The Girl Downstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla, however had other ideas. She stopped the tit fuck, letting her breasts fall free from Dean's cock, the pressure gone, the stimulation gone, Dean's orgasm subsided, like an animal which had reared its head to protect its territory, and had retreated back into its lair once the threat had gone.

"Oh shit, your tits are waaay too fucking good!" Dean panted as he regained his composure, his rock hard cock swinging about in Carla's face.

Carla chuckled, and stood up, turning the shower off, "Come on, let's go have some proper fun,"

Carla led Dean out of the bathroom and to the bedroom, still wet, neither bothering to towel off. They began kissing again, and Carla's mouth found its way to Dean's cock again, and began to blow him.

Her eyes flickered over to the clock on her bedside table, and took her mouth off Dean's cock, "Shit! Dani'll be home soon! Better make this quick!"

"What? How long til she gets back?" Dean asked, confused.

"About 5 minutes,"

"Shit!"

"We were in the shower longer than I thought!" Carla exclaimed, bundling Dean back into the bathroom, sitting him on the toilet. Carla bolted the door and knelt between Dean's legs. She used her biceps to push her tits together, creating a deep cleavage, and using a forearm to lift them up, and the other hand to jerk Dean off. She grasped Dean's cock, and held it against the valley of her breasts, so the head was almost inside, and began to pump it, her tits jiggling as she did so.

Dean moaned at the combination of feeling Carla's hand on his shaft, and his head dipping in and out of her cleavage with each pump and flick of her wrist, her breasts slapping around it, hugging it.

Carla was going full speed ahead, the pleasure rapidly building in his loins, starting to thrust back slightly against the motion of Carla's hand along his cock, his head penetrating the soft creamy valley between her tits.

The pressure began to build, and Dean stopped thrusting, "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!"

Carla grinned and continued, her breasts jiggling as Dean's orgasm swirled at the base of his cock like a great whirlpool in his crotch. He glanced over at the clock. Still at least 15 minutes until Dani was due home.

"Carla...stop!" Dean moaned, not wanting to cum just yet, but she was beckoning it forth like someone's dog running to them when they whistle. It was boundering to her as fast as its legs could carry it, some precum oozing from his tip like the dog's drool.

"Carla, stop! Stop!" Dean's efforts were futile, his orgasm about to crash over him like a wave against the rocks at the shore, and there was nothing he could do to stop it now. He tried to hold it back, trying to stop it from overwhelming him.

"STOOOOOOOP!" Dean moaned loudly as his orgasm shattered his efforts, a shot erupting from the tip and painting a solid white stripe between Carla's chin and her cleavage, dribbling down between her tits and towards her navel.

Carla dipped down and wrapped her lips around the head, taking the rest of Dean's load down her throat, her tongue swirling the head, tasting him, savouring every drop of cum he pumped down her throat.

As Dean's orgasm subsided, Carla slowed, still continuing her blowjob until she was sure Dean had relinquished all he had to give, the tremors she was causing rippled throughout his body, raw and tender.

She popped Dean out of her mouth and rubbed the remaining cum into her chest like it was lotion, soaking into her skin.

"Sorry I had to finish so quickly," she apologized, "Just Dani'll be home soon, and we don't want her to know what we've been up to, so we need some time to calm down and clean up,"

"Seems fair enough," Dean breathed, "You do that, I'll just...be a while..."

Carla scowled at him, which seemed to act like a remote control for Dean's body, as he sat up and began to help her out tidying the room and getting ready for Dani's return.

They were finished in about 10 minutes, allowing the pair to relax on the couch before Dani got home. She was wearing a tracksuit and a few sweatbands, throwing her sports bag down before heading straight to the shower, not really paying Dean and Carla much attention aside from a "Hi,"

A few minutes later, Dean excused himself and decided to leave, feeling like he was beginning to encroach.

Carla gave him a quick kiss and a hug, whispering to him as he left, "Dinner was delicious. I hope you bring dessert next time."

12