The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol had insisted on giving Gwen one rather odd present. It was a framed photo of Carol and me standing on a beach naked. We each had an arm around the other's back and were facing the camera. The picture showed us from head to feet. When Gwen opened that package, she said, "Great! I'll put this up in the dorm room. Sam will enjoy it." I missed the meaning of Gwen's last comment. I glanced at Samantha, who looked down at the floor.

Gwen and Samantha started making the rounds of their high school friends on December 26. Cheryl and Peter were keeping office hours from the 26th through the 30th. That left Carol and me alone during the day. Since Gwen and Samantha were primarily using Samantha's car, we did have the rental. Carol and I went to a lunch place we liked one day. Mainly, though, we just relaxed around the Collins' wonderful indoor pool. Well, we did fuck in the pool a few times.

On December 30, Gwen intended to see some people who were friends of hers but who didn't know Samantha. Samantha spent that day at the pool with Carol and me. We skinny-dipped some, but mainly the three of us talked. That was the longest up to that point that I had talked with Samantha. She was a much more intelligent, informed, articulate, and mature young woman than I had realized.

Late in the afternoon, the three of us used the sauna that Cheryl and Peter had installed in the room with their pool. Nude and shiny with sweat, both Carol and Samantha looked incredible. After we had been in the sauna a while, Samantha stepped out. When she came back in, she said, "It's almost 5:00. I probably ought to shower and get ready. Gwen and I are going to a party tonight and she'll be back soon."

Carol said, "We need to get ready too. Your parents and us are going out to dinner with Anna and David Schwartz."

"Well," Samantha said, "there is a huge shower right here." She pointed to another corner of the room.

Carol smiled, "Can we use it together?"

Samantha smiled, "Sure!"

We followed Samantha out of the sauna, along the deep end of the pool, and into a shower enclosure that would easily accommodate at least six people. "I don't know why Mom and Dad had this built so big," Samantha said. "Until recently, they would never have showered with another person." Samantha giggled and said, "I'll bet that this is the first time anyone has used this shower naked."

Samantha turned on the water and got it to a comfortable temperature. Carol said, "Let's wahs Harry. I'll get his back. Sam, you do his front."

Samantha was looking into my eyes the entire time she washed me, even when she squatted down to wash my calves. As she straightened back up, Carol said, in a very matter-of-fact voice, "Don't forget his dick and balls Sam." Samantha smiled at me. I spread my legs apart slightly and she reached just behind my sac and began rubbing gently. She ran her hands very lightly over my balls a couple of times before giving them a proper wash. This was, of course, getting me hard. Samantha looked down and my increasingly rigid dick and then back into my eyes. Her smile seemed to communicate genuine joy.

Samantha cupped her hand around my shaft and stroked me a few times before circling the head of my dick with her index finger. She slowly ran her finger all over my head. Her hands were soft and her touch was exquisite. I almost came. The whole time she was handling me, we were looking into each other's eyes.

I would have been happy for that washing to go on for a long time. However, Carol finally said, "Ok, my turn."

Samantha piped up, "Harry, you do Carol's back, I'll wash her front."

"Excellent," Carol said.

I very much enjoyed playing with Carol's perfectly formed ass and alluring asshole and did that day. I intentionally did not look to see what Samantha was doing in front of Carol, although I did hear Carol say, "Thank you Sam"

Carol declared it Samantha's turn to be washed and told me to do Samantha's front. I softly told Samantha to close her eyes while I gently washed her face. I ran my fingers over her cheekbones, her firm jaw, and up and down her neck. I washed her shoulders and her abdomen, avoiding her breasts for the moment. I knelt in the shower, lifted one of Samantha's legs at a time, and washed her feet. Looking up at her was exquisite and she had spread her legs enough to expose herself to me.

I washed Samantha's calves before I stood up and went to her breasts. Samantha was not overtly muscular like, say, Marty Robinson; but her body was firm, particularly her breasts. Her nipples were very hard, and I rolled them gently between my fingers. I had to resist the urge to suck them with my wife in the shower just behind Samantha.

When I thought that I'd played with Samantha's breasts long enough, I squatted down to wash her thighs. The skin on her thighs was smooth and soft, but I could feel the firm muscles underneath. As I worked to the insides of her thighs, I began doing long, slow strokes that stopped just below her vulva. Samantha was breathing harder.

Again, using a very neutral voice, Carol said, "Harry, don't forget to get between her legs." I stood and began a gentle, circular massaging motion on the front of Samantha's mound. I slowly worked my hand down between her legs. I felt Samantha's clit and began to finger it. This whole time, she and I were staring into each other's eyes.

Samantha silently mouthed the word "please." I worked my finger into her vagina and began an up and down motion, pressing firmly against the front wall. Samantha closed her yes. Finally, Samantha gave an "Uh, uh" and let out a deep breath. She opened her eyes, smiled, and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. Samantha seemed a little embarrassed suddenly. She glanced at the wall clock and said, "I've got to get ready." She looked exquisite as she walked away with her towel draped over her forearm.

When Samantha was out of earshot, Carol kissed me. "Good work Harry," Carol said. "I think that you made Sam very happy." That shower was the highlight of my Holidays.