The Girl Across The Street Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen took advantage of the fact that all four of us were unemployed. Starting January 2, we spent eight to ten hours a day in Priscilla's theater undergoing what I guess you could call intense dance lessons. D'Wayne had some dance training. As a former gymnast, Alicia picked it up quickly. Trish's diving experience aided her. I was the one holding us back. I think Gretchen would have replaced me if there had been anyone to replace me with.

After about a week of basic dance training, Gretchen started teaching us the specific moves we would have to make in her dance. After a couple of days of learning them piece-by-piece, Gretchen insisted that we had to start practicing the entire dance from start to finish. She also insisted that we do that in the nude. Alicia, D'Wayne, Trish, and I spent eight to ten hours a day in the theater naked. We went through the dance, I'd guess, fifteen to twenty times a day. Thankfully, Gretchen did not insist that we fuck each time we went through the dance. I guess she assumed that we all knew how to do that.

The fourth Saturday that January was a cold day with snow threatened. Despite the depressing weather, we were all excited. Danielle was a little less excited than Trish and me. Danielle had already gotten herself off in front of an audience once, although she was enthused about the opportunity to do it again. Trish and I were thrilled by the thought that we'd be fucking onstage in front of about 100 people. We were at the theater at the d'Ubo estate several hours early.

Alicia and D'Wayne arrived not long after we did. They arrived together. It was evident that there was a mutual attraction between them. I was glad for Alicia because I knew she felt bad about her breakup with her last boyfriend.

Danielle, Trish, Alicia, D'Wayne and I were sitting backstage clothed about an hour before the performance when an attractive young woman and a young man came up to us. None of us had seen either of them before. "Please take all of your clothes off," the young woman told us.

"Why?" D'Wayne asked, "there's still an hour until the show."

"We need to sanitize you," the young woman said. "Mrs. d'Ubo's orders," she added.

Somewhat apprehensively, we all undressed. The young woman poured some liquid into her hand, rubbed her hands together, and them worked them through the hair on my head as if she were shampooing me. "Disinfectant," she said. "It will dry before the show." My scalp tingled slightly. She poured more on the liquid on a soft cloth and very thoroughly wiped the "disinfectant" over every inch of my skin. The young man was doing the same to Alicia.

When the young woman had finished washing me, she squatted in front of me. She took my dick in her left hand and pulled a slender swab out of the plastic box she had with her. She inserted the swab into the slit in my dickhead. The tingling sensation of the "disinfectant" was both painful and arousing. "Viruses can live in your urethra," the young woman explained. She ran the swab damned far in. I glanced at Danielle and Trish, who seemed amused by my predicament. I was glad when she pulled the swab out but wasn't looking forward to the next time I had to piss.

The young woman dropped the swab she'd run up my dick into a plastic bag. "Please turn around and bend over," she instructed. What now? I saw Alicia was bent over in front of the young man, so I also did as I was told. The young woman pushed something big past my sphincter and all the way to my prostate. She worked whatever it was around inside me. The tingling sensation was more intense in my colon and continued after the woman had removed whatever she had shoved up my ass. That, coupled with the sensation inside my dick, made me almost painfully hard.

"I like what it did," Trish said, looking at my erection. "Maybe we should have her come to the house and disinfect you regularly."

The young woman was finished with me. She did the same to D'Wayne. The young man "disinfected" Danielle and Trish. That entailed wiping down every inch of them. Instead of using a swab, the young man put "disinfectant" on a finger and worked his finger around inside Danielle's and Trish's pussies and asses. When he was done, Danielle said, "Damn! I feel like I'm on fire. I need to be fucked, Will."

Unbeknownst to us, Gretchen had been in the shadows. Her stern voice intoned, "no fucking until you're onstage!"

"But," Danielle said, "I don't get fucked onstage."

"Your masturbation will be more entertaining for the audience if you're already horny," Gretchen replied. That was it: no sex until people were watching.

The tingling sensation in my ass and in my dick didn't go away. Nor did my erection. I was grateful when Danielle went out to start the show because it meant I was that much closer to some relief.

We watched Danielle's dance from the wings. She looked incredible. She worked the dildo inside herself more passionately than the first performance. Microphones again picked up Danielle's breathing, moans, and squeals, and the sound of the dildo in her wet pussy. From the wings, it seemed even more erotic than the first time Danielle did it. I can only imagine what it was like watching and listening to Danielle from a seat in the house.

Danielle came off stage sweaty and spent. I gave her a quick hug and kiss before the four of us went out onstage. Trish and I went to the far side of the stage and stood facing the audience and holding hands. Alicia and D'Wayne were in a similar pose on the opposite side of the stage. We stood like that for, maybe, 90 seconds before the music started.

Going on stage nude was a powerful experience. I had gone nude in front of others a lot by that point but never in front of this many people. Although the house lights were off, I could see that the theater was full. I could see individual faces in the audience. Standing there letting them look at my nude body was both exciting and, a bit, intimidating. Just before the music started, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride. I was proud that I was exposing my entire body to these people. I was proud that Trish was standing nude next to me. I was proud that Danielle had exposed herself and orgasmed in front of these people.

When the music started, I had to focus on what I was doing. Being nude in front of an audience didn't cause me anxiety, but the dance did. I was grateful to Trish and Alicia who kept me from making any huge mistakes. After the two couples switched partners, Gretchen had said she wanted us to be very "touchy." As soon as I began dancing with Alicia, she had a hand on my dick. At one point in our dance, Alicia turned her back to me and jammed her ass against my dick. Alicia's skin glistened with sweat.

Alicia remembered the specific spot down stage left where we were supposed to fuck. The spot was important so that the mikes could pick up the sounds of us fucking. As the music approached the cue, Alicia led me to the spot. On cue, Alicia abruptly fell on her back on the stage floor. I dove into a push-up position above her, lowered myself down, and slid into her. Alicia wrapped her beautiful dark legs around me. Her "I need this so bad!" was amplified throughout the theater.

We were both so aroused, from the dance and from the continuing effect of the "disinfectant," that we just started pounding. Like Alicia, I needed to come as quickly as possible. I must confess I was selfish. I was more focused on getting myself off than Alicia. Alicia's bucking against me suggested she was in the same place. At least I remembered where her spot was.

I'm sure Alicia and I came sooner than Gretchen or Priscilla wanted us to. The stimulation was just too intense. Whatever the chemical was that the woman spread inside my dick, it created a sensation when I came that I never felt before. Alicia came with a scream and fingers dug into my back. I stayed in Alicia until, a few moments later, I heard the familiar sound of Trish's orgasm from across the stage.

As I helped Alicia to her feet, she said softly "God that was good!" I think she had meant that to be a private comment between us. The sound system broadcast it throughout the hall.

Knowing my comment would go out to the audience, I replied, "it's always great with you."

I'd never forgotten that the audience was there. However, it didn't really hit me that Alicia and I had orgasmed in front of 100 people until we stood facing the audience. Trish and D'Wayne were standing together on the other side of the stage. There was a small bead of semen on the head of my dick, which glistened with Alicia's fluids. Alicia bent forward, wiped up the bead with her finger, and put the finger in her mouth. I think that told the audience that we hadn't just simulated sex, we had really had orgasms right in front of them.

The theater was dead silent for about a minute after Alicia cleaned off my dick. Alicia tapped my shoulder. I turned to face her. We embraced and kissed. I think Trish and D'Wayne did the same thing. That was when the audience started to applaud, slowly at first but it built. After a couple of minutes, Danielle came back out and stood nude at center stage. We gave her a moment to get another round of applause before Alicia and I and Trish and D'Wayne went to her left and right. Danielle and I kissed quickly. The five of us put our arms around each other's back and stood facing the audience naked as the days we were born. Words cannot communicate how great it felt to be standing there.

The d'Ubos' theater had a reception space attached. There was food and a bar there for the audience after our show. Priscilla had made clear that she wanted the five of us there, nude, mingling with the audience. I walked into the reception room between Danielle and Trish. Danielle immediately went to Carol and Bruce. Trish and I were starting to follow her when a voice I remembered said from behind us, "we should have made those your uniforms at the bank."

Trish and I turned and were face to face with our former boss Liz Rand. Standing next to Liz, with an arm around her, was Heartland Bank's former CEO Geoffrey Cardon. I felt a lot more naked standing in front of my old boss than I had onstage in front of 100 people.

"Nice performance," Cardon said.

Thank you," I replied. "I'm a little surprised to see the two of you here."

"You know the Bank was sold?" Cardon asked. I nodded. "The buyer decided to replace all the senior management."

"Since we're no longer prominent members of the City's financial community, we're free to explore other interests," Liz said.

"I've known the d'Ubos for years," Cardon said. "They did some business with the Bank and Priscilla has invited us to various events over the years." Although he didn't have a drink in his hand, it seemed to me that Cardon had consumed a few.

"We didn't think it was appropriate for us to go while we were senior executives at the Bank," Liz said. "And, of course, because Geoff was married to someone else."

Rather crassly, I thought, Cardon said, "Will seems quite well endowed. How does that feel Trish?"

"Wonderful, and Will knows how to use it," Trish replied. "But, I'm just a good friend. Will's girlfriend, Danielle, is the beauty over there." Trish pointed to where Danielle was standing nude with her clothed parents.

"The way she used that dildo onstage certainly gave Geoff a hard-on," Liz said.

"You're a lucky man Lewis," Cardon said.

Thankfully, Danielle, Carol, and Bruce came over before the conversation could go any farther. Bruce had met Geoff Cardon before. I introduced him to Liz and introduced Danielle and Carol to both Liz and Geoff.

"You approve of what Danielle did onstage tonight?" Cardon asked Carol and Bruce.

"Of course," Carol responded. "She looked very beautiful, it was entertaining for us, and I know Danielle enjoyed herself."

Liz stepped in before Cardon could say anything else. "I thought your performance was outstanding Danielle. That must have been an incredible experience. I envy you," Liz said.

"Thank you," Danielle replied.

"Trish, Will," Liz continued, "you both look much better nude than you did clothed in the office. I can't compare with Trish or Danielle, but I hope that we can all get together in the altogether soon."

Before anyone could say anything else, we heard a sharp clap of hands. That was followed by Priscilla d'Ubo announcing, "After such a stimulating performance, I had hoped we would be able to have some fun together. However, my staff tells me it has started snowing hard and it is forecast to get worse later into the night. It pains me to say this, but I think you all should go home while you can do so safely. I am sorry. We will all get together soon."

It was bad out that night. Rather than try the driveway up the hill to our house, Danielle, Trish, and I followed Carol and Bruce to theirs. The homeowners' association always made sure that Poplar Run was plowed. It was nice and warm inside the Webb house. The five of us stripped off and got drinks. As we stood in the kitchen, Bruce said, "I'm not sure what Geoff Cardon meant by his question, but I'm proud of all three of you." He put his free arm around Carol's bare back and said, "I'm honored to have the three sexiest women alive all under this roof."

We took our drinks into the Webbs' den. I sat on a small sofa between Danielle and Trish. Bruce sat in an armchair with Carol on his lap. After Carol finished her drink, she whispered in Bruce's ear. I saw Bruce smile. He put a hand between his wife's legs and began fingering her. When Bruce finished his drink, he looked at Carol. She nodded and stood up. Bruce said, "After those arousing performances you gave tonight, Carol thinks we owe the three of you something in return." He stood. "Let's go upstairs," he said, adding, "I hope you find this entertaining."

Carol led us up the stairway. Bruce followed, keeping a hand on his wife's bare ass. I followed Danielle and Trish. Once we entered the master bedroom, Bruce and Carol embraced. Carol was stroking Bruce's rising dick. Bruce had a finger inside Carol. Moments later, Bruce was on his back on the bed and Carol was riding him.

Of course, we watched. Danielle took my hand. She seemed both surprised and excited by her parents' conduct. Carol and Bruce are an attractive couple. As Carol became more aroused, I was struck by how similar her movements and sounds during sex were to Danielle's. The similarity grew stronger as Carol came. It was almost as if Carol was trying to do an impression of her daughter having orgasm. Trish leaned over to Danielle and said, "that's you!" The most striking similarity to me was that, like Danielle, Carol Webb looked beautiful when she came.

After Carol and Bruce had both come, Danielle, Trish, and I got into bed with them. The five of us slept together that night. In the morning, I had the unique experience of making love to Danielle while her parents made love inches away from us in the same bed. After we had all come, Carol insisted that I apologize for excluding Trish by eating her to an orgasm while the Webbs watched.

On top of the recession/depression, we had an ugly winter. Since Trish and I were not working, we mostly stayed home and tried to stay in shape. Danielle went to her job at the d'Ubo estate some days. Other days she worked from home. I'm afraid Danielle had a few Zoom meetings during which other participants saw Trish or me nude in the background. The weather put a temporary end to any more performances, but Danielle was still busy trying to find trained performers willing to do erotic performances, encouraging established groups to stage erotic performances, fielding requests from groups and performers who wanted d'Ubo support, and keeping track of the money. As the economy continued to suck, Danielle found more legitimate artists willing to consider a gig with d'Ubo Artistic Explorations.

We went for a couple of months during which about the only people I saw, apart from a few strangers at the grocery, were Danielle, Trish, Carol, and Bruce. If you are going to be effectively shut in with four people, they would be the four I would choose. However, Trish and I were both getting frustrated that we had nothing meaningful to do.

The weather, and our fortunes, changed in March. During some balmy 50-degree days, Trish got a call. "Will," she reported, "that was Liz Rand. She wants us to meet with her Thursday at some small bank, River Valley. She said she may have jobs for us." The address Liz had given Trish struck me as unusual. It was in an area where the suburbs petered out into fields and farms.

Trish and I dressed in our best suits that Thursday. The bank building sat about 100 yards off the state highway. It was a one-story structure that looked like it was built in the 1980s. There was a traditional bank lobby in front, but it was obvious there were offices behind that. As Trish and I sat waiting for Liz, I realized this was, already, the longest time I had been clothed in a couple of months. Clothed had become uncomfortable.

We didn't have to wait long until Liz came out, dressed like I remembered her from Heartland Bank. She led us past the teller stations and through a solid door into a large empty room. Along one wall were several small offices and, in a corner, one large one. Instead of interior walls, the offices were separated from the common area where we stood by clear glass going from floor to ceiling. The large office and the one smaller office had furniture in them. The others were empty.

Also waiting in the large empty room was Geoff Cardon, in his trademark three-piece pinstripe suit. We nodded at each other in lieu of the now forbidden handshakes. Cardon invited us into the large office, obviously his.

"First," Cardon started, "I owe you an apology for my behavior at the performance back in January. I am sorry. Thanks to Liz, I've come to a greater appreciation of what you did that night."

Geoff drew a deep breath. Apologizing was not something he did often, and it was obviously difficult for him. "What you see here," Cardon said, "is a potential. Priscilla d'Ubo used to own a bank," he said, naming a prominent regional bank. "She and I have talked at length and she has put together a group of investors who bought this bank. The idea is to have a bank that reflects Priscilla's values and makes money. Priscilla has entrusted that mission to Liz and me. We need to fill out the rest of our management team. It will be lean. We'd like the two of you to be it."

"What Geoff means by a bank that reflects Priscilla d'Ubo's values will appeal to you, I think," Liz said. "For one thing, we will all work nude. The two of you will be nude. Geoff and I will be nude. Our tellers and IT staff will be nude, all the time. That fact will feature in our advertising. Second, we will seek out customers, locally and nationally, whose activities show a positive attitude towards the human body and sex, so long as they are profitable. The initial compensation will not be great for any of us. However, our working conditions should offset that some and we will all share in the gains as we grow profits."

We spent another two hours listening to Geoff and Liz describe their vision for the bank and our roles. Trish and I asked a lot of questions which Geoff and Liz answered candidly. By the end of our meeting, the bad impression Geoff had made in January was almost erased and I was ready to go to work for Liz again. Trish looked like she was thinking the same.

"We do not want your answer today," Liz said to end our meeting. "Take the weekend. Talk it over with Danielle. Call if you have any other questions. Let us know whether you're on board next week."

On the drive home, Trish said, "I like getting back into the industry and I'd love to work for Liz again. I never dealt with Geoff Cardon much at Heartland. He seemed like an asshole in January, but Liz seems to have him under control now. Of course, working nude would be wonderful."