The Girl with the Sea Colored Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni undid her skirt and shimmied out of it. She took her sexy top off. She was wearing no bra. She was about to pull her lace top stockings off but Brad told her to keep them on. Then he forced his shoes off. His pants came down and he stepped out of them. He was in his socks and underwear. He peeled his socks off. He was staring at Danni's naked form. She looked so sweet and petite. She had beautiful pear shaped breasts and delicious hips.

"Oh God, take them off and show it to me," Danni demanded, reaching out, grabbing the edges of Brad's underwear in her fingertips and trying to snatch them off.

"Here, check this out," Brad whispered, pulling his hand out of Danni's wet pussy, dragging his underwear off and tossing his underwear away.

Danni gasped. Brad's large cock bounced into view.

"Oh boy, oh my God," Danni whispered, running her fingers through hair as she stared at it.

Brad reached out and placed his hand on Danni's shoulder. He directed her to step down into the hot tub.

"C'mon baby, in you go," Brad whispered as Danni dipped her toe into the warm bubbling water.

"Are you gonna let me worship that big hard cock of yours," Danni softly asked as she took her first step and then her second step into the tub.

"Hell yeah," Brad softly stated, his eyes wandering over Danni's body as she descended into the glowing frenzy. "That's exactly what I have in mind, girl."

Danni dropped into the water. She sank down until the water was up to her neck. She watched grinning as Brad dropped into the water. He really was a great looking guy and completely different from her slim, pale, ephemeral and thoughtful Aaron. Brad was so physical and Aaron was all cerebral.

There was no need to ask Brad to sit up on the edge of the hot tub so Danni could swim between his open legs to please him. Brad just did it. How many times had he gone through this routine before, Danni wondered for a few seconds. How many girls had he cooked for, stripped down and then brought into this tub to grovel before his big hard dick? The thought of him doing that annoyed Danni for a few seconds, but then she just mentally dropped it.

"Come here, baby and please, Brad," he softly invited, while Danni grinned up at him, her eyes fixed on the tip of his large cock.

"Of course," Danni whispered, "I've been hoping to do this to you from the first moment I met you."

"It's all here for you," Brad said, flexing his dick for Danni.

Danni laughed. She swam between Brad's open legs just like he wanted her to. She placed her hands on his open thighs. Her fingers slipped up his body and around the base of his prick. She slowly rose up out of the bubbling liquid. Fiery water ran through her dark hair and down her lightly tanned back. Water streamed down between her hard pear-shaped breasts. Brad reached out and rested his large hand on the back of Danni's slim neck. He gently stroked her there.

Danni rose up out of the seething water. She grinned silently at Brad. She kissed Brad's open mouth while he stroked her. It was a deep noisy kiss with plenty of tongue action. Water trickled and slipped over Danni's wet skin and hair. She broke the kiss with a sweet crispy smack. She sank down before him, softly peppering his torso with French pecks, while he sighed and grinned.

"Oh, it's so beautiful and big," Danni whispered, looking at Brad's cock and then looking up into his dark eyes with a smile on her face.

Danni grinned up at Brad for a second and then she dropped her head. Brad sighed and closed his eyes for a moment as he felt Danni's lips come into contact with the head of his cock. He opened his eyes a few seconds later and looked down between his legs. He could sense Danni's hot breath on his knob. He could see her dark wet head turning as she teased him. He could feel her open mouthed smacks and pecks on the underside of his point and the first few inches of his hard shaft. He was so aware of her slim fingers and the soft part of her thumb circling and running over the base of his erection.

"Oh my God, that's so nice," Danni murmured as she slid her tongue and lips around and over Brad's oozing end.

Brad ran his fingers through Danni's hair. He could sense the soft pluck of her mouth on his tip. He could feel the tug on his head as Danni softly sucked him. She was cradling his large balls in her open palm; she was stroking his nuts with her thumb and tickling them with her fingers.

"Let me put it between your tits, Danni," Brad softly said.

Danni broke contact with Brad's cock. She grinned up at him.

"For sure," she said, moving up and forward, holding her breasts in her hands as Brad's nuts and then dick rubbed up her chest.

"Mmmm nice one, Danni," Brad whispered as he felt his cock enclosed within Danni's beautiful boobs.

"Like it, huh," Danni asked, grinning up at him, as she began rising up and down, stroking the sensitive and tingling underside of his head and shaft with the soft wet skin between her breasts. "It feels so nice and snug in there."

"It's fucking beautiful, baby," Brad said. "It feels fucking perfect in there!"

Danni laughed. Danni looked down and watched the head of Brad's cock as it appeared from between her cleavage as she dropped, only to vanish again as Danni rose. She liked looking at the end of Brad's cock. His eye was open and she could see the clear fluid bubbling and running in his opening. Danni looked up at Brad at exactly the right moment though because he shot a thin stream of pre-cum from his cock. Danni narrowly avoided getting hit in the eye. The flying line of fluid ended up on her slim wet neck and chest.

Brad laughed. Danni watched him with wide delighted eyes and a happy smile.

"I almost shot you in the face," Brad replied.

"Really," Danni said, before bursting into loud laughter. "I don't wanna go blind, Brad, so watch where your bodily fluids go!"

"Awww, c'mon and blow me a bit more, baby," Brad whispered, "I like it so much!"

"Yeah okay," Danni happily replied, dropping back down into the water, reaching out and taking Brad's base in her fist and leaning in.

Danni placed her open mouth on Brad's dribbling head. She pushed down. Brad's knob slid inside. Danni dropped, closing her lips around the contours of his prick, as she sunk slowly towards the hard base. She filled her whole mouth with his top and his shaft. She gagged as the tip of his erection came into contact with the back of her throat.

"Oh yeah, Danni," Brad whispered, while gently playing with her wet hair, as she forced herself down on it again and again, trying to get Brad's cock to enter her throat.

Danni gagged and coughed. She didn't care though. She had never done anything like this with Aaron before. She had tentatively given her boyfriend head now and then when he asked for it, but she had never choked on his cock the way she was choking on Brad's cock now. Danni had to admit it - good looking pushy Brad seemed to bring out the dirty little girl in her.

Up and down Danni went, driving her head as she descended and took her lover's penis inside her mouth before sweetly rising back to the tip with a good hard squeaky drag. Brad let out a moan of pleasure. He looked down between his thick tanned thighs and watched the pretty petite female working there like a busy little bee. Danni's wet head turned, twisted, rose and dropped. Brad couldn't take much more, nor did he want to.

"What, what is it," Danni squealed as Brad reached down, slipped his hands under her armpits and then lifted his dripping, streaming, girly-girl prize from the water. "Are you gonna do me here on your back patio, Brad?"

"Shoosh, you cheeky thing."

Brad clutched Danni to him. She was laughing. Their mouths met in a passionate and deep open kiss. Brad turned and carried her out of the tub. He lay her down on the patio deck. She whined and stretched out.

"Oh my God, Brad," Danni muttered, after breaking the kiss and before Brad moved over her and pressed his open lips against her pretty ear. "Shouldn't we just go to bed?"

"Shoosh, I wanna play with you here a bit more first - you may have wanted to suck my dick from the first moment you met me, but I've been dreaming of making a meal out of your beautiful body since day one."

Danni giggled and sighed. Brad slowly pushed and pressed against Danni's soft wet ear with his lips and tongue, while she turned her head, closed her eyes and grinned. She then gasped, her toes curled and her fingers fluttered as Brad started kissing Danni's neck, then her flushed cheek and then her closed eyelid. Brad meanwhile was lying on his side pressed up against Danni's petite frame. Brad was running his hand along Danni's hip, over her abdomen and then across her breast.

"Oh my God," Danni whispered into the night, her voice drowned out by the whir of the hot tub motor.

Brad made Danni lie on her back. She did so. He slid over her. He kissed her sensitive spots. He gently sucked on the ends of her lobes. He placed his lips against the hollow of her neck and exhaled hotly there, running the flat part of his tongue around and around inside while Danni closed her eyes, whined, held his head in her hands and scrunched his short dark hair.

Finally Brad moved on, but even more delicious sensations were to follow because Brad began sucking Danni's nipples, while dragging and whipping the point of his tongue over her tips without stopping, even though Danni was twisting, turning from side to side and whining up at the stars above.

"Oh my God, Brad," Danni whimpered.

With roving pecks Brad began kissing Danni's trembling belly. He carefully pushed the point of his tongue inside Danni's cute little button while he clutched and rubbed her sweet moving hips.

"Brad, you bastard, you have stop that," Danni muttered, before squirming around beneath her lover and breaking into a long low moan. "Oh my God, Brad, I can't stand that; oh my God, Brad! I don't normally get this sort of attention at home! It's so delicious, but oh my God!"

"Give me your feet, Danni," Brad said a few moments after releasing his lover from her exquisite torment.

"Why, they're mine," Danni whispered, with a soft laugh, before speaking again. "What are you going to do with them, why do you want them?"

Brad didn't say what he was going to do, but Danni tentatively offered him what he wanted. Brad cradled Danni's pretty feet in his hands. He dropped his head and began planting noisy wet smacks on her toes, insteps and heels. A moment later he was sliding his tongue over all the spots and places he had just kissed.

"Oh okay, that's quite nice, wow, okay," Danni said, before squealing, twisting and breaking out into laughter. "Oh wow! You really shouldn't do this to a ticklish girl! I didn't know you liked feet - how interesting - OWWWW HA HA HA!"

"I'll bet you'll find this interesting as well, Danni-baby," Brad said, before dropping Danni's well licked feet, pushing Danni's legs open and back, and then suddenly lunging forward.

Danni gasped. She closed her eyes and then her jaw dropped. Brad reached in and with gentle movements opened Danni up, so her folds, lips and clitoris were exposed to the serene light coming from the hot tub. Brad was in there a second later. Brad's mouth came into contact with Danni's pussy. He was carefully slipping and sliding his tongue over Danni's dripping crease. His nose was in her hair and then he was moving around, seeking the most sensitive and awe inspiring spots about her clit.

"Oh boy, Brad," Danni whispered, between deep breaths. "You've almost found it. Oh, so close! Oh nearly, just to the left a touch! OHHH, THAT'S IT, RIGHT THERE!"

Brad had the place and he didn't move off it for a long time. Danni softly moaned over and over again on Brad's back patio. She twisted. She tried closing her legs and locking Brad's head into place, but he pushed her thighs apart and managed to keep breathing.

"Oh my God, I've never had someone do this to me so well," Danni gasped out, "I mean I've had it done, but not this well before. I mean, oh my God, I mean, oh shit, Brad!"

Brad gently ran his tongue over that spot while his lips munched and munched and munched. Then Brad pushed two fingers inside Danni's pussy and she began screaming and thrashing about like a wild thing. Brad stopped a minute later.

"Oh why, Brad," Danni pouted, displeased, "why be so unkind to a good girl like me?"

"Cause you're gonna wake up the whole fucking neighborhood, beautiful," Brad hissed, jumping to his feet, reaching down for Danni, lifting her up and putting her on her feet. "Time to take this inside, baby."

"So unfair, Brad-baby," Danni murmured, before Brad made her scream again by lifting her high up in his arms, lining up his hard cock with her crease, lowering her again and penetrating her pussy with his dick.

Danni gasped and stared into Brad's eyes. She was speechless. Brad sighed and closed his eyes. The tip of his prick had been nestled against Danni's opening for less than a second, before he had entered her and then plowed a soft hot relentless course deep inside her body.

"Oh my God, Brad," Danni whispered in his ear, her slim arms draped around his neck, "you're so damned strong!"

"C'mon baby, let's take this to bed," Danni's lover said. "Let Brad make you cum and make you feel real good."

"Yeah, amen to that, baby."

*

Brad's hard cock was buried in Danni's body. He was holding her behind in the palms of his hands. He turned on the spot. He switched the hot tub motor off with his big toe. The patio was instantly plunged into darkness. Brad began walking. He crossed the back patio and entered his apartment.

"Oh Brad," Danni whispered, her head lying against his chest, as he stepped through the open door, turned back, slid the door shut, reached out and locked it, and then carried Danni off towards his bedroom.

"Let's go to bed, baby," Brad whispered. "Brad will take good care of you tonight."

Brad and Danni passionately kissed as he carried her down the long dark hall and into his bedroom. He kicked the door closed as they passed through. He climbed up onto the bed. He still held Danni tight against him. Their deep noisy kisses filled the room.

Brad sat cross legged in the middle of his king sized bed. Danni was facing him. Danni was sitting in his lap. Brad's large cock was still deep inside Danni's body. It was the most magical moment. They broke their kiss.

"Oh my God," Danni whispered in the moonlit bedroom, "it's so nice."

"It is, Danni," Brad whispered back.

Danni's lover gently stroked the loose dark hair from her face and watchful light eyes. He brushed her features with his fingertips. She slowly closed her eyes and sighed as she felt his gentle and thoughtful caress sweep gracefully over her skin. Then Danni felt his lips in her hair. She felt him softly kiss her head and then her temples.

"Oh Brad," Danni softly murmured before he placed his thumb and forefinger on her chin.

Danni raised her face to his. She opened her beautiful eyes in the dark. She parted her soft lips. He leant in, closing his eyes as he advanced. They kissed gently at first, but it soon turned passionate. Danni was holding the sides of his face in her hands. Their tongues were sliding together. A moment after that Danni was rising and dropping in his lap and he was rolling and moving his lower body in time with her movements. Their colliding bodies slapping together filled the bedroom with more sound. They broke their kiss.

"OH GOD," Danni and Brad burst out together, before they broke into long loud laughter, which turned into a monotonous series of groans and whines.

"Oh baby," Brad whispered, "you feel so good!"

"I love it, I love fucking you, I never knew it was this good," Danni hissed, before moaning once more. "I don't have much experience with lots of different guys."

"Brad knows how to take care of you, babe."

"Oh, he does, he does," Danni whispered between gasps

Danni rubbed her lower body against Brad. His hard cock appeared and disappeared as Danni rose and crashed down in a relentless fluid flashing motion. Brad groaned with pleasure as Danni's beautiful snug pussy caressed and slipped over all of the nerve endings in his cock, particularly the spots around his knob and the underside of his shaft. Brad held his lover by her moving hips, helping her to move as swiftly as she wanted to.

Suddenly Danni stopped. She was breathing hard. Her dark wet hair had fallen in her face. She started rolling and twisting back and forth, trying to make Brad cum. She was grinning. She swept the hair from her face. Her chest rose and fell as she sucked in air with a sweet sound and then burst with air as she exhaled in his facial features.

"Get down on your back, boy," Danni said a few moments later, trying to shove Brad's large rippling body back, "do it now, mate!"

"Sure beautiful," Brad whispered, as Danni pushed him again and again. "Damn, you're so horny, baby."

"Yeah, I'm so wound up and I wanna cum!"

Brad lay back. Danni grinned. She swept her dark stringy hair from her face again. She closed her eyes and began bouncing up and down on Brad's cock, enjoying the sensation of him plunging inside up to the balls before being released and exposed to the open air, before being swallowed whole again by Danni's beautiful body as she dropped and drove down.

Brad wasn't sure how much more he could take. His body was tight. His cock tingled so deliciously. He was groaning and he was closing and opening his eyes again and again. Danni let out a burst of noise. She began laughing. She was breathless. She was gasping. She was twisting and rolling her lower body. She was flying up and down.

"Oh boy, that's nice," Danni hissed, tilting her head back, her hair falling away from her face.

It was the most beautiful scene. Brad watched his exquisite, petite woman through half closed eyes. Her body was outlined in caressing moonlight. Her dark hair flashed about. Her breasts rolled and bounced. Her hands were clasped behind her head. Her eyes were closed tight and her jaw had dropped. She suddenly leant forward. Her hair whipped Brad. She reached out and planted her hands on Brad's chest. He had one hand on her moving hip and the other hand was on her bouncing breast.

"OH MY GOD," Danni screamed as Brad suddenly and without any warning rolled Danni onto her back so he was on top.

"Oh my God, I'm so close to coming, Danni-girl," Brad stated, closing his eyes, as he began thrusting deep inside Danni with wild, hard strokes.

"Oh Brad, baby, me too," Danni hissed. "Normally I can't get off unless I'm on top and driving, but with you!"

Danni gasped with each deep hard push. Brad's body crashed into hers with a loud slap. Brad's thrusts drove the air out of Danni with a loud hiss and whine. He drove in again and again. He had Danni's sweet pretty body pinned to his bed. That was how he came and that was how she came.

Brad's orgasm arrived so quickly. The tingling sensation in his dick burst and ran like a flash of quicksilver pleasure. It just exploded. He really let Danni have a few good deep hard blows. She laughed happily as Brad began whimpering and roaring. She held his big strong muscular body in her small hands. Her legs were wide. His hips collided and crashed. Her breasts heaved. Her limbs moved with sudden jerks.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD, BBBBAAAABBBBYYYY," Brad exploded with joy, burying his pre-cum squirting cock deep inside and then starting to fire hot semen into Danni's body, "AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

Danni arrived just seconds later. The pleasure swam on her tingling skin. She was dropped into an ocean of sensation. The orgasm began to make her tremble. It was the most delicious piercing feeling. It just burst and broke through her system. Danni had never experienced anything like it before. She had never felt this way with Aaron.