The Girl Across The Street Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What went unsaid but we both knew too well was that neither of us had any leads on any other jobs, and not for want of trying. Trish hadn't had any savings when we lost our jobs at Heartland. My savings were dwindling. We'd been living the last few months off Danielle's earnings. Wouldn't it be unfair to Danielle if we rejected anything that paid us money?

Trish and I discussed the jobs with Danielle that evening. "I think," Danielle said, "you're in the same spot I was when Priscilla offered me the job as director of her erotic performing arts enterprise. You'll be working in your industry but in a way overtly tied to sex. Once you do that, you will have that label forever. People will judge you based on that. Some doors will be closed forever because some people will perceive you as weird or a pervert."

"So," Trish asked, "you're saying Will and I shouldn't take the jobs?"

"No," Danielle said smiling. "We're exhibitionists and the three of us love each other in every way including physically. We all enjoy sex and see nothing wrong with doing so openly. Those are large parts of who we are. Let's embrace it! That may well take us places we haven't yet imagined."

"What about Geoff Cardon?" I asked.

"Will," Danielle replied, "you can't see people with a woman's eyes. Liz Rand controls Geoff Cardon. She has the power and she'll run things. You two liked working for her before. That can only get better once you all take your clothes off."

As usual, Danielle's analysis made sense. We didn't need the weekend to decide. Liz had given us her cell number in case we had any questions. Trish and I got on the speaker and called Liz Friday morning to say we accepted the offer. "Great!" Liz said. "I can't promise this venture will make money, but I will promise that we'll all have fun trying." Liz ended the call on an enigmatic note. "I don't know yet what else Priscilla will expect us to do, but that could be fun too."