The Girl with Two Boyfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, I'm coming. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaaaaargggghh, yes." Mike went for his release and spurted everything he'd saved up for her deep into her cunt. It took him eleven strokes to empty his balls and with each stroke, Isabel cried out: "Yes, aaaargh." When he was done, she fell back onto the table, exhausted.

He stepped back and his cock popped out. "Christ, Almighty, Isabel. Where've you been hiding all my life? I've never had a girl before that can do that to me. You've sucked me dry."

She sat up and looked down between her legs. Cum was seeping out of her cunt and onto the kitchen table. Some had dribbled off the edge and a small pool had formed on the floor.

"Looks like you've been saving it up for me all weekend! God, that was fantastic. I just love the feeling of your cock spurting into me."

He stood there, looking at her. "I'll want you again later."

She giggled. "I know, but I guess I'd better nip into the bathroom and clean myself up if we're going out." She slid off the table and hobbled into the bathroom with her hand between her legs to catch any more cum that came out. Mike found a tissue and wiped the table and floor.

In the bathroom, Isabel mulled over everything that had happened to her in the past few days. She was seeing two men who really knew how to fuck, but they were so different. How could she give either of them up? She decided she couldn't. She was hooked - addicted to sex with them both.

She fucked Mike twice more that night and both men again several times during the rest of that week. Towards the end of the week, she told Dan that she was visiting her mother over the coming weekend. That left her free to see Mike. By Sunday night, she had fucked him eight times more.

Over the following weeks, things settled into a more or less fixed pattern. Each week, she was being fucked about a dozen times by the one she spent the weekend with and half a dozen times by the other one, alternating the weekends between them. Maybe Mike had been right about her little black dress signifying that she was a naughty girl. She certainly felt naughty, but she was now having more fun every week than she had previously had in a whole year. She kept saying to herself: "I'm not that sort of girl; this is just until I choose between them." But she knew she was never going to be able to make that choice - she needed them both. She had taken an irreversible step.

* * * * *

Several weeks later, Dan was walking back to work at lunchtime from the sandwich bar when his phone rang. He looked at the name of the caller and took the call. "Hi there, buddy - how you doing?"

"I'm great and you? Long time no see and all that. I just rang to see if you fancied a beer sometime."

"Yea, great idea; erm ... how about Friday?"

"Yep, I'm free Friday - usual place, usual time?"

"Yea, OK, see you Friday." He rung off and continued his walk back to work.

On Friday evening, Dan walked into his favourite watering hole and spotted his friend at the bar. He walked over to him and slapped him on the back. "Looks like I'm just in time for you to buy me a beer."

"Sure, which one do you want?"

Dan looked at the pumps and pointed to one of them. "Just a half, since I'm driving."

"Me too." He tapped the pump when the barman arrived. "Two halves, please." After paying, the two men took their beers, found a table and sat down.

"So, what have you been doing with yourself recently?"

"Ah, well, I've found myself a fabulous girlfriend - looks like a film star and fucks like a rabbit."

Dan laughed. "Funny you should say that, I've done the same. Long blond hair, great tits, fabulous fun to be with and the best ever in bed. If any girl is ever going to catch me long term, then she's the one."

"Man - that's serious!"

The two men discussed their girlfriends for a few minutes and Dan suggested going out in a foursome some time.

"Good idea."

"I think I've got a picture on my phone, hang on a minute." He flicked through various images on his phone, found the one he was looking for and showed it to his friend.

"Isabel!"

"Hey! How do you know her name?"

"That's the one I've been seeing!"

"What? - you winding me up or something?"

"No, really, that's my girlfriend, Isabel. Look, I've got her picture on my phone too." He flicked through the images on his phone and showed one to his friend. It was clearly the same girl.

"Maybe they're twins?"

"Well, if they were twins, they wouldn't both be called Isabel, would they?"

"No, I guess not."

"You fucking her?"

"Of course I'm fucking her - have been for a couple of months now."

"I ought to smash your face in."

"Hang on a second. It's not either of our faults that we're both fucking the same girl. Neither of us knew. She's the guilty party. Where did you meet her?"

"On that dating site that you recommended."

"Ah, yes, now I get it. Looks like we both joined the site at about the same time and both ended up with Isabel. The lousy two-timing bitch."

"Yea."

"If I hadn't recommended that site to you, this wouldn't have happened and she'd be all mine."

"Well, I wouldn't bet on that, she could be shagging half a dozen other men for all we know."

"Yea, I guess so; hadn't thought of that." Both men fell silent and sipped their beers.

Dan pointed to Mike's empty glass. "Same again?"

"Yea, better make it a large one this time, though." Dan disappeared and returned with two pints of beer.

"OK, so what we going to do?"

"Don't know, but I guess any ideas about a long term relationship with Isabel have just gone up in smoke. But she's still the best fuck ever."

"Yea, I agree about that."

"You prepared to stop fucking her?"

"Not if I can help it."

"Me neither."

"When are you seeing her again?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? I thought she was visiting her mother tomorrow - goes every fortnight."

"No, that was last week ... Ah, yes, now I get it - she spends alternate weekends with one of us and tells the other she's at her mother's."

"The dirty lying bitch!"

"Well, I guess the good news is that we're the only two fucking her - she wouldn't have time for any more." They both laughed at that.

"OK, so we both want to continue fucking her, so how's this for an idea?" He explained what he had in mind.

Dan laughed. "Right, you need to be at my place tomorrow by 7:45 latest."

"I'll be there."

The two men changed the subject and sat there laughing and joking about old times. When they'd finished their drinks, they went their separate ways.