All Comments on 'The Girl Across The Street Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Interesting story with real questions as to what's coming

Harry certainly has the knack for attracting beautiful women. This story repeats that phenomenon with Trish and Danielle.

However, it seems like the relationship with Trish may be a ticking bomb as she and Harry work together and are quite casual about exposing themselves. While we do not know the outcome of the situation of the branch manager and his auditor, the in-depth examination of their relationship certainly makes me wonder what might happen with Trish and Harry.

It seemed like the situation with the voyeurs at the tank had more potential. Since they were watching the two nudists, did they see the intimate encounter? And, if so, what became of that?

Danielle is certainly enlightened. It will be interesting to see how this menage a trois plays out.

All and all, this is a classic Stoner story with nudity, romance, and sex. I, for one, am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Hope more is cumming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the story, but... Trish and Will are presented as smart, competent, and honest characters with highly sensitive positions at work, and having them do something as STUPID as playing nude in public is throwing me right out of the story. What do they THINK is going to happen?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oooo...kay, alrighty, then...that is quite the thrilling story; Danielle is more than a little "enlightened", as another reader said (to use their term).

Posing for Fred is dangerous, to say the least; bit, I take it his history as a photographer allows him to carry on like this...all the while, Will and Trish 'reap-the-benefits' of the session(s)

I think I get a whiff of 'some kind of dtama' here...but it will be worked out positively...

Five Stars!!

Barest1Barest1over 1 year ago

Definitely imaginative! Kept me attentive and drippy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.