All Comments on 'The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 05'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SWT3SWT3almost 5 years ago
Great series

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gulf Coast

Another Excellent series from you........thanks!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Gulf Coast 5

This was a nice 'May - December' story updated for the 21st century with likable characters throughout.

For a time I thought the naked woman in the white go-go boots was going to vamp Harry away as Samantha meets someone nearer her age.

Assuming you are 'finished' with Harry and Samantha, it would have been nice if you included a 'feel good' epilogue with a bit about the twins Sam and Harry had together.

Thank you

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Thanks Harry

It's a shame to see the end of this story, I miss Carol and it was a shame to lose her. But the lucky old dawg got a very satisfactory replacement.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 5 years ago
more nude adventures.

Just because Sam and Harry are married, does not mean they have to stop their nude story telling. There are a lot more naked adventures to be had as they look around the country for nude events, and nude activities. The story could very easily continue for several more chapters. Nude at the Medieval fair, or nude at the mountain retreat lodge for example.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I loved your story but, of course, would have liked for it to go on longer. It was erotic without being overly filled with sex. I’d much rather have a good story than one filled with sex just for the sake of sex. You need an editor or, at least, a better editor. You had one sentence in the story that wasn’t even a sentence and it didn’t include the correct parts of speech necessary to qualify. Most of the writing was very well done and I am going to continue reading your other stories. Great job.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 2 years ago

Fantastic series.!!! Thank you for writing and sharing, very erotic but beautiful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous