

"No...in fact Kat, I'm not. In fact, I think that I'd like to see you going down on one another, how's that sound Mandy? You game for that?"

Kat looked at Brett quizzingly, "Really? That's what you'd like to see?" she asked.

"I would yes...but only if you'd like to feel that," he told her. "Up to you though, if not, then we'll just let you cum right now, so...which is it? What would you like to feel or experience Kat?" Brett asked her seriously.

"Where?"

Brett smiled, "Where else...outside!"

#

Minutes later the three of them walked outside together heading towards the back of the lot where Brett had parked his car early on. Kat noticed he had parked it on the last row against the fence, backing it in. "Oh, so is this why you wanted to come early? Just so you could get this spot?" she asked.

"Maybe...maybe not," he said smiling, opening the passenger side door, leaving it so. "Sit here Mandy," Brett said suggesting to her to sit on the seat as Kat stood in front of her in the doorway, Brett standing behind. "Don't worry, I'll be keeping an eye out for anyone just in case," he assured them.

Eagerly, Mandy helped Kat with her skirt and thong, removing them completely so that she now stood nearly naked between them. And then for the first time, as Mandy leaned forward running her tongue gingerly between Kat's swollen puffy lips, Brett placed his hands beneath her sweater, cupping her breasts within his hands, kneading them gently, fingering her rock hard pointed little nipples. "Now Mandy, eat her pussy, eat it good and get her off really, really well."

Whether she would have admitted it or not, Kat was hot, more aroused than she'd ever been before in her entire life. And here she was, standing behind an open door in the parking lot, basically naked, another woman sitting down in front of her licking her cunt, Brett standing behind her, now openly and happily fondling her boobs, something she'd been fantasizing and dreaming about for weeks now, though not entirely the way it was actually happening at the moment, but still.

"Oh, you've got great tits babe!" he told her nuzzling her neck, kissing her, causing a flood of chills to race up and down her spine as he did so, as his fingers danced playfully, pleasurably about her hard erect nipples, just as Mandy's tongue was also doing to her super sensitive little clit. "You like the feel of her tongue in your pussy baby?" he asked.

"Yes!" Kat moaned conceding the point.

"Suck her clit Mandy," Brett told her. "Suck it and finger fuck her cunt while I turn this on again," he added giving her the barest of warnings as to what he was about to do.

"Oh my God!" Kat wailed a second after that, the intensity of the vibrating egg deep inside, the capture of her swollen hard clit between Mandy's lips, and the pressure of her nipples suddenly being stretched, twisted and pulled on all at once, sent her over the cataclysmic edge of ecstasy into total unbridled oblivion!

Still trying to catch her own breath as Brett now supported her, the girls soon after switched places.

"Take it out and put it inside her," he said. Kat did so, wiping her own cum off it with her panties, and then slipping it inside Mandy's equally wet passage. "Ever licked another girls pussy before?" he asked curiously.

"No...fingered a girl once, but that's about all," she admitted nervously.

"Go ahead," Brett urged her as Mandy stood spreading her legs allowing Kat easier access as Brett turned on the vibrating egg, though starting out with the lowest setting as she began gently flicking her tongue out at the other girls exposed clit as she stood, holding her legs apart, her hands likewise spreading her pussy lips apart even more so.

"Oh yeah, nice looking clit isn't it?" Brett said standing beside the two of them, his hands once again reaching out, this time finding one of Kat's breasts, as well as one of Mandy's as he stood fondling each simultaneously. "Go on baby...lick it."

Kat did. Spearing the tiny little pink knot with her tongue, she lapped at it playfully, feeling Mandy shudder with pleasure as she did. Sliding her tongue between her neither lips, she tasted the sweetness of the woman's pussy, wondering as she did if her own juices tasted even half as sweet as Mandy's did.

"Oh yeah baby, lick it! Lick it! That's fucking hot!" Brett encouraged her. Kat enjoyed the sensation of Brett's hand once again fondling her breast as well, though she also knew he was still playing with one of Mandy's too, yet it aroused her knowing that he was as she licked and sucked Mandy's cunt even more excitedly, the heat of her arousal once again flaring deep inside her own pussy.

Kat was surprised when she noticed after a few more moments of this that Brett had let go of her breast, as well as Mandy's, she heard the zipper on his jeans, and then suddenly the appearance of his hard erect prick as he stood off to the side gently stroking himself while he watched them.

Kat was so enthralled over watching Brett, the first time she'd actually even seen his erection as he stood there, that she didn't realize for a moment that Mandy was in the middle of her own climax, her hands suddenly burrowing into Kat's hair, pushing herself even more forcefully against Kat's face as she stood there, the intensity of the vibrating egg inside her cunt going wild, Kat's lips wrapped around the hard nubbin of Mandy's clit sucking it firmly as she screamed out her pleasure.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, make her cum, make her cum nice and hard!"

#

When she'd finally recovered, Brett moved forward now standing directly in front of where Kat was still sitting inside the open door of his car. She reached out with her hand intending to touch him, but to her surprise, he turned off to one side, denying her.

"Only with your mouth," he said. "No hands. Mandy? You come stand behind me, be her hands for her and feed her my prick!"

It was Mandy's hands that now held Brett's cock, waggling it playfully, allowing the tip to caress the side of Kat's cheek before she was able to finally capture it with her mouth.

"Play with your tits," he told Kat. "That will keep your hands busy," he said grinning at her.

Admittedly, Kat enjoyed the feel of the night air as it touched her breasts, just as her own hands began doing. They could still hear the music coming from inside the bar, occasionally growing louder as people came and went, though no one had as yet approached anywhere's near where they were. Before long however, the bounce of headlights highlighted where they stood, and for a moment she panicked releasing his prick.

"Keep sucking!" he warned, "Don't worry about the fucking cars!"

Even as she heard the car pull into a space just a short distance away, the sound of doors opening, footsteps that faltered briefly and then paused, moving on after that, Kat continued her manipulations of Brett's prick, sucking it as Mandy continued fondling it, feeding it to her.

"Oh yeah, almost there," Brett announced suddenly, stepping back, forcing Kat to release his prick. "Now, jerk me off against Kat's tits," Brett told Mandy. "That's it, hold them for me honey, give me a nice sweet titty-target to shoot at!"

Kat sat watching as Mandy pumped Brett's prick off against her tits. She found herself a little jealous watching it, and though she had actually sucked him with her mouth, she had as yet to even touch him, which Mandy was happily doing, though she in fact hadn't mouthed him at all.

"Oh yeah, yeah...here it comes!" Brett announced, the explosion of his cream suddenly bursting from the tip of his cock splashing against Kat's breasts as she held them, watching in delight as Brett's spunk began to cover her breasts, rivers of his cream suddenly running down between them towards her belly. "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, that's good, that's good!" Brett cried out pleasurably as Mandy now rubbed his prick head directly back and forth across Kat's very hard very erect sweet nipples wiping the last vestiges of his sperm upon them as she did so.

#

Mandy returned back inside the bar to her friends a few minutes later, Brett then climbing into the driver's seat of his own car pulling out of the lot.

"Where are we going?" Kat asked.

"Back to my place, not too far from here. Like I told you earlier, I have a special evening planned for you," he added.

Though Kat had put her skirt and blouse back on, Brett hadn't allowed her to button it, his cream still running in little rivulets off her breasts towards her tummy. Kat continued to capture it with her fingers, finding it oddly erotic and arousing as she did.

"Just rub it into your breasts," he told her. "I love watching you touching them."

Kat did so, finding a great deal of delight in massaging in his thick cream as though it were body lotion, her breasts soon absorbing much of it into her skin.

"Just ahead now," he informed her turning onto his street. Seconds later Brett pulled into his drive, walking around the car letting her out and then escorting her inside. Kat was surprised, being a musician, she'd expected his place to be sparsely furnished, even cluttered perhaps, but it wasn't. Most of his furnishings were modernistic, a lot of glass, chrome, blacks and whites that decorated his home. Several erotic photographs, also in black and white hung framed upon his walls as they entered through the main hall leading down into an enormous and very comfortable looking living area.

"Here, this is for you," he said handing her what appeared to be some sort of a blindfold. "Go ahead, finish taking off your clothes, and then put that on. I'll guide you up the stairs," he told her smiling at her with a mischievous grin on his face, though hers was again a bit worried. "Just trust me Kat," he said softly. "I promise you, it will be worth it."

In minutes she was entirely naked, Brett had remained clothed however, guiding her towards the steps leading upstairs, she now wore only the blindfold as she held onto the railing with one hand, Brett walking beside her guiding her upwards. They soon reached the landing, where he turned her down another short hallway, the sound of a door opening as he then led her inside.

"Now, I'm going to ask you to lift your feet one at a time Kat, you'll feel me slipping something around your legs when I do. Just stand there and relax while I do it. But like I told you, just trust me."

Kat felt Brett indeed slip something around one leg as she held onto him for balance, soon after lifting the other as he repeated the process. When he'd secured both legs, he cinched up whatever it was and then began working on her arms. Kat felt some sort of loop which she soon placed an arm through, and then again the other moments later.

"Now, this is going to feel weird at first, but don't worry, you're completely safe." In the next instant she felt herself suddenly lifted, falling back though only for a moment. She realized as the fall ended suddenly that she was entirely and completely suspended. "Yeah, you're in a swing," he confirmed for her though she'd not asked the question. Even with the blindfold that she wore, he could tell by her expression that she was still somewhat confused. "Go ahead, swing yourself a little, get used to it," he told her.

Kat was surprised with the comfort and ease as she did so. In a way, it felt as though she were floating. Her arms and legs held securely, obviously restrained though supported easily as she hung there.

"Comfy?"

"Yes," she finally responded much more relaxed now though still nervous as to what it was that Brett had in store for her. Kat jumped when she felt the sudden light touch of his hands encircling her breasts. She felt her nipples teased, immediately hardening even more than they already were. She allowed a pleasured sigh to escape her lips as he circled about her, his hands tracing imaginary patterns against her exposed flesh. Brett lifted each of her breasts slightly, allowing them to fall back comfortably against her rib cage before lifting them again, letting them fall again.

"You really do have nice tits," he told her, his fingers now flicking her nipples, not painfully so, but enough that she felt a tiny jolt of something different than she'd ever felt before. She next felt the stiff hardness of something being dragged across the top of her upper thigh, something foreign in touch that she could not place a name for. He continued to circle her, allowing the brush of whatever it was he held in his hand to cross over the tops of her breasts almost caressingly so as he did.

She felt it lift as though he'd removed it, then in a surprised sensation, she heard the sound of the brief quick slap even before she felt it, a tiny little sting, nothing really painful, though it had at first shocked her, as though it would, or actually should have been.

"Trust me," he again said softly, once again dragging what she now knew to be some sort of a soft whip, some sort of a riding crop or something once again dragging it against and over her tender flesh. She felt it now trace a line against her ass, and once again the briefest of withdrawals before hearing the sound of it, then the heat of it as it landed on her backside, causing her to wince though not with pain so much as the surprised shock of it as it landed.

"Very good," he told her as she'd managed to keep from crying out or saying anything, it hadn't really hurt that much after all, and had in fact felt pleasurable as she hung there totally helpless, thinking about it, now waiting expectantly for the next strike, welcoming it when it did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers