All Comments on 'The Good Mom Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me4 months ago

A very good ending! Bravo for the extra story!

eljaybeljayb4 months ago

thank you for completing the story.

I do appreciate your wonderful vocabulary

feculence

trailing filaments of spermatozoa

Sparklets of pleasure

scintilla of vaginal miasma

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Alas, the story ended. Everything was very good except the episode with housekeeper. You could have made her a little more erotic than frumpy.

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO4 months ago

Very good loved the whole story, which for maybe a little different ending. Iam just a romantic at heart. Richard is kind of a lover, worthless, lazy, entitled spoiled brat, mom should have kicked his ass out and told him to grow up, but I know she couldn't do it she loved him or was in love with him. I think Richard became his father the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

NylonianNylonian4 months ago

Thanks for the rich epilogue to this raunchy tale, Michele. I'd like to see more of a redemption arc for Richard though but like another commenter has already said, perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The housekeeper scene was a little unnecessary but I guess it kinda demonstrates how insatiable Richard is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

just love the stories of these nylon clad mothers luring their sons between their legs and making stocking tortured slaves over and over. these lucky sons get to feel that silky sensation from the first time they fuck and fall captive to the lovely feeling of silky sensations from the one who holds them closest. filling that silky cunt full of their seed over and over. loved that he gets jealous knowing she dresses in her nylons to go on dates. i hope this series continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Good Mom Series Info