The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interior door in the lobby led into a locker room. Inside the locker room were more signs warning members that a crew would be in the club making a video for public release that day. With those signs, I expected that Samantha and I were going to be the only people there apart from the staff.

Samantha and I took off our clothes and went through a door on the opposite end of the locker room from the lobby. We entered a very large well-lit room. Directly in front of us was an inground swimming pool. Along both sides were lounge chairs. My fear that no one would be there was dispelled. There were several nude people in the pool or in the chairs and a large group at the bar on the far wall. Along the wall just to our left as we had entered this room was a tiled area with several showerheads.

There were hallways to our left and right. Samantha said, "Let's look around before we start recording." I followed as she went down the hall to our left. There appeared to be saunas and steam rooms on both sides of the hall. At the end of the hall was a dimly lit room with a smaller pool that had a waterfall pouring into it. A young-looking couple sat nude under the waterfall holding hands.

Retracing our steps, we explored down the other hall. It led a short way to a large room with several Jacuzzis of varying sizes. A couple of them were in use. This room was only about half as deep as the main room we'd come into first. There was a wall with a door on the side of the room towards the rear of the building. Walking up to the door, we saw a sign bolted to the door which read "SEXUAL CONDUCT PERMITTED PAST THIS POINT." Naturally, we opened the door.

The room we stepped into was also dimly lit. Once our eyes adjusted, we saw four more jacuzzi tubs, several lounge chairs with cushions covered with sheets, and, in one corner of the room something on the floor that looked to me like a wrestling mat. Samantha looked at me and lifted one eyebrow before saying, "Ok. Let's get to work."

I followed Samantha back to the main room and to the bar. Samantha has a real gift for getting complete strangers to talk to her, and it worked again that day. With all the bar patrons' acquiescence, I turned on the camera. Samantha took the microphone and began interviewing people. After almost an hour at the bar (with no drinks for us), we started a video tour of the facility. The club reminded me a lot of a place we had gone to in suburban Chicago the day after Samantha's and Gwen's college graduation. The young couple was still in the waterfall pool. Samantha got an interview with them and with two couples sharing a jacuzzi.

When we had thoroughly covered everywhere else, Samantha said, "We have to include the sex room."

"I'm not sure anyone is going to be willing to go on video in there," I said.

Samantha smiled and said, "Get the tripod." I went back to our locker to get the camera's tripod and then followed Samantha into the sex room. After I had shot pictures all around the room, Samantha had me set the camera on its tripod focused on one jacuzzi. She pulled me in front of it and embraced me. We kissed and fondled each other until I was hard, and she was wet. Then Samantha let go of me and got into the jacuzzi. The camera recorded a couple of seconds of me with my hard on as I got in behind her. In the tub, Samantha straddled me and lowered herself down into my lap as she guided my dick into her.

You could only see our heads and shoulders on the video, but there was no doubt what we were doing; especially when Samantha and then I came. Samantha left our tub session in the edited video which she submitted to Nude Frontiers. I was a little surprised when they posted it, albeit with a warning at the beginning of the video.

The Las Vegas video had been up for a few days when Samantha's boss at Nude Frontiers, Leona Halsted, called. Leona asked to speak to both of us. Samantha put her on speaker. "The Las Vegas video has more viewings than everything else we have up combined and a lot more than we projected," Leona said. "Sam, your ability to get people whom you've just met to open up to you is unparalleled. But everyone here agrees that the two of you in the jacuzzi is the highlight. We'd like to see more of you both in future videos. Be as explicit as you like. If we can't put it on Nude Frontiers, we can put it on the subscription site. If we use video of the two of you fucking, we'll pay you for it."

Samantha was looking at me with a huge grin. Her response to Leona was more tempered. "We'll think about it," Samantha told Leona. "Maybe if the situation is right." Samantha and Leona talked business for a few more minutes before ending the call. Once the call was over, Samantha came over to me. She took my dick in her hand. "Apparently," she said with a smile, "our viewers like to see this hard. I know it excites me."

We did several more trips and submitted several more videos over the next few months. None of them showed us making love. None of the situations were right.

Gwen and Jason visited for Christmas. We had a very nice family Christmas dinner at our house with Gwen, Jason, Kristen, Ian, Samantha, and me. It was very traditional except for the fact that we were all nude. Kristen and Ian also brought a couple of non-traditional gifts. Kristen had gotten cock rings for Ian, Jason, and me, which she insisted on putting on each of us. Ian had gotten jeweled butt plugs for Kristen, Gwen, and Samantha, which he inserted in each woman.

We were having drinks after dinner when Gwen and Jason finally made official what we'd all been expecting for some time. Smiling from ear to ear, Gwen announced that "Jason has something to tell everyone."

In his typical low-key, matter of fact manner, Jason said, "Gwen and I are getting married."

While we were not surprised, we were pleased. Kristen, Ian, Samantha, and I gave the couple a short round of applause. Samantha asked, "Have you decided on a date?"

"We need to work that out," Gwen replied. "We want to get married outside and we want to do it in the nude. So, we'll have to wait until the weather gets warmer. We also need to find a place where we have the wedding and someone who will officiate."

Kristen said, "Maybe we can get the island Gulf Coast Naturists use for the wedding, if that appeals to you. Do you want to be nude for the reception as well?"

"We'd like to be nude for the entire event," Jason replied. Gwen nodded her agreement.

"We could have the reception at our two houses," Samantha offered. "Since Harry and Ian put in that walkway, people can go from our pool to yours without having to dress."

"Dad," Gwen said. "I do want you to give me away. Sam, I'd like you to be my maid of honor. Can you both do that?"

Samantha and I both said, "Of course."

"Well," Gwen said, "we'd like both of you to be nude for the ceremony too. Is that a problem?"

I looked at Samantha. She smiled and said, "Of course not. It will be fun."

Samantha's last words to me that night, after we'd made love, were, "It's good that Gwen and Jason are finally getting married." I wondered whether there was an implied message there. In fact, I was awake much of the night thinking about marriage. There was no doubt in my mind that I loved Samantha and wanted to live out my life with her. But there was a big age difference. Would Samantha want to be tied to a guy as much older than her as I was? Our relationship was working very well as it was. Should I try to fix something that wasn't broken?

Gwen's and Jason's wedding did not go exactly as Kristen had suggested. The owner of the Gulf Coast Naturists' island was more than happy to let us use the island. The problem was that the island was only accessible by boat and we couldn't find enough boats to carry all the expected wedding guests. None of the banquet halls in the area would allow nude use of their facilities. We finally decided that, while it would be a tight fit, the wedding would happen on the Woods' back patio and the reception would be spread over the Woods' property and ours. Kirsten, Ian, and I agreed to pay a contractor to build a temporary deck over the Woods' pool where the wedding would occur and that would be a small dancefloor for the reception.

Gwen and Jason came up with a list of about 60 people to invite. Guests were invited to the wedding followed by a reception/pool party. The invitation informed guests that "the bride, groom, and wedding party will be nude throughout the day. Clothing is optional for other guests except nudity is required in the pool." Gwen explained that they thought they should tell people in advance that there would be nudity. I thought that would cut down dramatically on the number of guests who attended.

Once again, I was wrong. So many RSVP's came in that we had to make a deal with a resort further up the island to park guests' cars in their lot. I was also surprised that Gwen and Jason had invited so many of their co-workers.

Gwen and Jason decided to hold the wedding at noon on a June Saturday. We spent most of that morning in the Woods' house getting ready. Jason had Ian serve as his best man. Samantha would be Gwen's maid of honor. At noon, we gathered at the door out to the Woods' patio. The combo we'd hired for the reception was playing wedding music and the woman minister from a local progressive church was waiting on the temporary deck. Ian opened the door and walked out nude, followed by his nude son. Looking out, I saw a few nude people: the Woodmans, Marty and Lisa. However, almost all the guests were clothed.

Samantha looked exquisite, as she always does with nothing on. After Jason had reached the minister, Samantha turned and gave Gwen a peck on the cheek. Then, holding a small bouquet, Samantha walked out the door, down a few steps, and up onto the deck. Gwen also looked wonderful wearing only a gauzy something over her hair. We gave each other a quick nude hug. She took my arm and together we walked out and onto the deck. We stopped a few feet short of where Ian, Jason, and Samantha were standing. Gwen let go of my arm, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and walked forward to stand beside Jason. I turned and walked off the deck. I took a chair beside Kristen, who was also nude.

I wish that I was technically skilled enough to imbed in this story a copy of the picture of Ian, Jason, Gwen, and Samantha standing nude on the platform in front of the clothed minister. It was a beautiful sight. The wedding ceremony itself was quick and straight-forward. Once Jason and Gwen were pronounced man and wife, Samantha and Ian stepped off the deck. Gwen and Jason turned to face their guests, took each other's hands, and received a round of applause. I can't remember Gwen ever looking more beautiful. I choked slightly because she looked so much like Carol at that moment.

I followed the minister back into the Woods house, handed her a check for her services, and thanked her. "I'm glad that I did it," she said, smiling. "This was a new experience for me." Samantha came in, took my hand, and led me to our patio. We were hosting the pool party portion of the reception. We needed to make sure that the caterer and bartenders were ready.

I had been skeptical that splitting the reception between our two patios would work, but it seemed to. People moved easily between the two backyards. Despite it being a hot day, no one was getting into the pool. Finally, Marty and Lisa jumped in. A short while later, I watched a couple about Gwen's age strip off and jump in the pool. The other guests who had started clothed stayed clothed.

Virtually all my and Samantha's experience going nude had been around other nude people. Being nude in a group of people who were almost all clothed was a new experience for us. At first, the people whom we didn't know stayed away from us. However, as the day went on more strangers came up and talked to us. I don't know if they became comfortable seeing us nude or if it was the alcohol. Of course, when they talked to us, they also looked. Understandably, every man who talked to Samantha ran his eyes from head to toe. Late in the afternoon, I went up and teased her, saying "Well, they can't undress you with their eyes, but the guys sure are taking a good look."

Samantha smiled. "You've been getting a pretty thorough visual inspection from most of the women here," she said. After a moment, Samantha said, "You know, this is really fun."

"What is?" I asked.

"Being naked with a bunch of clothed people," she replied. "I feel like I've got a special privilege, and it's exciting having them look at me. Don't tell me that you're not enjoying having every woman here look at your dick."

Samantha had a point. Being nude, we were centers of attention and it was gratifying to know that people were looking at my nude body and hers. "Are we exhibitionists?" I asked.

Samantha hugged me. "If we are, let's enjoy it," she said.

We were still hugging when a young woman with the photographer came up. "Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Stone? We'd like to get a picture of the wedding party out on the beach."

Going nude on the beach was a risk, but we thought the occasion justified it. Samantha took my hand and we followed the young woman. As we walked, Samantha said, "Mrs. Stone. I like that."

The guests started leaving shortly after sunset, which had been the plan. With a lot fewer people to entertain, Samantha and I finally had real drinks and dove into our pool. We swam a bit to cool off and were standing together in waist deep water when I heard Gwen's voice.

"Sam, Dad, could you come over here? There's someone I want you to meet."

I turned and saw Gwen standing naked on the pool deck with the couple who had undressed hours earlier. Samantha and I got out of the pool and went over to them.

"Sam, Dad, I'd like you to meet Penny and Evan," Gwen said. To the couple, Gwen said, "This is my Dad and his, um, well I guess I'll call Sam Dad's girlfriend."

Samantha chuckled and said, "'Girlfriend' is fine, for now."

I said to the couple, "You two were the only ones to skinny dip besides us confirmed nudists. I applaud you."

Penny, who was very cute, said, "We've never done anything like this before. We were really nervous taking our clothes off with all the people around."

"But," Evan interjected, "we didn't know when we'll ever get the chance again, so we had to go for it."

"Besides," Penny said, "Gwen was brave enough to go naked in front of our boss. I thought that I should too."

"Penny is the engineer I work with most of the time," Gwen explained. "We both report to Robert."

"Was Robert here?" Samantha asked.

"Yes," Gwen replied.

"With his wife," Penny added.

"Hey," Gwen said, "now he knows what both of us look like naked. That's kind of cool!"

"How has the experience been for you?" Samantha asked Penny and Evan.

"Great," Evan replied.

"After I got over my nervousness, it has been so much better than I expected," Penny said. "Not having clothes on is a lot more comfortable and, well, uh, it is kind of sexy to be naked around a lot of people with clothes on. I really don't want to get dressed, but we've got to drive back to the East Coast tonight."

"I think we've agreed that we have to find more opportunities to go naked," Evan said.

"You're welcome to go nude at our place anytime," Gwen told them.

"And, if you're on the Gulf Coast, you're always welcome here," Samantha added. "There won't be anyone with clothes on though. We are always nude at home." Evan, who had been studying Samantha closely, gave me a slight grin.

The caterers had cleaned up and were gone by 9:00 p.m. Fortunately, they had left the unused booze which I'd paid for. Despite Kristen's insistence that Gwen and Jason should consummate the marriage in front of witnesses, they had already gone to Jason's old room. They were driving back to the East Coast in the morning to pack. They were flying out of Miami to Paris for their honeymoon on Monday. Among other things, they were staying several days at Cap d'Agde. I was a little envious.

Kristen, Ian, Samantha, and I were all in our pool (their pool was covered until Monday) with drinks close at hand. "I think we pulled it off quite nicely," Ian said.

"It would have been better if more of the guests had gone nude," I opined.

"No," Kristen said, "that was the best part for me: being naked while almost everyone else was dressed."

"I agree with Kristen," Samantha said.

"You girls just enjoy people looking at your bare tits, ass, and cunts," Ian teased.

"Like you don't get a kick from people looking at your bare dick," Kristen shot back.

"And, what's wrong with that?" Ian retorted.

As if she'd just had some great revelation, Samantha said, "You know, to be completely honest, I really do enjoy people looking at my bare body. I thought that I just enjoyed the comfort of being nude, but I really enjoy being seen nude. I didn't realize that until today. Are you ok with that Harry?"

"Of course," I replied, "as long as I get to be there nude with you."

"Always," Samantha replied. They way she said it and the look on her face made me feel very good. I moved a little closer to her.

Kristen had moved from leaning against the side of the pool to standing in the water in front of Ian. There was a silence during which I figured out that Kristen and Ian were fondling each other below the water. Ian broke the silence by saying, "Well, I think that going nude in front of other people is a good start. But to really have fun, you need to fuck in front of other people." He lifted Kristen up. She wrapped her legs around him and slid down his body until Ian was firmly inside of her. With her arms on Ian's shoulders, Kristen began riding up and down his dick.

"I think we can go them one better," Samantha said. She took my hand and led me out of the pool. She went to one of the lounge chairs with a cushion and lay down on her back, spreading her legs. I got on top of her, slid into her, and began pumping her. Samantha was especially sensitive and energetic that night, and it had been a while since we'd made love outdoors. Those factors combined to make us both come sooner than normal. However, my orgasm was powerful and, judging by her convulsions, so was Samantha's.

After we both came, I stayed in Samantha while we kissed. The thought in my mind was that I really and completely loved Samantha and wanted to spend every minute of the rest of my life with her.

When I finally rolled off Samantha, I heard someone start clapping. I looked towards the walk leading to the Woods' patio and saw Gwen and Jason standing there naked. Gwen was clapping. "Aren't you glad that our parents are so perverted?" she asked Jason.

From the pool, Kristen said, "Well, you two wouldn't fuck for us. What did you expect?"

I hadn't expected to hear from Gwen or Jason while they were on their honeymoon. However, Gwen called from Cap d'Agde. "How are you Dear?" I asked.

"I'm standing on the balcony of our room," Gwen said. "There's a small street below me with people in it. I'm naked and I'm standing at the railing with my legs spread apart. How do you think I am?"

"Perfectly happy," I said.

"Perceptive," Gwen replied. "Hey, the biggest reason I called," she went on, "is to ask whether you've asked Sam to get married yet."

"What?" I replied. "No, of course not."

"Why not?" Gwen asked.

"For one, I don't want to take the risk that she says no," I replied.

"Dad!" Gwen replied sharply. "Are you an idiot or what? Sam wants nothing more in the world than to marry you. At the wedding, she made a point of telling me how much she liked it when people called her 'Mrs. Stone.' Yeah, it'll be a bit weird having my best friend as my stepmother, but not that much weirder than her living with you; and I'm great with that."