The Girl with the Sea Colored Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's hard cock popped into view. Janine stopped kissing her boyfriend's ear and neck. Julianne ended her kiss with a wet smack, slipping the point of her tongue along Aaron's upper lip, as she withdrew. Janine sank to her knees besides Jenna. Julianne laughed at the reaction on her lover's face. She kissed his cheek with a loud smack.

"Ohhh gawd," Aaron whined as he felt Jenna lean in and press her lips against his balls, while Janine began exhaling hot air on the point of his cock and planting French kisses on his knob, "ohhh ladies!"

"Can you handle the attention, Aaron," Julianne whispered in his ear, before leaning in and kissing Aaron's mouth again.

Aaron gasped and whined. His three girlfriends were all over him, again!

It was at that moment that there was knock on the dressing room door. Aaron gasped and abruptly looked up. His kiss with Julianne was broken. The two women, on their knees, before him, were sharing his cock between them. Jenna was sucking him deeply and aggressively. Then Janine took her turn and worked on Aaron's dick with her lips, tongue and mouth - both women were sighing and murmuring with satisfaction every time they took Aaron's prick inside. They sucked him sweetly. They took him deep inside their throat. He was staring down at them. His jaw was dropping. They were softly growling like a pair of lean, hungry lionesses. Meanwhile Julianne was making a meal out of his sodden ear and adding more bruises to his already mottled neck.

"Awww God, ladies," Aaron softly hissed, reaching down and running his fingers through their long fine straight hair. He gently groaned.

The person or people on the other side of the door were ignored. But then there was another knock. Someone on the other side of the door tried to turn the handle. It wouldn't budge. It was locked. Aaron looked up again.

"Aaron," Danni hissed through the door, "dude, are you in there???"

"Danni," Aaron asked with a shaky, stuttering tone of voice, "is that you out there???"

"Yes, Brad and I have sneaked in backstage to see you quickly," Danni said, "c'mon, let us in. We want to talk to you. I know you probably don't want to see us, but still..."

Aaron looked down at his two hungry older girlfriends. Neither woman was stopping. They were still sharing. They were changing mouths every ten seconds or so. First Janine did him and then Jenna did him. The feeling of their snug lips and their hollow cheeked mouths sliding swiftly and crisply over the tingling underside of his head and shaft was just so perfect, it was just so exquisite, and all he could do was just stand there with his back to the wall, softly sigh and moan with pleasure.

Their tongues slipped and flashed, their dangly earrings swung and rattled as their heads moved. Their mouths squeaked and squawked. Aaron was clasping the backs of their flying heads in his hands. His legs were trembling. Julianne was laughing in his ear. Then she kissed his lips again.

"C'mon Aaron," Danni continued, "let us in. We won't stay for long. You're all dressed and decent in there, aren't you?"

"Aren't you going to answer her, darling," Janine whispered up at Aaron while Jenna sucked him off and Julianne played tongue to tongue with him.

Aaron broke the hot kiss.

"Ummm yeah, Danni," Aaron whispered, staring down into Janine's sexy eyes. "I uh, I'm just in the middle of something right now. I ummm, awww..."

"Aaron, what's going on in there," Danni hissed. "Are you in there with someone? I can hear you moaning. Are you up to no good in there?"

"Awww, it's nothing, Danni," Aaron whined, before moaning again, "awww, its nothing at all."

"You've got a woman in there with you, don't you? Have you both got your gear off?"

"He has a few women in here with him, actually," Jenna announced with a smile, after she had released Aaron's dick and Janine had moved in for her fill, "and he's the only one who's undressed and indecent at this stage. We're all fully clothed."

Danni suddenly gasped and burst into laughter from behind the door. Brad joined in. Aaron moaned again. The laughter grew louder. Aaron grinned. He grit his teeth. He turned his head from side to side. Julianne was working on his nipples now.

"Ummm, maybe we can grab a cup of coffee afterwards, Danni," Aaron suggested with a whimper of pleasure, "I can text you or give you a call or something - do you still have the same number?"

"What's happening in there, Aaron," Danni demanded to know, "are you getting blown by some hot chicks?"

"Well yeah, something like that," Janine said. "It's one of the perks of impending fame, I suppose."

"Oh, definitely," Julianne said. "We're his groupies, you see."

Danni burst into more laughter.

It was all just too much for the young and gifted pianist to handle. Danni and Brad listened to Aaron from outside the locked door. They were looking at each other.

"Since when did your ex become such a big stud," Brad asked, looking a touch jealous.

Danni grinned and shrugged.

"Oh my God, listen to that cheap wailing slut in there, would you," a wide eyed Danni told her grinning husband. "He's more of a rock star or a rapper than a classically trained virtuoso!"

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW; OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Danni burst into more laughter. Brad joined in a second later.

"AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW, AAAAWWWW!"

Danni was clutching her sides. She was rolling around on the floor in tears. She was slapping her leg as she laughed uncontrollably. Brad was grinning at her and shaking his head.

"You're batshit crazy, girl," Brad said. I'm sure security will be here soon."

Brad turned. He heard them coming. Sure enough, two large security guards were running along the corridor towards the married couple who were standing outside Aaron's dressing room door.

"OH MY GOD, AARON," Danni squealed, as security arrived, grabbed them and then started escorting them out of theatre.

"You're batshit crazy, girl," Brad said again, before he and Danni burst into laughter.

"Aaron, can you please just call me," Danni yelled out over her shoulder a moment later. "I'm still on the same number. Brad and I just want to say hello and see how you are, okay!"

"OKAY DANNI, OKAY, I'LL CALL YOU - AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Aaron was having an amazing time. Most of his semen was in Jenna mouth, but some of it had landed on Janine's beautiful face and hair. Jenna softly and happily sighed as the last of Aaron's cum ran from the tip of his cock and dropped into her open mouth. Julianne watched with a grin and then dropped to her knees.

"Hey, do you want some," Jenna asked Julianne.

"Yes please, for sure," Julianne softly enthused, opening her mouth, closing her eyes and sighing as Jenna leant in, parted her lips and passed Aaron's body fluid into her mouth in a long stream, before sealing Julianne's lips and kissing her passionately.

"Mmmm nice," Janine whispered as she watched Jenna and Julianne make out. "Do you girls want to clean me up?"

Julianne and Jenna broke their wet kiss.

"Absolutely," Jenna softly said, as she and Julianne gently held the sides of Janine's face in their fingertips and licked her face clean of cum. "Mmmm, that's so nice!"

"It is, isn't it, Julianne whispered before kissing Janine's mouth. They broke a few moments later.

"You ladies are the best," Aaron hissed, "oh my God, you're my inspiration - you're my muses! I adore and love you all so much! You're all so irreplaceable!"

Janine, Julianne and Jenna laughed, while they shared the head of Aaron's cock between their open sliding lips.

"I usually get that sort of response from a young man after sucking his penis," Janine stated.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that line somewhere before as well," Jenna whispered, looking up at Aaron.

"We're your MILF groupies, my darling," Janine continued a moment later, after letting go of Aaron's dick and looking up at him as well, while Julianne teased his balls with the tip of her flashing tongue, "We come as a part of the fame and good fortune package you're earning for yourself."

"Yes, the famous and the wealthy can always end up with a harem of beautiful and amoral sex-kittens, if they really want that," Julianne whispered.

"Please keep in mind, dear Aaron," Jenna whispered, "all three of us adore you, just as much as you obviously adore us."

"Absolutely," Julianne affirmed, before blowing her young lover a kiss, "we wouldn't be with you, if we didn't adore you, our brilliant, young successful artist."

"Ah, yes, indeed," Aaron fiercely whispered, "Oh my goodness, oh wow, yeah for sure!"