The Gold Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he had never given voice to any such thoughts, Duke would have been a damn liar if he said he'd never had them. Maria was an attractive young woman and thirty, or even twenty years ago, he would have jumped at the chance to share her bed. Now, however, he had serious doubts.

She was quite right when she pointed out that ethically there was really nothing standing in the way of them sleeping together. They no longer had a working relationship, and as far as he knew, neither was involved with anyone else. In fact, now that the suggestion was out in the open, the only impediment he could think of was that he hadn't been intimate in five years and his confidence in that area wasn't what it once was.

"I'm not the man I used to be," he heard himself say to Maria. "You might be disappointed."

"I doubt that," Maria said as she closed the distance between them. "And from what I can see," she added as she glanced down at the visible bulge in his pants, "everything seems to be working fine."

That said, she again wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth to hers. This time, however, Duke had no inclination to push her away.

-=-=-=-

They kissed for the longest time, hands roving up and down each other's body. Starting at the base of her neck, Duke ran his hands downward, across her back and then to the cheeks of her ass where he wrapped a hand around each of them, squeezing them hard.

"Before we go any further, I want to make one thing clear," Maria said as she pressed back against his embrace. "This isn't a relationship, we're not making love. We're just a man and a woman who are going to fuck like there's no tomorrow, because as far as I'm concerned, there is no tomorrow. There is no place on my body that you can't touch me, and no place you can't put your cock. I'm not made of porcelain, so all I ask is that you fuck me as hard as you can."

Duke found her words both shocking and exciting at the same time. In his wildest imagination, he couldn't imagine Caroline saying anything remotely similar. Despite a seemingly wantonness in the bedroom during their early years, his bride came, in very short time, to declare many sex acts distasteful, perversions that she would no longer engaged in. That she had once done so no longer relevant. Even oral sex was something she only performed when she really wanted something from him - and that had become a short mechanical routine that could be described as uninspiring at best. Not even Duke's willingness to please her in the same manner could change her reluctance.

Then, as if to demonstrate that there was no more need for words, Maria dropped to her knees and, with deft hands, undid Duke's pants and reaching inside his briefs, pulled out his already hard cock. Her eyes opened wide in admiration as she took in the full length and girth of his manhood.

"Madre de Dios, that is a cock!" Maria exclaimed.

Duke has always known he was above average in size, but Caroline always acted as if that was a bad thing. She certainly complained enough that it was, at best, an uncomfortable fit, especially as she got older. In fact, that was the reason she had given for ending their sex life.

But that was then, this was now, and Duke looked down in amazement as Maria, who was certainly smaller than his ex-wife, wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and guided it deep into her mouth. She only managed to get about half of it inside her, at least at first, but she made the most of what she could. Sliding it back and forth between her lips, she ran her tongue across the sensitive flesh, filling the older man with joy.

"Oh my God!" Duke moaned loudly as Maria gleefully pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, sending ripples of delight radiating across his body.

"No, not God," she quipped in the brief moments of letting his cock slide from her mouth before taking it back in, "Maria."

Those ripples grew into torrents as the young woman on her knees demonstrated remarkable skill. Duke hadn't felt anything even remotely like what he was feeling since his bachelor party - thirty years before.

Holding his cock with both hands, Maria continued to slide it back and forth into her mouth, massaging it with her lips and tongue as, with each repetition, she managed to take in just a bit more. Duke knew he was about to burst, but the small woman didn't even pause when he voiced a warning.

"Oh God, Maria!" Duke cried out as he climaxed, covering all the bases.

He felt the strength drain out of his body, passing through his loins as his legs grew weak. Through it all, Maria never paused, sucking his cock until every drop had left him, swallowing most of it as fast as it came.

"I, I gotta sit for a moment," Duke said, feeling a little unsteady on his feet.

As he fell back onto the nearby recliner, Maria rose to her feet and followed him.

"That, that was amazing," Duke said as he got his breath back. "I don't know what else to say."

"Amazing is good enough for a start," Maria smiled. "We can work our way up from there."

Duke looked long and hard at her, seeing her in a totally new light.

"That is, unless you want to just stop and forget it," the younger woman suggested.

"No, I don't think so," Duke replied, feeling at least a decade younger now that he'd had a minute to regain his equilibrium.

"Good, because as good as that cock felt in my mouth, I know it's going to feel even better in my pussy," Maria said with a broad smile.

Much to Duke's surprise, especially after having just been totally drained, those simple words brought a stirring to his cock that only an hour before he wouldn't have believed possible.

"I'm assuming you have a bed somewhere around here," Maria said, glancing around the box-filled room.

"I'm afraid I never actually got around to buying one," Duke said with a bit of embarrassment. "I usually just slept on the couch."

Maria turned to the full sized, plush white sofa on which they'd had lunch earlier, taking stock of it in a different perspective.

"It'll do," she grinned.

-=-=-=-

They returned to the same cushions they had sat on before, and in less time that it might have taken to describe it, they were making out like teenagers in their parents' basement. Maria might've been years rather than decades closer to those days than the man whose hands were energetically exploring her body, but as the level of excitement grew, so did his passion. He had long forgotten what it felt like, but it was coming back fast.

As Duke marveled at the warm softness of Maria's body, she in turn reveled in the cool hardness of his. Duke Murphy was the epitome of the lover she dreamed of her teens, born of whispered remembrances shared among the older women in the neighborhood that had been clandestinely overheard. The qualities they'd described, physical and otherwise, she found lacking in the boys she'd known in college and beyond. In only a generation, men, in her view, had undergone a dramatic change - and not for the better.

Their tongues danced back and forth, lips pressed tightly together as Duke wrapped his hand around Maria's right breast and squeezed it softly, his thumb rubbing against the hardness of her nipple. At the same time, Maria wrapped her own hand around Duke's still exposed cock, running her fingers up and down its length as she continued to bring it back to life.

Duke ran his other up the length of Maria's left leg, sliding it under the hem of her dress and into the valley between her thighs. A smile filled his face as he found the center of her panties already wet to the touch. He slipped his fingers under the elastic band and found her mound even more so.

"Oh God, yes," Maria panted as she felt the tips of his fingers run along the length of her sex.

It had been a long time since he'd touched a woman in this way, but the memory of how to do so quickly returned and it only took a dozen or so heartbeats to find the young woman's most sensitive spots. Targets he happily focused his attention on.

After playing with her for a while, Duke pulled back, just far enough to lift her legs. Using one hand to hold them in the air, he used the other to take hold of her panties and pull them off. Maria artfully lifted her ass just high enough off the couch to allow them to slide right off.

Duke paid no attention as, once released, her stained underwear fell to the floor. His gaze was too fixed on the carefully trimmed dark bush that framed the entrance to her sexual core. He'd often overheard some of the younger men in the office talking about how they liked girls who were totally bare down there, but he himself had never understood the appeal. He was glad to discover that aside from keeping it clean and trim, Maria had left her sex as nature intended.

Kneeling down in the space between Maria's legs, Duke wasted no time in bringing his mouth to bear on her pussy. Unlike many men of his generation, Duke had learned the art of cunnilingus at a very early age; in fact, the woman who had taken his virginity had made it a point to explain the importance of the skill. She had been forty-two to his eighteen, a friend of the family who wanted to give him a proper send off on his way to college.

Kissing first one thigh, then the other, Duke reached out with his tongue and traced the path his fingers had earlier followed. Then, reaching Maria's clit, he dutifully kissed it softly before tickling it with his tongue - all of which produced the most delightful sighs of contentment from the younger woman before him.

She arched backward against the couch as, still holding her legs apart, Duke recalled those lessons of long ago and demonstrating that it was indeed like riding a bike - once you learned how, you never forgot.

Ripples of joy rolled across Maria's body as she told hold of her legs and freed up Duke's hands to add to her pleasures. One hand formed an arch, spreading the walls of her pussy to give him greater access, while the other came to rest just above it, his thumb extended downward to where it could rub against her clitoris.

"That is so, so good," Maria moaned as she closed her eyes and floated on waves of delight.

Duke continued for long minutes, feeling her body respond to his efforts as he repeatedly slid his tongue deep into her. Bringing both of her hands to the back of the older man's head, Maria held it hard against her pussy, grinding her body in encouragement.

Onward they went, until Maria's body abruptly convulsed as a small but highly pleasing orgasm rocked through her. An eruption that splattered across Duke's lower face, filling his mouth and covering his lips. Lifting himself off the floor, he pulled Maria to him and kissed her fiercely, sharing the nectar of her climax. His reaction had been totally impulsive, something he would have never done with Caroline, who would have found the act repulsive. Maria found it anything but.

Grabbing the sides of Maria's dress at the waist, Duke lifted it up and over her head, exposing her naked chest in one quick motion, then tossing it aside. Her small breasts had always been self-supporting and she rarely wore a bra outside of the office. The dark nipples that had often been visible outside of work drew Duke's attention; his mouth eagerly closed first on one hard, thick nipple, then the other.

Using both his hands and mouth, Duke moved back and forth between Maria's breasts, lavishing as much attention on each as he could. In between, they continued to trade kisses until Maria pushed him away just long enough to rid him of his t-shirt and what remained of his clothes. She then did the same for what was left of hers.

They stood there for a moment, taking a pause to take in the other's nude body. For a man on the verge of sixty, Duke was certainly in better shape than most men decades his junior. The hair on his chest and regions below might have had as much white and gray as it did the original brown, but there was little evidence of age. A good diet and having spent part of every day exercising had stood him well.

The moment passed and Maria again dropped to her knees and closed her lips around Duke's cock, this time taking nearly all of it in with little effort. With one hand on his leg and the other wrapped around his cock, just above his balls, she pumped his hardness in and out of her mouth. It didn't take much to restore his full erection, nor to recreate the effect her previous effort had on his body.

She began to quicken her pace, bringing her second hand into play as she pulled his largeness deeper and faster into her mouth. Only the fact that he'd so recently exploded prevented another such eruption, but even that respite would only last so long. His hands now on the back of her head, he added his own efforts to the mix and began to fuck her mouth.

He did so for a few minutes, but then Maria pushed him back. As much as she was enjoying the feel of his cock in her mouth, there was somewhere else she wanted it more. Despite his larger size, she took control and pushed him down on the couch. No sooner had he landed on the cushion than she climbed on alongside of him.

Their mouths met in a searing, intense kiss, her hands framing the sides of his head as she pulled him to her. A second, then a third kiss followed, after which Maria swung her right leg over Duke and straddled him - her pussy hovering a few inches over his nearly perpendicular manhood.

Placing one hand across her ass and the other around his cock, Duke gently lowered her body even as he guided himself into her. The head of his cock passed between her tight walls with almost no resistance, a testament to their previous efforts. With her own hands stretched out on the back of the couch, Maria pushed her body downward until he was fully inside her.

"God, that's a tight fit," Maria gasped loudly as she let out a deep breath.

"We can take a break," Duke suggested, noticeable concern in his voice.

"The hell we will," Maria cried out forcefully as she shifted her body, rubbing the walls of her sex against his equally sensitive flesh. "I've been dreaming about this for years and I'm not going to wait even a minute longer."

With that, she began to slowly lift her body upward, just a bit, before sliding back down on his cock. A motion she repeated, each time rising higher and coming back down with greater force. Her pace also began to quicken with each sweep of the minute hand, until her legs were lifting her as quick as was physically possible.

"Fuck, that feels good!" Maria cried out as wave upon wave of delight reverberated throughout her body.

Duke could only agree, although he thought good too limited a word, not that he had the inclination to waste time trying to come up with a better choice.

With his hand pressed tightly against her waist, Duke held on to Maria as she continued to bounce up and down with such force as to almost lose contact with him. More times than not, only the firm pressure of his grip prevented her from doing so. The strain of holding back was growing with each successive breath, but he was determined to do so for as long as he could.

Maria could feel the tension in his body, reluctantly slowing if only a bit. The pressure relaxed, Duke moved his hands from her waist to her breasts, cupping them as she leaned in and kissed him once more. She rode his pole at a slower pace, drawing out each successive penetration.

"Better?" she said softly.

"Much," he replied, the expression on his face saying he was back in control.

"Good," Maria grinned, "because now I want you to fuck me."

A look of confusion filled Duke's face for a moment; hadn't he been doing just that? Then it hit him: no, he hadn't. Maria had been fucking him, now it was time for him to return the favor.

She slid off him and, as he got up from the couch, spread herself across it on all fours, her knees bent and her arms outstretched. Duke climbed back on behind her, taking his cock in hand and sliding it back between her legs.

This time, his full length slid inside her with no resistance as Maria pushed back to receive it. Duke again gripped her by the waist and began to thrust in and out, following Maria's earlier example as he gradually increased the strength and frequency of his entries. Their bodies were soon rocking in a choreographed ballet of erotic desire.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Maria said as yet another wave of passion washed over her, "just like that."

Sweat ran down Duke's back as he gave it all he had. He felt years younger and part of him cursed the fact that he'd let those years be wasted. However, that was a concern for tomorrow, not today. Not here and now.

He was so close to the edge, driving himself into her harder and harder. Still Maria cried out for him to go faster. She was close to the edge as well, having as little more control at this point as Duke had. But still he tried, not wanting to find release until she did as well.

In a sudden motion, he pulled out of her and, after flipping her over onto her back, spread her legs once more as he reentered her. Cried of passion echoed off the walls, a mix of both of their voices. Who cared if the neighbors heard, a small part of him said, tomorrow he would be gone from here for good.

"Yes, yes, yes..." Maria panted repeatedly as the orgasm building within her reached a crescendo and exploded with body quaking force.

An eruption followed mere breaths later as Duke likewise exploded, the walls of her sex contracting around his cock as it filled her with a warm wetness.

Time stood still, for how long neither of them really knew. All they were sure of was that they had passed through the abyss with spectacular force, then collapsed exhausted in each other's arms.

-=-=-=-

"That was..." Duke said an indeterminate time later.

"It certainly was," Maria agreed.

"I'd forgotten what it could be like," Duke said as he rolled onto his back.

"Then I'm glad I could remind you," Maria said as she slowly lifted herself into a sitting position.

"How, how long have you been planning this?" Duke asked.

"Years, well, not really, at least not planning it," Maria replied. "But I guess I seriously started thinking about it the day you announced that you were going to retire."

"Well, as retirement gifts go," Duke laughed as he also sat up, "it certainly beat a gold watch."

"Damn, I almost forgot," Maria said excitedly as she suddenly jumped off the couch and reached for her purse.

Duke watched with interest as she rummaged through her bag, pulling one thing after another out of it until she came out with a small, colorfully wrapped box. Turning back to him, she handled him the package.

"You're kidding?" Duke said as he realized what was in the box.

As he opened the wrapping, Duke knew that the gift within was one he would treasure the rest of his life - if only as the physical manifestation of what Maria had given back to him.

Today was indeed the first day of the rest of his life.

END

12