All Comments on 'The Grange'

by Sirdar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Safe_BetSafe_Betover 15 years ago
Sweet!

Very, very enjoyable yarn. Plenty of sex, but not TOO much. My God, it even had a plot and story line! Great job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different!

.

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreover 15 years ago
Boring

What tedious writing. I lost the will to live.

poppy_cockpoppy_cockover 15 years ago
Dear God, do you need an editor...

Your punctuation sucks. For heaven's sake, do a search on the web and find yourself a decent 'how to write' article. There are literally thousands of them out there, ignorance is no excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree, you need to work on your puctuation...

... Also, there was plenty of opportunity to carry the story much further. Do your best to find a patient editor and don't be afraid of how long your stories are. This one seemed to get off to a decent start but the ending was rushed like you had more to write but wanted to wrap it up because you thought it was too long. You started out with a good idea, don't be afraid to expand on it.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Entertaining.

An unusual and fun story.

Well written as well.

4 out of 5 from me.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Since a Helicopter approached and landed in a government secured area I have a few questions: 1) why wasn't it intercepted and shot down? 2) If they were able to land, Pat should have been armed and had them in her sights when she told them they were under arrest ( should have been using an assault rifle and had a pistol as backup, with a few spare clips of ammunition). Sorry, but the western world has effectively been at war with terrorism for around 20 years now, and if you enter a secured facility you WILL BE apprehended at gun point and treated very harshly; assuming you don't do something even stupider and give them cause to shoot you. I'm sure there are some facilities where they will shoot to kill on site if you're not supposed to be there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous