The Girl with Two Boyfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to tell him off, but all she could do was laugh. "What makes you think I like it?"

He moved his hand up a bit, slipped it under the plunging neckline of her dress, down inside her bra and over her bare tit. He squeezed gently.

"I know you like it because your nipple is hard, although I suppose I ought to check the other one, just to make sure."

She laughed again. "OK, I admit it; I like it, but that doesn't mean that you have permission to grope my tits."

"I'm only groping one of them."

She laughed again. "Well you shouldn't be. Take your hand out of my bra or I'll be forced to defend myself and you'll get soapy water all over you."

"Oooh, can't wait!" She was now laughing non-stop.

He continued squeezing her left tit and pinching her nipple. She stopped laughing and started breathing very heavily. She had stopped washing up and her wet hands were gripping the edge of the sink for support. After a bit, she reached for the tea towel, dried her hands and then turned to face him. His hand slipped out from under her bra as she turned.

They looked into each other's eyes for a while then he leant forward and kissed her on her lips. To his delight she responded. Meanwhile his hand found the zip at the back of her dress and he started pulling it slowly down. It was halfway down her back before she showed any reaction.

"Hey, now what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm trying to get inside your dress again; my left hand wants a turn to caress your soft skin, just like my right hand did. It's only fair." She couldn't help but laugh again. He was being so forward, but in such a nice way, she couldn't do anything about it. You can't get angry at someone when you're laughing. What's more, she could feel a tingling sensation growing between her legs, which worried her. Oh, god - I can't, she thought - that would be really naughty - I just can't! I really must resist.

She was just about to push him away, when he kissed her again. As he did so, he felt for her bra strap, pinched the buckle then flicked the catch and before she realised what was happening, her bra was undone.

"Hey, how did you do that so fast? One handed as well."

"The gods are on my side."

She laughed yet again. "Well, that does appear to be the case - naughty gods, they are. And I'm the one that's supposed to be naughty - as signified by my black dress." There was definitely something about Mike's approach that she found irresistible.

Her brain was telling her "no" but her body was screaming "yes". She leant forward and kissed him even though she felt guilty about where this would almost certainly lead.

As she kissed him, he gently pulled the zip of her dress the rest of the way down. She shivered as his two hands caressed her bare back. She stopped kissing him and leant back to look him in the eyes. He had that hungry look about him even though they'd just eaten. Removing his hands from behind her back, he took hold of the two straps of her dress and lifted them forwards off her shoulders. He let go and the dress and her bra dropped down to her elbows. He gasped as her tits came into view.

"Wow, you're absolutely stunning!" She lowered her hands down to her sides and allowed both her dress and her bra to fall to the floor. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits; they were beautifully formed and symmetrical. Probably at least a size 'C' - no - more likely a 'D', he thought. "Isabel, I've been thinking all evening just how stunning you are, but seeing you like this - Wow! I can't get over how beautiful you are." He bent down and kissed her tits, first one then the other. She closed her eyes and allowed him to kiss and explore her body. She was now moaning quietly and the tingling feeling between her legs had developed into an ache.

Oh, my god, she thought; I wasn't going to let him, but it's too late. All's lost. I'm powerless to stop him; I want him to take me. I want him inside me.

Mike ran one hand down her back and slowly brought it round to her front. As he did so, his fingers slipped under the material of her panties. When she didn't object, he pushed one finger down and into her slit. She was already very wet. "Oh, god, Mike, yes, I love it." He started gently rubbing her clit. As he did so, he smiled to himself. He recognised all the signs - she was his for the taking.

Five minutes later, she was once again lying naked on a strange bed with a new man pumping away between her legs. "Oh, my god, please don't stop." Mike increased his thrusting, intent on making her come. It didn't take long. "Arrrggh, yes, oh god, yes, aaarrgh." He tried to hold his climax back so that he could enjoy her for longer, but with her thrashing around underneath him, he soon came too - depositing a load of cum deep inside her womb. He continued thrusting gently as he lowered her back down to earth. When they had both calmed down, he slid off her and lay to her side.

"Isabel, that was absolutely wonderful. I was watching you wash up earlier and I couldn't help wonder what you'd be like in bed, but Christ, I didn't for one moment imagine you'd be anything like that good. I hadn't intended to seduce you tonight, but seeing you in that sexy black dress - well, you were completely irresistible. Only a blind man could have kept his hands off you."

"I hadn't intended to let you seduce me either, but it's obviously true what people say about some men being able to laugh a woman into bed."

They lay together, seemingly both calm and relaxed, but inside, Isabel was in a complete turmoil. She'd fucked two different men today - one this morning and now another one. How bad was that? Worse still, she'd absolutely loved it both times. Oh, my god, she thought, I'm turning into a slut. Their cocks had felt so different. Dan's was longer, but a bit thinner, whilst Mike's was thicker, but more importantly, both men knew how to use them properly. Compared to her previous boyfriend that she had gone out with before moving here, these two knew exactly what to do with a girl.

She remembered the comments on the forum about when to 'go exclusive'. She had thought it disgusting that some people, mostly men, thought it fine to sleep with multiple partners, yet that's exactly what she was doing. Trouble was, she loved it. She knew for her own peace of mind, that she'd have to finish with one of them, but which one? Oh, god! What a dilemma!

She was aware of a movement to her side - Mike was climbing on to her again. He was going to fuck her a second time. This time there was no foreplay. Her cunt was swimming with their combined juices, so he just slipped right in with one single push. His cock felt so good. How had she managed without a cock for so long since moving here?

After a short while, he pulled out. "Isabel, turn over; I want to make love to you from behind." She turned over. He pushed his cock back in again and started thrusting, whilst supporting his weight on his hands. He looked down at her supple body and the gentle curve of her spine. The sides of her tits were just visible and her long blond hair covered most of her face and shoulders - she was fabulous!

Having come once already, he was able to last much longer this time. Isabel's moaning and gasping gradually increased in intensity and soon she was once again writhing about underneath him. He looked down at her body again. Her waist was moving from side to side and she was flicking her head from left to right.

"Mike, oh god, don't stop - I'm coming again - oh god, fuck me hard, make me come."

He lowered himself down onto her back and supporting his weight on one elbow, slipped a hand under her to cup a tit. He squeezed her nipple and mauled her as he pounded away at her from behind.

"Oh, god, yes, I'm coming, oh god, aaaaaargh, yes, oh god, aaaaaarrrrrgh."

No man could have held out any longer with Isabel writhing about underneath him - he blasted the inside of her cunt with a second load of cum. Christ! She was easily the best fuck ever!

Afterwards, they lay there panting as they both recovered. "I ought to get home - I've got to work tomorrow."

"Can't you stay over and go home in the morning?"

She thought about it. "Er, well, I guess so," she said sheepishly, thinking that the same thing had happened with Dan yesterday. Dan had fucked her yesterday and again this morning and now she had let Mike fuck her, twice in fact, so in a sense, the damage was already done, in which case, she might as well enjoy herself and stay over.

Mike set the alarm and after using the bathroom, she cuddled up against him feeling very guilty. Now she had a real problem, which one should she choose? She lay there thinking about what she should do before eventually drifting off to sleep in Mike's arms.

When the alarm went off, just like on the previous morning with Dan, she let Mike have her again before they got up.

"When can I see you again?" Mike enquired over breakfast.

She was expecting such a question and had already made up an excuse. "Well, I've arranged to visit my Mother over the weekend, so the first day I'm going to be free is Monday." He was disappointed to have to wait that long, but reluctantly he agreed.

This time, she made it to work on time, happy but confused and feeling very guilty. She needed to make a choice. "I can only have one," she kept saying to herself, "I'm not the sort of girl that sleeps with more than one partner. One more date with each of them, then I'm going to have to decide."

* * * * *

On Saturday, Isabel spent the day doing her household chores and thinking about the situation she'd somehow managed to get herself into. In a matter of days, she'd gone from having nobody in her life to having two boyfriends. This won't do, she thought to herself. I need to make a choice, but, oh god, I love it when either fucks me - Dan with his long cock and Mike with his thick one. Maybe I need to dump them both and find someone with a long, thick cock to get the best of both worlds. She laughed - no, that would be silly - I could spend years looking for such a man and never find one. Fun trying though! I'll have to make a choice based on their personalities. But that wasn't easy either; she liked them both. Mike makes me laugh, but Dan seems more caring. Oh, god! What do I do?

When the evening arrived, Isabel showered and made herself ready to see Dan. He had been raving about a new movie that had just been released on DVD. He had rented a copy and she was going round to his place to watch it with him. When she arrived, he pounced on her and kissed her passionately. "I've been waiting for you. Come on through to the lounge." He led her into the lounge and they both sat down next to each other on the sofa. "Oh, I forgot, can I get you anything to drink?"

"Um, I'm OK at the moment, thanks - maybe later."

They chatted for a bit and eventually he said: "Right, let's watch the movie." He picked up the remote and pressed the start button. It was a romantic comedy and soon Isabel was feeling romantic herself. She cuddled up against him. After half an hour, the scene showed a young couple who were ... well ... doing what young couples do ... coupling. Nothing too naughty could actually be seen - just an occasional glimpse of some tits with some obvious thrusting movements. She found her mind drifting from what was on the screen to the man sitting next to her and what he would probably do to her later with that long cock of his. She looked down at his lap - he was obviously enjoying this particular scene. He noticed her gaze. "Er ... I ..."

She laughed. "Is it me that's causing the bump in your trousers or the movie?"

"Er ... It's got caught at an awkward angle, but I didn't want to adjust it in front of you."

She was dying to see it again. "You mean you want me to adjust it?"

He laughed. "Er, no, that's not what I meant, though now that you've mentioned it, that would be nice."

She reached down with her hand, pulled his zip down, felt for the hole in the front of his boxers and pulled his cock out. It grew to its full length and hardness as she handled it. Well, it's certainly long enough, she thought.

"Is that better?"

"Er, yes. Thank you."

They returned to watching the movie. She glanced down at his cock - it had gone soft. A bit later, there was another sexy scene and when she looked down at his lap, she noticed he was hard again. She chuckled.

He turned to face her. "What's so funny?"

"Your cock is like a sex-barometer. Every time there's a sexy scene, it rises." They were both now in hysterics.

"I'm having enough problems keeping my hands off you without having various girls flashing their tits on the movie. What's a man supposed to do?"

"Well, we could always watch it later."

He gulped when he realised what she meant. "Er, yes, that might be a better idea." He reached for the remote and pressed the pause button. They sat there in silence, looking at each other.

She decided to taunt him. "Well, the man's in charge; what happens next?"

He looked down at his cock - it was rock hard. "I, er ... Oh, Christ, you know what I'd really like?" She didn't, but she could guess. She leant down and took his long cock into her mouth for the first time.

"Oh, yes, that's fabulous." He took hold of her head and guided her up and down, but she pulled away and sat upright again. "Oh, Christ, Isabel! Don't tease me." But she wasn't teasing; she was merely uncomfortable. She slid down onto the carpet, crawled round between his legs where it was more comfortable and took him back into her mouth. "Oh, Jesus Christ, yes. Suck me, Isabel."

She pulled away again. "OK, but don't come in my mouth - not this time at least - there's somewhere else I want you to come." He smiled - he couldn't argue with that.

After sucking him for several minutes, he was clearly getting close, so she pulled away and stood up. "You'll need to take my panties off for the next bit." They were off in no time. She shuffled forward onto his lap and lowered herself down onto his cock. She could feel him pressing up against her cervix. "Oh, my god, Dan, you're so long. Fuck me; make me come and fill me with your seed."

"Yes," was all he could manage to say. But before fucking her, he wanted access to her tits. He reached up, pulled her blouse from her skirt, undid the buttons, reached behind her and undid her bra. His cock twitched as her two beauties sprang into view. "Oh, Christ, Isabel - I've been dreaming about fucking you again since you left on Thursday morning." He started mauling her tits as she began bouncing up and down. He let her do so for a bit then told her he wanted to change positions. She got off him.

"How do you want me?"

"Lie on the sofa with your legs over the edge." She did so. He crawled forward on his knees and pushed his cock back in. Before fucking her, he opened her blouse wide and moved her bra aside. He wanted to watch her tits and maul them as he fucked her. He started thrusting.

She preferred this position. She liked a man to 'take her' - it was much better than being on top and having to control the action herself. So she just lay there with her hands holding the back of the sofa as Dan pounded away between her legs and worked on her tits with his big hands. Soon, she was writhing about and gasping as her climax approached. Dan was holding back; he wanted to come when she did, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Oh, fuck me, Dan; fuck me hard. I'm nearly there! Oh, yes, fuck me hard." He pounded away. "Fuck me; yes, aaaaaarggggggh, yes. Come in me. Arrrrgggghh." Dan flooded her cunt with his cum as she writhed about in front of him. Her tits were flopping about like jellies as she reached her peak. He was spent, but he continued to thrust whilst she came down again.

They were both quiet now; the only sound was their panting. "Good god, Isabel, that was something else. I just love the way you fuck. You're the best ever."

"Well, I didn't find it too bad either! The way your long cock slams into the end of my pussy drives me insane. I hope you've saved some energy for later."

"You bet - I'm not letting you go that easily - and next time I'll be able to last much longer."

"A long cock lasting longer - what more could a girl want?" They laughed.

After watching the rest of the movie, he fucked her again. She stayed the night with him and he fucked her five more times before she left on Sunday evening. She loved it, she absolutely loved it.

As she lay in bed alone on Sunday night, she thought about how Dan had fucked her with his long cock - seven times in twenty four hours! She could get used to this! And tomorrow, she had Mike to look forward to. How many times would he manage? But she couldn't go on like this - it was totally immoral and against all the values she had been brought up by. She just had to choose between them.

* * * * *

On Monday evening she rushed home from work to wait for Mike. Was he really that different in bed to Dan? She could hardly wait to open her legs for him. She needed to check whether she was merely imagining that he was so different. When he arrived to pick her up, he followed her as she went into the kitchen to fetch her handbag. She turned to face him and he scooped her up into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"Isabel, I've missed you. Did you have a good weekend with your Mum?"

"Er ... yes; not too bad. I've missed you too, Mike." She was relieved when he didn't ask any further questions about her weekend, but then he did have something else on his mind: He bent down, lifted the hem of her skirt up and pulled her panties right down. She stepped out of them. He then picked her up and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table. He stood there for ages, just looking into her eyes - the tension was almost unbearable. In silence, he ceremoniously unzipped his trousers and then slowly lifted the hem of her skirt up to expose her bare lower half. Neither spoke. After what seemed like an eternity, she gradually opened her legs for him. Both were still looking into each other's eyes and drooling. When he eventually broke eye contact and looked down, he saw her open cunt, glistening with moisture. She was ready.

"I want you."

"Then, take me."

"Oh, Christ, yes!"

He reached into his trousers, fished his rock-hard cock out and stroked it with one hand while pushing a finger of the other hand into her cunt. She sighed. "Oh, god, yes Mike, take me. That feels so wonderful." He was now rubbing her clit. Once again they were staring into each other's eyes.

He stepped forward and holding his cock with one hand, rubbed it up and down her slit. "Take me, Mike, I'm all yours." But instead of pushing it straight in, he rubbed it up and down over her clit. She broke eye contact, leant back on her hands and raised her head to look up at the ceiling. "My body belongs to you, Mike. Take it and fill it with your seed."

"Aaaaaargh, yes." He had rammed his cock right up her cunt in one rapid stroke. "Oh, my god, your cock's so thick, Mike. Fuck me hard and make me come."

He was now thrusting hard, holding onto her thighs for support and the table was banging against the wall with each stroke. He lifted her legs up, put them over his shoulders and then fucked her as hard as he could.

"Oh, my god, Mike, I'm coming. Don't stop whatever you do."

Unlike Isabel, Mike hadn't had a fuck since Friday morning and he'd avoided jerking himself off over the weekend in anticipation of getting his cock back into her. Within a couple of minutes, he was ready to dump four and a half days' worth into the fabulous blond on the end of his cock. But he knew he needed to hold out until she came too. Fortunately, he didn't have long to wait. His cock was indeed so different to Dan's that she could hardly control her excitement.