The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty often worked out before her shift started. She would often get one of the sheriff's boats a couple of hours before her shift started, beach the boat behind our house, and do her workout. I wasn't quite sure how she got away with that, but adopted a policy of 'don't ask, don't tell.' Since Marty lifted and often wanted a spotter, I frequently found myself working out with her. Bench press was particularly interesting. If only one person is spotting you on the bench, the spotter typically stands just behind the bench, in position grasp the bar between the lifter's hands and get it back onto the supports if necessary. What this means is that the lifter is looking up at the spotter's groin when the lifter is on the bench. Ordinarily, that is insignificant. However, it becomes interesting significant if the spotter is, as Marty and I were, nude.

When I was spotting Marty, my dick was about two feet above her face. Marty would generally look at me and smile before she unracked the bar and started her set. When Marty spotted me, she would stand with her legs apart to "give me better leverage when I need to get that bar off of you." Of course, that exposed her cunt to me when I was on the bench. I didn't complain.

Marty had a very magnetic personality. She and I flirted quite a bit, but it never went farther than that. I was, of course, married to Carol and Marty was in a very stable relationship with Lisa. While Carol and Lisa were both broadminded, I'm not sure how either woman would have reacted to Marty and me fucking. But, all of Marty's taut body was exposed to me when we worked out together nude and I did have some recurring daydreams about fucking her.

In August, we drove Gwen to Chicago to start college. Gwen was rooming with Samantha Collins, her best friend from high school. Naturally, we saw Samantha and her parents, Cheryl and Peter, when we got to Chicago. I remembered realizing that Samantha was an exceptionally beautiful young woman when she went nude at Gwen's 19th birthday party on the island a month earlier. What I had forgotten until I saw her again was just how beautiful Samantha Collins was, even fully clothed. I was inordinately pleased that Samantha seemed genuinely happy to see me.

Carol and I had taken a great liberty when Samantha had visited us that July. We knew that everyone at the party Ian and Kirsten were hosting for Gwen's 19th birthday would be naked, including us. While Samantha was not compelled to undress, we knew that there would be some pressure on her, particularly since her close friend Gwen would be naked. Not surprisingly, Samantha succumbed to the pressure and undressed during the party. Samantha so clearly enjoyed going naked with others that we let her go naked for most of the rest of her stay with us. We had not discussed any of this with Samantha's parents, Cheryl and Peter, in advance.

One thing I learned about Samantha Collins as I got to know her better was that she is not secretive. When she got home from visiting Gwen, she gave her parents a complete account of her introduction to social nudity. Apparently, she was an effective advocate for the joy of going naked with others. Instead of being angry at us, Cheryl and Peter had wanted to know if they could visit and go nude with us in the Florida sun. Because Gwen and Samantha had been very close friends and teammates throughout high school, Carol and I had gotten to know Cheryl and Peter very well. They were always welcome at our house. Because both Cheryl and Peter were physicians, their professional schedules precluded them from coming to Florida until that October, after Gwen and Samantha had started college.

That bit of background was necessary, I think, to explain what happened when Carol and I took Gwen, Samantha, Cheryl, and Peter to dinner the night that the girls moved into their dorm. Almost the entire conversation consisted of Carol, Gwen, and me answering Cheryl's and Peter's questions about our new, nude life in Florida. Samantha added more about her experiences during her visit with Gwen in July and very explicitly encouraged her parents to spend as much time as they could naked with as many people as they could when they visited us in October. I inferred from the looks we got that night that a few folks seated at tables near us were eavesdropping.

Now is, I suppose, as good a time as any to add a short disclaimer. This story focuses on the changes which Carol and I made in our lives after we retired and moved to a barrier island on the West Coast of Florida. Because our neighbors and new friends Kirsten and Ian Woods were nudists, we were introduced to a circle of people who became our Florida friends who were also nudists and, maybe, a bit kinky. Including the people whom we knew only casually from Gulf Coast Naturists, that was, roughly, 70 or 80 people. The population of our county was almost 800,000 people. I don't want to give the mis-impression that everyone in Florida runs around naked all the time.

It was with a tinge of regret that Carol and I drove home to Florida as empty-nesters. We did still have Kirsten staying over with us most nights that Ian was working in Tampa. The three of us shared a bed and we all three slept nude. A lot of the time, sleep was all we did. Sometimes, we did a threesome, which I got better at with practice. Sometimes Carol and I would fuck while Kirsten watched us and masturbated. Sometimes Kirsten and I would fuck while Carol watched us and masturbated. Very rarely, Kirsten and Carol would pleasure each other while I watched and jacked off.

Ian was usually home Friday night through early Monday morning. Unless they or we had visitors, the four of us usually spent at least one night of the weekend together. That was how Carol and I learned that we really enjoyed fucking with someone else watching. Every instance of sex with Carol was exquisite. However, knowing that Ian and Kirsten were watching us fuck, hearing their comments, and, occasionally talking with them while I was thrusting my dick inside Carol's cunt added intensity and eroticism to the experience. Even better was to be on the bed fucking Carol with Kirsten and Ian fucking right next to us. Being conscious of their pleasure seemed to heighten ours.

Very pleasurable, but in a somewhat different way, was swapping partners. I was surprised at how hot it was to watch Ian fuck Carol while Kirsten and I masturbated each other. Carol told me, many times, how much she enjoyed getting herself off or having Ian finger her while she watched me fuck Kirsten. Although not as desirable as Carol, Kirsten Woods was a very attractive and sexy woman with a definite attitude. As she and I had sex with each other more, we got to know what worked best for each other. We also developed an emotional bond, and the sex grew into lovemaking. Carol and Ian went through the identical process. We rapidly reached a point where, in effect, Carol had two husbands and I had two wives.

As our relationship with Kirsten and Ian grew deeper, so did our trust and our willingness to try things out of our comfort zone. Kirsten became interested in anal sex. One night after dinner, she had Ian fuck her in the ass on a lounge chair beside our pool. After Kirsten and Ian finished, Kirsten coached Carol and me through our first attempt at anal sex. Kirsten's coaching involved a lot of touching of my shaft and balls and Carol's clit.

We knew that Kirsten and Ian had friends in the Tampa and Sarasota areas. One couple from Sarasota whom the Woods knew, Sherri and Dale, were into bondage. They visited the Woods one weekend. To make a long story shorter, one part of that visit included Kirsten and me being very tightly tied together after I had inserted my dick into her cunt. After tying Kirsten and me together, Ian entered Carol and Sherri and Dale tied them together. Sherri and Dale took a bunch of pictures and then left us there on the Woods' patio for about an hour as they took Ian's SUV to the island liquor store. Reading that, it doesn't sound sexy, but it was.

In general, we were open with Gwen and people like Sue and Phil Woodman about our sexual exploits. Most of our close friends knew that Carol, Kirsten, Ian, and I had become a foursome. We kept one episode strictly between ourselves. Kirsten and Ian did give me permission to recount it here.

On a typical Saturday night, Kirsten, Ian, Carol, and I would have dinner in the nude on one of our patios. Two weeks before Cheryl and Peter came down, the four of us had eaten on our patio. A bit more wine was consumed than usual and, for some reason, the girls were touching each other. That progressed into a full-blown girl-on-girl 69. Once they had gotten each other off, Kirsten and Carol sat side-by-side on lounge chair looking at Ian and me. Kirsten whispered something to Carol and Carol giggled.

Kirsten said, "Did you enjoy watching us boys?"

"Yes, very much," I replied.

"OK," Carol said, "it's your turn."

"What do you mean?" Ian asked.

"She means," Kirsten said, "that you watched us give each other oral. Now we want to watch you two give each other oral."

"You want me to suck Ian's dick?" I asked, both shocked and annoyed.

"Yup," Carol answered.

"Ain't happening," I replied.

"Well, if there's no equality in our relationship, there won't be any sex either," Carol replied with a hard edge in her voice.

Ian was no more enthused than I was. "Kirsten," he said, "You're not serious about this?"

"Dead serious," Kirsten responded. "Carol and I do a lot of things that you and Harry want. It's time for you and Harry to do something we want." That was a gross mis-statement because much of what we did together originated in the mind of one of the girls. However, Kirsten's tone of voice clearly said that now was not the time to point that out.

"You two suck each other off, and come in each other's mouths, or Kirsten and I are exclusively lesbian," Carol said sharply.

I looked at Ian. It appeared that the girls were serious. "Fuck!" Ian said.

"No, we said suck," Kirsten replied.

"Take hold of each other and get each other hard," Carol directed.

Very tentatively, Ian and I took hold of each other's dicks. Having my dick in Ian's hand did not feel anywhere near as good as having it in Carol's or Kirsten's hand. Holding Ian's dick was a zero.

"Come on boys, we need erections here," Carol yelled.

Ian and I started stroking each other. After much longer than it took with the girls, Ian and I both got hard. I can't speak for him, but for me, it was almost against my will.

"That's good," Kirsten said. "Now, Harry, give Ian a blow job."

I got down on my knees so that Ian's dick was right in front of my face. I took him in my hand, closed my eyes, and guided him into my mouth. I tried to imitate what Carol did when she sucked me off in order to get this over as fast as possible. Fortunately, before too long, Ian shot just a little bit.

Carol directed, "Swallow, Harry!" so I did. Thank god that was over.

Having my dick in Ian's mouth did nothing for me. I couldn't come. Finally, I jerked my hips a bit and groaned, faking an orgasm. Ian took the hint and faked swallowing. I got my dick out of Ian's mouth as quickly as possible. I don't know whether we really fooled the girls, but they were both smiling.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Carol asked, intending it as a rhetorical question.

"I'd not want to do it again," Ian replied.

"Nor I," I added.

Carol and Kirsten looked at each other for a moment. "Ok," Kirsten said, "we won't ask you to do it again." Thankfully, both women kept that promise.

It is stays warm in Southwest Florida in October. When we picked Cheryl and Peter up at the airport, they were dressed for October in the Midwest. To lessen their burden, I carried their bags. Still, both were sweating by the time we reached our car.

I'm not sure whether Peter's sweat was due exclusively to the weather. Carol had worn running shorts, flips, and a tank top with, very noticeably, nothing underneath. She got several looks as we waited for Cheryl and Peter outside security, and the looks were deserved. Peter couldn't take his eyes off of her.

When we got to our house, Cheryl asked, "Ok, what are the rules?"

"Well," I said, "you're free to go nude anywhere in the house and out by the pool. We usually do. Don't worry, the dune is high enough that people on the beach can't see our pool and patio. Generally, wear clothes on the beach. Public nudity is illegal. The beach is patrolled. They will cite you. Now, that said, we do go out on the beach nude just long enough to get to our neighbors' backyard. Kirsten's and Ian's house is also a clothes-free zone. The beach doesn't seem to be patrolled after dark, so we do go nude on the beach then."

"Where do we undress, here or in our room?" Peter asked.

"You can do either," Carol said as she pulled her tank top over her head. Peter's eyes grew big as he saw Carol's bare tits.

"I think we'll go to our room," Cheryl said.

"That's fine," Carol said, smiling, as she kicked off her flip-flops. "Harry will take you to the guest room."

I picked up the Collins' bags and led them upstairs to the guest room. "It's really up to you whether you go nude," I said. "Carol and I do pretty much all the time when we're home, and our neighbors Kirsten and Ian do. They're coming over for dinner later. But it is really whatever you're comfortable with."

"No," Cheryl said, "we came down her to go naked and we will. Our daughter says that it is a life-changing experience. Sam would be very disappointed in us if we stayed dressed."

"Ok," I said. "Just come down when you're ready. I'll fix some drinks and we can go out by the pool until Carol and I need to start dinner."

I stopped in our room to take off my own clothes, then went back downstairs. Carol was standing naked in the kitchen. "Did you notice Peter's eyes when you took your top off?" I asked.

Carol chuckled. "Yeah. I wonder what he'll think of my bare pubes and ass. It's going to be kind of nice having someone staring at me like I'm a goddess for a week."

"Hey," I said, "I stare at you all the time, and you are a goddess."

Carol laughed. "You're my husband. That's boring. Showing off to a fresh pair of eyes is more exciting."

Cheryl and Peter came into the kitchen, nude, a few minutes later. I had always thought of Cheryl as a handsome woman. Nude, you could see that her occupation was largely sedentary. She had a bit of a belly and some fat in her hips and thighs. Peter also carried something of a gut. Still, they were friends, and everyone looks better nude than clothed.

Kirsten and Ian came over for dinner, nude of course. Poor Peter couldn't decide which bare body he preferred to stare at: Carol's or Kirsten's. That was ok. Both women liked to have people look at them when they were naked. In fairness, Cheryl gave more than a passing glance to Ian's and my dicks as well.

Cheryl and Peter seemed to hit it off well with Kirsten and Ian. That was good because the Gulf Coast Naturists were having one of their outings the next day and we'd planned to take Cheryl and Peter on Ian's boat. We wanted Cheryl and Peter to meet Sue and Phil Woodman. Over dinner, we explained about the outing and the privately-owned island where public nudity was not only permissible but expected. Thankfully, Cheryl and Peter seemed enthusiastic.

Cheryl and Peter seemed disappointed that we had to dress the next morning to drive to the marina Ian used. They enthusiastically stripped off when Ian gave his "Captain's order" to undress once we were away from the marina. Once everyone was slathered in sunscreen, Cheryl, Peter, Carol, and I sat in the stern of Ian's boat.

We learned one reason for Cheryl's and Peter's seeming greater enthusiasm to go nude that morning. "I'll say one thing," Cheryl said, "running around without clothes on is having a positive effect on our sex life. Peter was insatiable last night. I came four times."

"I probably shouldn't say this," Peter said, "but seeing Carol and Kirsten naked got me hornier than hell."

We were sitting so that Carol and I were facing Cheryl and Peter. "What a nice thing to say," Carol said. She smiled, spread her legs wide, and said, "I hope that you don't get bored with the view before the week's out."

"Now you're messing with me," Peter replied. I glanced at Cheryl. She was smiling and had spread her legs farther apart.

When Cheryl and Peter saw the island, already occupied by several Gulf Coast Naturists, they acted like they had found paradise. Maybe they had. We introduced them to Sue and Phil Woodman. The six of us were chatting when a stunningly beautiful young woman walked up. Her black hair and dark skin suggested that she was either from India or of Indian descent.

Sue Woodman said, "I'd like you to meet the newest member of my practice group: Dr. Lakshmi Sunkara. Apart from her sterling credentials, I knew that I had to get Lakshmi into the group when I saw that she put that she is a nudist on her resume."

Dr. Sunkara had a voice that was every bit as beautiful as her face and body. "I believe in being completely honest with everyone, whether it is a patient's prognosis or important facts in my life." Just then, a very pale, slightly nervous young man came up and stood next to Dr. Sunkara. She turned to the man and asked, "Brad, would you be kind enough to get me a beer?"

The young man walked off. Dr. Sunkara laughed. "Brad's a banker. We belong to the same fitness club. He's been asking me out for weeks and I kept turning him down. When Sue invited me to come today, I thought this would be a good way to screen Brad. When I told Brad we'd be taking our clothes off, I think that he thought I was telling him that I was going to fuck him. Who knows? I may fuck him if he handles this well."

I hoped, for Bard's sake, that he impressed the good Doctor. She was gorgeous and very fit. I had to think that sex with her would be a special experience, perhaps almost as good as sex with Carol.

Cheryl and Peter quickly became friends with Sue and Phil. That was good because Sue and Phil had a sailboat. As a favor to us, they had agreed to take Carol, me, and our houseguests sailing on the Gulf the next day. Carol and I had been on the Woodman's sailboat before. One very good thing about it was that Sue and Phil had an inflexible rule that no one could wear any clothes onboard once the boat was out of the yacht basin.

As always, the GCN outing was a very good time. Cheryl and Peter seemed to enjoy it. As an added benefit, as we were packing up to leave, Carol and I each got a hug from the stunning Dr. Sunkara. "I'm so glad to meet you," she said. "Sue has told me good things about both of you."

There were a lot of fishermen out as we headed back to Ian's marina. Naturally, Kirsten knew some of them and waved and called out to them. Cheryl said to Kirsten, "You really seem to enjoy that they are seeing you with no clothes on."

"Oh, those guys have seen me nude tons of times," Kirsten responded. "But, yeah, I guess that I am an exhibitionist. I'm proud of his body and being seen nude is a turn-on."

Carol interjected, "Cheryl, I was a little surprised by Kirsten doing that when we first met. However, I've discovered that it is very gratifying to have people see me when I'm nude."

Cheryl said, "Maybe that's true when you have figures like the two of you have, but . . .."

Kirsten cut her off. "Cheryl, there is absolutely nothing wrong with how you look naked. Everyone enjoys being seen naked, whether they'll admit it or not." Kirsten saw another fishing boat which she recognized. She pulled Cheryl to our boat's side rail. "Waive at them Cheryl and shake your tits a little. You'll see how much fun it is." Cheryl did as she was told, and soon seemed to be enjoying herself.