The Good Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
413 Followers

*SNAP*

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed.

The whip slammed into my cunt, the tails wrapping all the way from the crack of my ass to my clit. It hurt like fucking hell, but it also made my pussy gush. He whipped me hard between the legs three more times, each time making me scream out, but also making me grow wetter.

I was dripping by the time the whip was tossed aside and I felt him move behind me. He positioned his hard cock at the entrance of my pussy and teased me, popping the head of his cock in and out of my stinging opening. He pulled out again and then slammed the full length into me. He fucked me hard, pounding his cock into my tender hole and spanking my ass. My body went slack as he fucked me.

Then I noticed another man come over and pick up the whip. He stood in front of me and began whipping the top of my pussy and my stomach. The tails hit my thighs and abs, making my muscles clench, and occasionally hit my clit which made me buck onto the cock behind me. Then, in one hard stroke, he brought the whip down on the chain hanging between my tits.

Both of the clamps snapped off my nipples with a sudden pop.

Fireworks went off in my head. The breath left my chest like I'd been shot, and my nipples seared with an intoxicating mix of pain and stinging pleasure. My back arched and my pussy exploded as I creamed on the cock in my cunt, cum pouring out and down the inside of my thighs. The cock pumped into me and I felt the head expand, shooting hot cum up my cunt. He pulled out of me and I felt a couple more spurts splash across my hot cheeks and dribble down. He finished cumming and knelt down behind me, carefully undoing the straps around my ankles and then my wrists.

I collapsed into his arms, exhausted from the whipping and fucking, and he carried me over to a bed that had been placed nearby. He threw me over it so my hips were just hanging off the edge. The bed was pretty tall and my feet barely touched the floor. I felt a rope wrap around my ankles, lashing my legs together and tying them to the floor. Then he walked around the bed and wrapped another rope to my wrists, pulling them taut in front of me and connecting the rope to the floor on the other side of the bed. I couldn't move at all, and my pussy and ass were completely exposed.

Another man came over to the bed carrying Shannon in his arms. Her corset had been ripped off and she was plastered everywhere with cum. She looked like she'd been getting gang-fucked the entire time I'd been being whipped. They threw her over the bed and tied her the same way as me, but in the other direction so our heads were lying next to each other. I turned and looked into her eyes, seeing the lust and anticipation of what was going to come next, mixed with the slight fear of being completely immobile. We both knew we were about to get seriously fucked.

I gasped as I suddenly felt something cold rubbed onto my asshole. I saw a man approach Shannon with a bottle of lube and spread some on her ass , so I knew that must be what was going on behind me. I felt the blunt head of a cock pushing at my asshole as the man behind Shannon began to push forward. It was almost like watching a mirror image. Everything I felt happening to me I saw happening to Shannon, and it was fucking sexy. I craned my neck to kiss her as I felt the head of the cock pop into my ass and slide deep. He pulled it out in one smooth stroke and then pounded it back in again.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck my ass! Ahhhhh-AAAAHHHHH!" He suddenly picked up speed and started slam-fucking my tight hole, making me squeal into Shannon's mouth. My legs were tied together and pulled taut, so I couldn't spread them at all. It made my ass feel incredibly tight. His thick cock filled me over and over again, sodomizing me, his balls slapping hard into my pussy, until he slammed it in deep and held it there. I felt his cock swell and shoot hot cum deep into me.

Another hard cock was immediately shoved into my pussy as a guy climbed on to the bed in front of me, kneeling over my outstretched arms. I felt the guy behind me grab my ponytail and jerk hard, forcing my head up and making me yell, my mouth quickly filling with hot meat. He pulled my ponytail side to side, choking me and making me gag on the cock fucking my throat. Saliva poured out of my mouth and down the shaft as it made wet squishy sounds in my throat. He let go of my hair and pounded my cunt, grabbing on to my hips and filling me with another load of thick cum.

He pulled out and another cock slid into my sloppy pussy, thrusting a few times to get nice and wet, and then pulling out and resting at my asshole. I felt the blunt tip splitting my hole as the head forced its way in, finally popping past my stretched ring. My ass felt incredibly tight, fitting the cock like a glove. I wiggled my butt as I felt the slick rod lodge deep in my bowels. He held it there as I gagged on the cock fucking my throat, my ab muscles and ass clenching and massaging his hard-on.

Finally the guy pulled out of my mouth and came all over my lips and face. I turned my head to Shannon and she flicked her tongue across my lips, licking up the cum. I gently pried open her lips and our tongues began a slow, sensuous dance as we were both fucked from behind. Her mouth felt like warm butter as our tongues played together. Another guy crawled up on the bed and laid his cock between our lips. We both slid them up and down on his cock in unison. Then I moved down and took his balls in my mouth, suckling them while Shannon slid his swollen cockhead down her throat. I saw her neck bulge out from the cock and I licked across her skin where I could see it was buried, all the way up to her chin, where his balls were resting. He pulled out and came all over our faces as I groaned into Shannon's panting mouth. We licked up the cum and played with it, swapping it back and forth until the last guy had shot his load in our messy, dripping holes.

They removed the ropes from our hands and feet and we just laid there for a moment, exhausted and totally spent from so many orgasms. I gently lifted myself onto the bed and laid down next to Shannon.

"You ok?" I laughed.

"Ohhhh... never better." she moaned weakly.

She had a strand of cum hanging from her chin and I licked it up, bringing my lips to hers and gently kissing her. We helped each other up from the bed and stumbled toward the back of the club, following a sign on the wall that said "Dressing Room and Showers." I felt cum bubbling out of my pussy and running down the inside of my legs as we walked. We came to a hallway that was lined with doors and I realized the club had more going on in it than I had thought. We walked over to one of the doors and peered in to the room through a little window. What we saw made us both let out a little gasp.

Inside there was a woman bent in a U shape over what looked like a padded pommel horse. Behind her a giant metal machine was pounding a pair of dildos up into her pussy and ass, and to her side a man in a leather mask was dripping hot wax onto her back. Her feet were shackled to the ground, and both of her nipples were pierced with a ring that had a chain connected to the floor in front of her. She had a gag in her mouth and her eyes were covered with a cloth blindfold.

We watched the scene for a minute, marveling at everything this woman was having done to her all at once. Her skin shined with sweat, and every time a drop of hot wax would land on her back she would jerk, pulling on the rings and stretching her nipples. Her juices were dripping down between her legs as the machine behind her pounded both of her holes non-stop. We could her faint screams and moans of passion through the door, but it was nearly soundproof.

"That looks incredible..." I heard Shannon whisper. "I thought the pillory was intense, but that is a whole other level."

"We are definitely gonna have to spend some more time in this place..." I said, staring through the window.

We left the room and continued following the signs down the hallway. There were separate little dressing rooms that each had their own private shower. We found an empty one and stepped in, turning it on and letting the water warm up. I stepped in with Shannon and let the hot water cascade over our bodies, washing away the sweat and fluids that had collected on and inside of us. I grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and rubbed it into Shannon's body, over her breasts, down her back and across her ass, caressing her curves with my slippery hands. She lathered me up and did the same, our bodies quickly becoming slick and sudsy. I ran my hand across her pussy and along the crack of her ass, gently massaging my soapy hands into her.

We stepped back under the water, letting it splash down and rinse away the suds, leaving our smooth skin clean and refreshed. I held her face in my hands and kissed her, tasting her sweet tongue and the warm water as it fell all around our faces. We closed our eyes and lost ourselves in the kiss, exploring each others mouths as our bodies melted into each other under the hot spray of the shower. I sucked on her lips and tongue, drawing little gasps from her as she dragged her fingers along my neck. Finally I broke the kiss and opened my eyes, her blue eyes peering into mine.

"I love kissing you." I whispered "You taste so good, and you're lips are so soft."

She giggled and whispered back "So are yours. Kiss me again."

I smiled and leaned into her, pressing my lips against hers and stroking her wet hair.

"Mmmm..." she sighed. "I think I could really get into this bondage thing."

"Oh really?" I said.

I broke our kiss and spun her around putting one hand on her back and pushing her into the shower wall. She gasped as her tits hit the cold tile. I grabbed both her wrists in my other hand, pinning them to her back and kneeling down behind her. I separated her legs with one hand and then grabbed one of her ass cheeks, pulling it out and exposing her little hole. I leaned in and ran my tongue all the way up her crack, making her shudder.

"Do you want me to lick your ass baby?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

"Be a good girl then, and don't move."

I let go of her wrists and she held them pinned against her back like I told her. I reached up and tickled her stomach, running my long nails all along her sides, down across her hips, and over the smooth cheeks of her ass, digging my fingers into them in and pulling them apart. I blew gently on her asshole, making her squirm and twitch at the tickling sensation.

"Hey! I said don't move!" I said firmly, slapping her hard on the ass.

"Fuck! I can't help it, that feels so good!" she moaned. I couldn't help but grin at the way she was trying to follow my orders.

I licked all around her hole, along the sides of her ass cheeks, slowly spiraling inward until the flat of my tongue was resting over her rosebud. Shannon made a low groan as she tried to keep from moving her ass back against my mouth. I removed my tongue and pulled her cheeks as far apart as I could, watching as her little asshole winked open and shut. I licked it again, gently probing her and bathing her hot little asshole with my soft tongue, getting it nice and wet.

"Jesus, that feels amazing. Stick it in. Tongue fuck my ass. Please..." Shannon moaned.

I kept teasing her for a moment, licking and planting wet kisses all around her ass without touching her little puckered hole. Then I stiffened my tongue and began slowly pushing it inside her. I felt her tight anus gripping around my tongue as it slid in. I sawed it in and out, gradually picking up speed and burying my face in between her soft ass cheeks.

"Oh my god, your tongue... your tongue is in my ass! That feels so good!"

I pulled back and spread her cheeks again, planting wet smooches all around her rosebud. I closed my lips over her hole and gently sucked while lashing across it with my tongue. I ate her ass like it was my last meal.

"Does my tongue feel good in your ass baby?" I teased.

All she could do was whimper as my tongue slid back in, caressing every little fold and wrinkle of her cute puckered hole. I reached one hand between her legs and slid my thumb up into the wet folds of her pussy. I found her g-spot and gently pressed on it with the flat of my thumb while I stroked my fingers across her clit and the top of her slick mound.

She rested her forehead on the tile shower wall as I ate out her ass and fingered her pussy. Little beads of water ran from her wet hair and trailed down the smooth skin of her back and ass. Her knees started to quiver and I grabbed her around the waist, falling onto my back on the shower floor and positioning her ass over my face.

"Ride my tongue!" I commanded.

She squatted down over my face and I stuck my tongue out, making it rigid. She lowered herself down onto my face and began rocking back and forth, my tongue spearing her tight hole. She pushed down hard, smothering me with her smooth, round cheeks as I dug my tongue as far as I could into her butt. This was so fucking dirty, and I loved it! I couldn't believe I had my fucking tongue buried in another woman's asshole.

I was blessed with a long tongue, so I was able to get a good couple of inches up inside her and swirl it around. I reached up and grabbed her around her smooth thighs, my hands searching for her pussy. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed it back and forth furiously. I stuck my middle and ring fingers inside her steamy cunt, massaging her clit with my palm and her g-spot with the tips of my fingers. Her pussy felt like warm silk around my hand. She reached down to her ass and spread it apart her tight hole opening up around my tongue and letting me thrust it even deeper.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum." she moaned.

Her ass bounced up and down on my face and her hands shot up to her tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers. Her asshole spasmed around my thrusting tongue and cum spewed from her cunt, pouring out past my fluttering fingers and over my neck and chest. I tongue fucked her ass through her orgasm, then pulled back on her thighs so I could lick all of the sweet cum still flowing from her hot pussy.

She pulled herself off me, collapsing onto the shower floor beside me. The warm water splashed down over us as our limbs tangled together. She wrapped her arms around me and stroked my neck and hair softly.

"Fuck, Heather. That was incredible. I've never had my ass licked like that before." She said, leaning in to kiss me.

"Glad you liked it." I giggled.

"I'm exhausted." she sighed, rolling over on to her back. The water was starting to get cold. "Let's clean up and get out of here."

We finished showering and dried off. There was a walk-in closet in the room that had racks of clothes on it. One whole side had sexy bondage clothing, and the other had more street-appropriate clothes. There were shelves with all kinds of toys on them, and one rack of fluffy white bathrobes. Whoever sponsored this club must be really well-off, I thought. We both grabbed a bathrobe and left the dressing room, walking down the hallway toward the main room. When we got near the exit, the owner who'd greeted us when we arrived stepped in front of the door.

"I hope you enjoyed yourselves ladies!" He handed us both a black arm band. "You're now official members of this club. You may come and go as you please, as long as you're wearing one of these bands." He smiled at us both. "There are very few of these handed out, but your performance and recommendations tonight have vaulted you to the front of the line."

We thanked him walked out of the club, holding hands and climbing into my car.

"They may have to pay us to stay away from here." I said to Shannon as we hopped in.

"Yeah, I'm definitely going to be spending some quality time in there." she giggled, admiring the new armband.

She closed the door and I drove us home. We climbed between the cool sheets of my bed and I snuggled up against Shannon, spooning and falling fast asleep, my dreams filled with visions of what might have been hidden behind all those other doors inside the club.

Katies
Katies
413 Followers
12