All Comments on 'The Gold Watch'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
Very well done

Thank you for sharing, your hard work is greatly appreciated, by this reader.

NorthPacific

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A GOLD WATCH. A NEW ROMANCE, A COMPANION TO SHARE

the parachute surrounds them both, TK U MLJ LV NV

ElectricOutcast2XElectricOutcast2Xalmost 6 years ago

I think you have the potential to make great Alpha Older Man/Younger Woman stories. I liked this one.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Another Great Story Ann

I always love your stories, Ann. They are some of the best on Literotica!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Older Man/Younger Woman stories

ElectricOutcast2X - I've only written 2 other stories with similar themes, but you might find them enjoyable. MVP and Snowbound.

unsure54unsure54almost 6 years ago
One of a kind!

Ann, I always look forward to your stories. You are one of the hottest, if not the hottest, writer on Literotica. This did not disappoint.

orefinnorefinnalmost 6 years ago
A tribute to your writing talent!

I always look for your stories and since I have had recent distractions I plan to check your page for any offerings I might have missed.

One of your talents as a writer is to create real characters within the bounds of a short story. Another is to develop a sex scene that is believable, arousing, loving and realistic! There are no “John Holmes” or equally obtuse women who go through stories with unbelievable physical attributes and unquenchable sexual energy, screaming xrated directions to their sexual partner. Your scenes are such that any reader who has evolved past adolescence finds stimulating and exciting; and in my case evocative. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A delightful...

… reading experience that kept one hand busy while reading. Story was really believable w/o being "porny" in nature. (Im over 70 and … well … just WOW)

Elaphe223Elaphe223almost 6 years ago
Another Great Story

I'm only disappointed that, if you're true to form, this will not be contnued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
another well crafted tale

Once again you've managed to write a complete story. I look for your by-line every time I log on to this site. Thank you for another of your uniquely styled stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One of your better stories. Too bad there will not be a chapter two

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
And he's about to move eight hundred miles away?

Ah well, at least he'll have the watch.

And the memory of her fond farewell.

A nicely constructed story, as usual from AD. It's always a delight to read her sweet and well-written stories that flow smoothly and are free of distracting errors in spelling or grammar.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad your back, as I love your story. Thanks keep them coming...

You are one of my favorite authors, I love them, so Please keep them coming....

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you Ann!

auwingerauwingeralmost 6 years ago
Thank you, Ann ...

... for another terrific story for us to all enjoy! Always happy to see your name appear on the list!! Please keep making us all happy with more of your wonderful stories!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You don't miss!

How do you do it? I read every one of your stories and they're always memorable. You have such heart, your writing drips with love.

Thank you for another flawless gift.

R.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Loving Romp

All of us who are retired certainly wish that we had received this treatment.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
A loving romp

I imagine that all of us, retired or retiring have this fancy!

freight03freight03almost 6 years ago
Awesome!

As usual another great story!

msnerdmsnerdalmost 6 years ago
Quoting Another Comment...

"...As usual..."

Ann,

It is, as usual, excellent. It is unusual for your work not to be a 5, regardless of subject matter. It appears this is both fun and passion for your, and we are the beneficiaries. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Great story but I would have preferred a different ending. Call me a hopeless romantic I would have preferred to see them together for a while. He was quite obtuse to her intentions and by the way Maria spoke it seemed to me that she wanted more than just a hit it and quit it thing!!! But this is erotica not romance!!!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Nice Read****

Very entertaining read. So I guess Maria unretired his butt and send him off to new mature sex adventures. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
If only!!

I finally retired at the start of this year. A young lady and I had worked very close for the last several years and we had a special bond, but I only got a retirement party. We miss each other and still keep in contact but it could never be like Maria and Duke, except in my dreams. I love the clean fresh style of writing you do, it's very refreshing to read a story by a woman author. A five all the way, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...