All Comments on 'The Girls From The Office'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
tobbarenakedtobbarenakedover 17 years ago
Similar situation

I don't know if your story is true or not, but with the detail it is believeable. I'm finding myself in a similar situation. Nice to know how you worked yours out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's a possible Win-Win.

He flirts with them and gets worked up.

She fcuks them and gets worked up.

As long as thee girlfriends decide to go along with this, it could work out!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
A pretty funny line from Elise

"What I do with Sue doesn't diminish my love for Herb one little bit." Damn, that's the funniest line I have read in a while. And so much utter bullshit. Better than your complacent cuck stories and not as good as your strong husband stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Who would've thought?

Above average writing by JPB. I only saw a couple of oopsies in the prose and they looked to be typos, not grammatical blunders (so spellcheck more, Bob!). The author's dialogue is reasonable and believable.

The character descriptions are modest but I didn't feel cheated as the author did an okay job telling who Rob and the girls are. Rob develops somewhat in the story as does Ginny. He grows to accept her bisexuality and she overcomes her selfishness to beg him to take her back. Their love is evident in the sacrifices both are willing to make for their partner. Even Sue learns something from the experience and she overcomes her long distrust of men by the respect Rob shows for her homosexuality. Elise is probably the weakest of the principal characters because she doesn't trust her husband enough to tell him the truth about herself. She's willing to lie about what she is and, if she's willing to lie about that, what won't she lie about? Still, I liked the four principal characters overall and I thought JPB did a nice job showing us who they are and what motivated them.

The modest plot doesn't detract from the overall quality to the story and who would've guessed that JPB could tell a tale with a "feel good" ending? I smiled at the end of the tale and that's a rarity for me when I read a JPB story. The author resolves the central crisis in the tale in a believable way and he didn't make us suspend disbelief. I had no trouble accepting Rob's and Ginny's renewed marriage as each one had laid their doubts to rest.

The lack of an impact character wasn't keenly felt as the central conflict in the story was internal to the main characters. JPB did a pretty good job keeping the story interesting and, while the narrative drive is modest, it's there and I appreciated that.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, Just Plain Bob, for a story that's not just plain. My thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An unique arrangement...

but not a marriage. Part of the problem with the ending is that Ginny is no different from other wives (or husbands) who cheat with the excuse of needing something extra (that their spouse can not provide). Whether it is a woman's touch, a big cock, a young boy or a dog, Rob is in the same boat as Herb. The ending suggests that Rob and Ginny would reconcil because of love. Actually, the reason for her leaving Rob no longer exist because he allows her to fuck whoever she wants to (as long as that lover is female).

Since Rob fucks Marion once or twice a week he would be quite the hypocrite to deny Ginny her fun. That is the one positive about this story is the honesty. Rob can go on and flirt and fuck other women and Ginny can bring women home to enjoy as well.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Just another of your many piss-poor stories.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Typical & Enjoyable Fantasy

Once a cheating slut always a cheating slut, doesn't matter if it's gay or not. Keep her and her friends around as fuck buddies, because before to long she'll want a lover with a bigger cock, or some other quality that pussy wimp boy just doesn't have or may not approve of. There's no good reason to stay married to that. The story in general was fun to read with lots if great sex, and fairly strong emotional content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Isn't Ok or Different or Tolerable or erotic

Fix it! Divorce then fuck around as who cares. There aren't respect, contract or legal issues with single people.

But there are marital problems of consequence when there isn't.

bobie, This is just glorified self cuckstering then watching your ho disrespect you.

Still for the few bobie.

wogultwogultover 17 years ago
very good

no excellent!!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very well done...

The importance of open comunications, large-heartedness and integrity brought home with such a light touch!

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Good resolution!

YOu've become one of my favorites, although when you let the husband become a total "balless" wimp, I don't like those kind of resolutions' your "Cynthia" character & the husband's response left me totally cold & frustrated w/ his attitude. No piece of ass is that good. Fortunately, Ohio wrote a really great follow up ending, that left me satisifed. But w/ this story & w/ "Tessa", I'm liking the resolution of these a little bit better.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
View...

A cuckold is a cukold no matter if it is because of a man or a woman. Wife is still getting the best of both worlds. Getting to run around on him and getting his affection as well. Let me ask this. Is he still seeing that married woman? If he is, do you think the wife will be alright with it? Is he getting anything out of her being with the other two? Oh, well. I have my opinions of what wife sharing, swinging, an open marriage, and cheating consist of. My thoughts might be a little unorthodox, but then thats just me.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Tough one

Look, it appears that everyone kind of got what they wanted in the end, yeah? Marriage will possibly be saved and everyone gets their kicks, no-one gets hurt, and plenty of satisfaction all round. She gets to cut the cake and eat it all, but he's happy because he gets his rocks off anyway without any other guy getting in there to plant his flag. It does have a certain appeal because how can you go wrong with the possibility of three babes fucking his eyes balls out. Right? - No. I don't think so.

What happend to the terms, love, honour, respect and LOYALTY. Lets not forget that last one, as its arguably the most important term of the lot. I'd have thought that these are the qualities you need more desperately, than just a cross section of them. Without ALL of those characteristics, you have nothing. Only a shell, a hollow frame, an imposter of the real thing.

It would be nice maybe if you could inject all of those qualities into a story sometime. I would pay you money to read something like that, given your ability as a wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cuckold JPB

What do you expect about JPB stories? He's the cuckold , wimp writer, maybe because in his life he was also a cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Some old, same old

As with the majority of your stories, it was way too predictable. You have a bad habit, or perhaps a perverse joy, in writing one story and the using it to create lots of slight variations on it. You are a very good writer, and even show a spark of creativity from time to time, but all too rarely.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine Story

The story worked for me and apparently you even managed to get zed0 to like it. The only thing that bothered me was

Elise fucking him and thus adding new dismension to her cheating on her husband.The most interesting idea came from the comments. The idea that it would be fine if they lived together and did their mixed omelette as long as he and Ginny are not married. It sounds to me as if the formality is more important that the reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
th cliche

the woman said she loves him and does .... there is a disconnect

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Same vs. Opposite

Cheating with the opposite sex always leaves a very bad taste (unless you actually like being a cuck). Cheating with the same sex on the other hand is very black and white and depends on personal comfort.

Kind of the same, but very different.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
How

is cheating with someone of the same sex any different with doing so with someone of the opposite sex? If anything, the psychological damage is worse?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
And JPB wimps out AGAIN!

First question. When Ginny left him the first time, why didn't he file for a divorce? Use abandonment and get all the assets? Just wondering because I think that's what most men would have done. And when he found out about Sue and Elise, I'm fine with him not "outing" them. But wasn't it a little over the top to let them use his house? I mean he's NEVER going to come home early on certain nights? It seems like a risk for him to get involved with their charades (what if Herb finds out and wants some payback for his part in their affair?). And if he's still upset with Ginny and had decided not to be involved with Sue and Elise, why wouldn't he simply turn and walk away when he finds all of them in his house? His choice to get involved went against everything he had done to that point. And in the end, he lets Ginny (the cheating slut) back into his life? ANOTHER JPB CUCKOLD BITES THE DUST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no no no no no no and HELL NO!

She just walked away. No way to trust her ever again. He's letting the little head lead him. He needs to throw his ex out and find himself a good woman that he can trust. And while he's at it, either find a new job and move away or burn Sue and Elise down at work and with Elise's husband. Spread the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing!

Nothing to see here but cheats, sluts, wimps and cucks, move along!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story line skewed

she walked in the house on the two girls but had left her house keys will her husband when she abandoned him, inconstant. 3* for good story line but Elise is married and carrying on an affair, like his wife had done, both are cheaters and adulterers.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
How about this?

Your wife uses the strap-on dildo on her bitch of the week and then the bitch uses it on her. The only minor problem is that the bitch is HIV-positive among her other STDs. So, how about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck!

I have no idea which is y our idea of love, but certainly it has nothing to do with mine. You make your cheating wives profess in almost every story how much the love their husbands, while they lie, betray and trash that love over and over again.

I'm not into polyamorus shit, so that didn't work for me either.

This sentence specially made the bullshit detector go off the scale: "The love that Sue and I share is a different kind of love than the love I share with Herb. I'm not stealing anything from him and giving it to Sue." Really? What a pile of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOMOSEXUALITY?

I disagree with homosexuality. It is against nature -- it cannot propagate the human race. It's part of the downhill slide of the U.S. off A.

That's IRL. But in Literotica land, I liked this enough to give it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Sex is sex no matter where you get it

Girl on girl or boy on boy. It doesn't make you a lesbo or a queer. Those labels indicate the ability to form a romantic attachment to the same sex. Sucking the occasional cock or munching the muff doesn't make you homosexual.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Really bizarre;

but a really good bizarre. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Sex is sex no matter where you get it"

BULLSHIT!!!

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Agree with imhapless. Good bizarre.

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

Sorry, Bob. I don't have it in me to give a high score for a reconciliation story... Well written though.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story! Well written, with an ending too.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

"Best of JPB story" nomination.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Trust is the issue.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

She did the hero-thing... true, she could have done it differently but i can relate to her feelings... 10☆

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I don't know. The narration was disjointed and a lot of the subject matter was pretty reprehensible. For instance - the implication that if you're bisexual, you just NEED to get some strange from someone the opposite sex of your married partner. That's right up there with "I was a virgin when we married" and "I need to feel more attractive" in terms of excuses to step out on a marriage. It makes me have a hard time thinking anything positive about Ginny when she brought up that argument and her whole justification with getting back with Rob is just that the lure of his dick is too strong? It's like, I guess I feel the story is kind of a mean spirited and nihilistic take on loving relationships and not very erotic at all. I feel like this is pretty sub-average for you, so 2/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

@ TrainerOfBimbos

I'm right with you on this. And by the way- what about the gazillion different genders now, could I use the proclamation of them being real to tell my wife I need the touch of a few dozen of them and get a hall pass to take on 28 lovers?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...