All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Preg her.....

She definitely wants more than a simple fuck.....she probably would like a lifetime affair, so give it to her, baby(s) and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another great story

Very well written as always....

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 16 years agoAuthor
I rarely leave a comment on my own stories

But under the circumstances, it seems I need to. I can't begin to tell you how many emails (most annon) have written to ask me if I was worried the girl could get pregnant, or about disease, or if they're going to end up getting married etc.

Come on folks, this is a "story" plain and simply, written and designed to provoke what I thought would be arousal, excitement. If people are seriously worried about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the intent of the story itself, then you have too much worry and time on your hands.

SO...for the sake of anyone else reading this. He's old enough that he had a vasectomy years ago. Obviously he hasn't been dating or seeing anyone, so he's pretty disease free. She's barely out of high school (but mature enough she's on the pill) just recently lost her virginity, so she's not a sleep around either. As far as marriage? Hell no...lets be real. She's off to college and a new life for herself in a few months, he gets a BIG promotion, meets and marries another woman with lots of money, and his ex-wife kicks herself for ever leaving him. Oh yeah, and his daughter comes to live with the two of them instead and then gets sexually involved with him and his new wife. There...is that better?

Geeze........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10/10

what an absolute banger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous