The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

Brett continued to repeat this process several times, still circling about her, occasionally reaching over to lift her breasts, or play with her nipples ensuring that they remained hard, though as aroused as she certainly now was, she had no doubt that they would remain so. Her pussy too, she knew was moist, wet, and richly lathered. Brett had finally and thankfully actually dipped his finger inside her, though not quite fucking her with it, lifting her moisture, and then placing his finger tip against her own lips. "Suck it," he'd asked, which she had, pleased with her own taste, finding it even sweeter than Mandy's had been as she cleaned off his fingers completely.

After a time, she could hear Brett move away, the sound of his clothes being removed as he tossed them off to one side. Though she couldn't see him of course, her mind did, watching him undress, the memory of his stiff swollen angry looking cock as Mandy had held it teasing her face until she'd found it, capturing it with her mouth. She now felt it again, felt it as Brett placed his stiff hard cock against one of her breasts, teasing her nipples with it.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Oh...yes!" Kat sighed pleasurably, her senses somehow heightened, her nipples tingling with each touch, each slap of his prick against them as he beat her little nipples furiously for a moment before once again moving on.

She soon felt herself being lowered, though remaining suspended as she hovered just off the ground. She heard movement, felt Brett's presence now as he repositioned himself directly between her outstretched legs, which she blushed at, realizing how vulnerably open she must be, almost obscenely so as she hung there.

"God you've got a gorgeous cunt too!" he told her, confirming the fact he was gazing directly at her exposed as she was. Once again the tip of his finger introducing itself against the hardness of her clit as he spread her lips with his fingers, revealing it even more fully than it already was.

"Fuck!" Kat spat unexpectedly, for Brett's mouth had indeed found her, encircling her hard pink little nubbin, kissing it, licking it, and then sucking it softly for the briefest of moments.

She then felt his fingers once again worming around inside her, tickling and caressing her "G" spot, feeling the exquisite sensation as he did so, knowing her juices were now flowing in abundance. Taking some, she felt his finger glide against the tiny puckered opening of her ass, caressing her there, applying her juices before retrieving more, doing the same. Kat felt herself holding her breath as he did so, another finger now penetrating her pussy again, teasing and pleasing her there while the caress against her ass continued, the probes now becoming more forceful, penetrating as she heard Brett spit on her, adding to the lubrications he had already placed there. She now felt his finger slip inside, just barely, but enough so that she now felt the twin pleasured violations of both openings. Scissored, he began to finger fuck her gently, one finger still teasing her cunt, the other now playfully caressing the inside of her ass, the sensation of both sending shivers of wicked naughty delight coursing through her as she struggled against the pleasured/pain, free swinging as she was for the moment until Brett halted her movement having once again placed his mouth over her cunt kissing and licking her there.

"Holy fucking shit!" she cried out unable to keep herself from doing so. She felt almost spasmodic, her body convulsing uncontrollably, his fingers continuing to probe, speed slightly increasing as he began finger-fucking her in Ernst now, her pleasures multiplying dramatically so as he did. Her clit felt on fire, as did her ass, the finger now fully embedded inside, as was the other inside her cunt, working together, pressing one another through the smallest of membranes separating both passages.

Before she even realized it, she felt the sweetness of her climax suddenly upon her, the tingling sensation just milliseconds before the explosion that filled her head with a thousand twinkling stars of pure orgasmic delight.

#

Never before in her entire life had she climaxed like that before. The sensation of floating, spiraling out of control while she did, the intensity which gripped her, coursing through her entire being from the tips of her toes, to the top of her head, and then outward as well. Her nipples glowing hotly as though each had had hot wax poured upon them, even her finger tips grew numb from the hard-felt orgasmic delight that she succumbed to as Brett latched onto her clit, sucking it for all he was worth as she screamed out her pleasure, her voice filling the room.

Kat felt limp, drained, thoroughly exhausted, and yet...exhilarated as well. Every fiber of her entire being still tingled pleasurably, a further reminder as to the intensity that she'd just moments ago experienced. Once again, Kat felt herself being lifted, still hovering, still suspended off the ground.

She had just barely managed to catch her breath when she felt the press of Brett's prick against the opening of her pussy. She felt him as he stood there between her legs now, teasing her almost too sensitive clitoris with the tip of his cock, rubbing it back and forth, side to side, up and down until the sensitivity once again turned to pleasure causing her to moan audibly.

"Oh God...oh God!" Kat repeated, surprised yet delighted that her body could respond as quickly as it was.

She felt Brett's fullness begin to penetrate, felt her own cunt wrapping itself warmly about him as he did so, slowly moving inwards one agonizing inch at a time until he had fully and completely embedded himself inside her, where he now held himself unmoving, allowing her to accommodate herself to his thick massive erection.

"Oh Brett! Fuck me baby, fuck me!" she pleaded then, squirming about on the swing trying in vain at the moment to fuck herself upon him if she had to, though he held her in place, unmoving, though allowing her to feel the gentle twitch of his cock as it throbbed wantonly inside her.

"Say it again," he told her.

"Fuck me."

"Again!"

"Fuck me!"

"AGAIN!"

"FUCK ME!"

Each time that she had, he did. Thrusting his blood engorged prick inside her, spearing her very soul. Thrusting in and out of her repeatedly, but only as she called out, now delirious with the rapturous pleasure once again coursing through her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out over and over again until her words became unintelligible, no longer able to keep up with the intense frenzied piston-like thrusts inside her cunt as she bounced wildly still suspended within the confines of the swing.

An eternity seemed to pass, time standing still, only the renewed pleasure, even more heightened than before as it claimed her driving her on towards the brink of madness. She felt her body once again convulsing, the orgasm now more intense than any before, rolling upon her like a wave, crashing against her. She hadn't even felt it when Brett removed his cock from her, only the warm surprising spray of his own climax alerting her to the fact that he was as it landed upon her everywhere, feeling it as it splashed once again against her breasts, the side of her face, down along her tummy and even against her cunt as Brett rubbed her there, spilling his spunk against her as it continued to spew in torrents of frothy thick creamy delight.

She felt the mask that had been shielding her eyes suddenly removed, though she remained constrained, still dangling in the air. Brett stood beside her now, his prick still somewhat erect, though not quite as angry looking as she remembered seeing it before. He soothed her body, his hands once again massaging in the lotion of his spending upon her, leaning over to kiss her now as he released the pin allowing her feet to swing downwards now touching the floor. Even then, she had to stand for a moment finding her legs, her balance, her body still weak, though gloriously so from her almost too intense pleasures.

Brett now helped her out of the swing, leading her by the hand weak kneed into the shower where he washed her, soaping her sensitive skin, bathing her with gentle caresses intermingling kisses between them as he did so.

#

The sun was well up when she opened her eyes. She had gotten in late, practically morning in fact by the time Brett had driven her back to the club just so she could pick up her car.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in, or rather should I say look at how Kat dragged in," Amanda chuckled as she walked towards the bed handing Kat a steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee. And though it was already past noon, she was grateful for it, sitting up in bed, still naked, allowing the sheet to fall away from her breasts. As it did, Amanda saw a few reddish streaks still criss-crossing her flesh.

"Holy shit sweetie," Amanda stated seeing the marks. "You care to tell me about it? Obviously, you had quite the night!"

"Tell me about it," Kat said easily, still weary, feeling a little groggy as well, though even then she felt a tingle between her legs as she vividly recalled the night before.

Amanda quickly sat down on the bed next to her, wearing only a man's white tee shirt, which is what she usually wore to bed, she anxiously waited, wanting to hear all the juicy details.

"So tell me...tell me...tell me!" Amanda repeated expectantly. "How'd it go between you and Brett anyway? Looks like you finally got some, and then some!" she added smiling at her.

"Oh yeah, and then some is right," Kat continued teasing, taking another sip of coffee before putting it down on her nightstand.

Kat was in fact wide-awake now, and amazingly quite aroused. Just the thought of, the memory of, the pleasures of, the past night reawakening the desire she had felt so intensely.

"So, you want to know all the naughty, juicy intimate little details huh?" She said scooting herself back against the bed, propping her own head up against a pillow.

"Hell yes!" Amanda said excitedly. "And don't leave a single thing out either!"

"Ok I won't, but...the only way I'm going to tell you, is while you're eating me," she said, seeing the expression on Amanda's face, her eyes suddenly growing as big around as saucers.

They had been roommates for a little over two years now, and though Kat knew Amanda was truly bi-sexual, enjoying a woman every bit as much as she enjoyed being with a man, in all that time she had never once pressed or forced anything between them, though she had certainly hinted at it several times.

"Really? You're actually serious?" Amanda said looking at her, especially as Kat lay naked, almost expectantly with her head comfortably pressed against the pillow. She spread her legs then, bent at the knee. "Damn! I guess you are!" Amanda said, suddenly pulling her tee shirt up and over her head, revealing the obvious, that she too had been naked beneath it. She quickly positioned herself between Kat's legs, thrilled and delighted that this was finally happening after all this time with the two of them living together.

"Just one thing...you stop, I stop," Kat told her. "So if you want to hear it all..."

Kat felt the sweet tickling touch of Amanda's tongue as it began to dance pleasurably upon the floor of her clitoris.

"So I'm sitting there at the bar waiting for him to show up, when after a while he does, and slides this interesting little box over towards me..."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers